realsexdoll.com

Hey There

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Squidward
Apprentice
Apprentice

Hey There

Post by Squidward »

Hello. I'm new here, and I have a number of questions about dolls in general. Where is the correct place to post my questions? Thanks for any help or advise.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: Hey There

Post by Slew »

Squidward wrote:Hello. I'm new here, and I have a number of questions about dolls in general. Where is the correct place to post my questions? Thanks for any help or advise.
Welcome Squidward. :)

Funny you should ask. We have a forum called "Dolls In General": https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=87

If you haven't already, you might peek at our welcome page: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 31&t=69369

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Welcome to the forum Squidward! :glou:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

Welcome! Be sure to use the search feature a lot. Many good posts and threads should answer many of your questions. Feel free to ask if you get no results.

Squidward
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Squidward »

Thanks for the replies. I appreciate it. Some of my questions are already being answered by reading other posts. This is a great site.

INFORMATIONS