realsexdoll.com

Hi from France and elsewhere

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

EMH
Active Poster
Active Poster

Hi from France and elsewhere

Post by EMH »

Hey guys !
I joined the forum a few weeks ago, looking for informations.
Well... Where should I start from?
I'm 45, french of Japanese ancestry ("Nisei"), single, no children, nor GF for quite a while. It's... It's complicated. I've been working in the airline industry for more than 20 years for 3 different airlines.

Why the EMH nickname ? Well, I've been a very big Star Trek fan for decades, watching in english with no subtitles for since the late 90's (Yeah, you should hear me speaking english... many American passengers have asked me if I was American. Truth is, I love the United States and American people). Anyway, the E.M.H. (Emergency Medical Hologram) is a holographic character from the Star Trek Voyager TV series. Although Voyager is not my favorite Star Trek TV series (DS9 is), he was my favorite character from this series.

Now, let's get to the point.
What need do I have for a love doll ?
When I initially discovered the existence of love dolls, the first thought that crossed my mind was : "Sex ! Having sex with such a high-end sex toy must be awesome !" compared to masturbators, I mean, as a total newbie who did no shit about love dolls.
After I visiting a few vendor sites, I came to realize there was a shit load of different manufacturers and vendors out there, and that purchasing a love doll was far from being as simple as I initially thought.
And there comes the fun : since I needed more informations regarding dolls, their faces and features, I sensed it was time for me to look for further informations and real doll pictures on forums, instead of basic manufacturer informations and identical pictures and all and every vendors sites.

This is where I joined the forum and started lurking in various areas, in search of valuable informations and clues, before I'd ask any questions. And the more I lurked, the more informations I collected, and the more I realized doll adoption was a serious thing. It's not something you'd purchase lightly (price nothwithstanding) : it's a serious commitment to your doll. You have to take care of her, clean her, clothe her, etc. It's not like a sextoy you wash in 5 min and throw away or store in your closet until next use. This is very serious business.

After a few days reading various topics, I soon realized there were other uses for a doll : companionship (something I'd definitely need), cosplay, posing & photo shooting (that would be also quite interesting to do). The companionship side was quite appealing, so I started to look for even further informations and I was soon involved in a never ending quest for knowledge !
So here I am. My mission : to explore strange new dolls related websites, to seek out new doll models (I mean, new to *me*), and new informations, and to boldly go where all doll owners have gone before ! :lol:
"According to Starfleet medical research, intercourse with Borg love dolls can cause severe skin irritation. Perhaps you'd like an analgesic cream?"

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Hi from France and elsewhere

Post by Maviarab »

Welcome to TDF, EMH!

If you haven't already done so please take a moment to view our New Member Welcome Page which gives a few notes on new membership :)

As for the rest, as you have discovered their is much more than meets the eye...or legs or breasts when it comes to dolls. Take your time, digest information and don't rush :)

Mavi

berthaBe

Post by berthaBe »

Salut, or rather "Computer, activate the EMH". IMHO seeing Robert Picardo as the Doc was some of his finest acting, and probably saved the show from being horrible to at least enjoyable ;).

As I have just purchased my very first Doll herself (did go for TPE in the end), I can see how confusing this jungle is, there is no shortage of vendors, manufacturers, different models, types, sizes.

Good luck on finding the doll that fits all your needs and satisfies your desires ;). See you around!

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Hey nice intro EMH! Welcome aboard! You will find tons of info here, I predict you will like it a lot :)
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

EMH
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by EMH »

Maviarab wrote:If you haven't already done so please take a moment to view our New Member Welcome Page which gives a few notes on new membership :)
Well coincidentally, the New Member Welcome Page is precisely where I came from, right before I decided to write my intro.

@berthaBe : exactly my point regarding the EMH ! My favorite ST VOY episodes (besides time travel themed episodes) are those featuring the doctor as the main protagonist. He was a great character, kind of Data-like but with touch of McCoy sarcasm !

@Babel99 : I already enjoy reading and searching. The forum is huge and a little bit intimidating at first. I felt lost more than once but now, I'm starting to get a little bit more familiar with it.

I'm still in the "looking for the perfect-looking doll that matches *my* desires".
I already know there is no such thing as a "perfect doll". They all have their pro and cons, and it will take some time to find one that fits my needs.
Anyway, I'm in no hurry, and I need to save some more money (I suppose I'll have to postpone my trip to Star Wars Galaxy's Edge in California, or the Star Trek convention in Birmingham, UK, this fall, among other things).

Still, I have a few leads.
My needs and my interested changed a lot since I started reading
Initially, I was considering buying a TPE doll, the WM doll 5'2 (157 cm) B cup with #36 head.
It was love at first sight ! The face was so beautiful, the make-up was so perfect, I could not believe... I refused to believe it was the same #36 head featured elsewhere.
However, I was not fond of the body features, so I considered keeping the face, but with a 5'5 D cup body like this one. Pretty nice bodyline, nice D cup boobs, nice waistline, long legs, etc.
But soon I had to face reality : after seing a several dozen pictures of other WM #36 heads in various other configurations in the forum's picture gallery, I came to realize one's perception of a doll's face dramatically changes if you change hair style, hair color, eyes & skin color, make-up or even the lighting conditions and the angle of the camera !!!
Needless to say I was devastated...

So I decided to go for another face. Found some very nice once with JY dolls, altought buying a doll's body from them was never an option. Perhaps a combination of a JY Doll head + WM Doll 5'5 D cup body, if compatible, would have been nice ?Yet, since I was still (and still am) in my discovery phase, I wanted to keep an open mind and explore all possible options, so I directed my search into a complete different direction : silicon dolls, although I wasn't very impressed initially (many faces are... well... I find they're incredibly ugly or simply not to my liking).

And this is pretty much where I am right now. After a thorough investigation (I mean, I'm far from being an expert, so I'd say it's as thorough as it could get from a newbie), I've settled for a small selection of silicon dolls I find really attractive in both body and face.
Now I'm seeking for informations regarding this brand, the body type, available faces, body features (was reading a few threads while typing this), about daily maintenance, repairing, clothing, make-up, sexual intercourse, etc... Everything I have been reading for TPE dolls initially, I'm doing it again for silicon dolls.

But I know I still have much reading to do, before considering committing myself.
"According to Starfleet medical research, intercourse with Borg love dolls can cause severe skin irritation. Perhaps you'd like an analgesic cream?"

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Hello and welcome!
What silicone ladies are you considering?
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

And WELCOME!

And if you're anywhere near Nice Chloé is looking forward to an outing.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

EMH
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by EMH »

@gonestill77 : DS Doll 167 Evo.
I've been reading this topic, this AMAZING one, and pretty much all topics I could find related to 167 & 167 Evo bodies, and even 145 Evo for comparison purposes.
That includes following topics 1, 2, <- this one definitely caught my attention, 3, 4, 5 <- most enlightening !, etc.

What face ? Well, I don't know yet. This is were I'm stuck at the moment.
I once considered Nell, but was convinced after I saw here face with a different configuration.
Miki is quite interesting but I would need additionnal pictures from Doll Owners to make up my mind.
Unfortunately that might not happen anytime soon since this head was introduced in March 2019 according to DS Doll Europe. I'll probably have to wait a few more months until this face becomes more popular.

Right now, Yolanda is my best pick. This topic I read last night was most fascinating, although differences are more subtle than Kayla's face changing over the years.
But Yolanda's definifitely my type.

@HarlemLover : Hi Harlem ! Coincidentaly, I've been reading a couple of topics you posted on the french doll forum (I have the same nickname over there). Nice pictures you took, and also quite entertaining stories yo wrote ! I enjoyed reading them quite a lot. ;)
Unfortunately, I'm closer to Paris rather than Nice. I'm actually even closer to Disneyland Paris (east outer suburbs of Paris) rather than Paris !

jokerisalive
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jokerisalive »

welcome EMH!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Good to hear from you

If you want a doll for companionship then the DS167 and EVO are stars and Yolanda is great although Tyra in the lPink configuration is my go-to photo model. viewtopic.php?f=143&t=100085 Breasts are amazing to feel. For penetrative sex I'd make other recommendations.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

EMH
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by EMH »

:oops: I'm all ears if you have other recommendations regarding other dolls, providing they don't exceed 30kg / 66lbs.
Faces... that's a completely different matter I'll have to deal with myself.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Hello EMH and welcome to the forum... :glou:

Just take your time... read, read, read and when you have thought you finished reading read some more. Best wishes with your searching and finding your perfect companion.
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

Welcome EMH, you want to know more about the doll? Then i am your guy !

EMH
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by EMH »

So, after hesitating for months, I finally decided to take the plunge and I order my first doll just three days ago : a DS Doll 167 Evo S with Yolanda's face, brown eyes, brown wig, tight joints, shaven.

Yeah, I know : Yolanda's face was released in 2015, when S class make up did not even exist. I've read this topic hundreds of time and I realize she might not have all the small details that others heads specifically released for S class later do have, but I don't mind. I'm so much into Yolanda, so "Yolanda all the way" it is.
Curiously, I've always been fascinated by blonde women with blue eyes, or brunettes with green eyes. Yet, my DS Doll will have brown eyes with brownish hair. The reason being, I've seen Yolanda's pictures with green eyes with dark red, blonde and brown hair, but I wasn't impressed. Maybe was it the type of wig, or the make-up ? I don't know, but it just didn't hit me so I decided to stick with the basic configuration I fell in love with : brown eyes with brown long hair.

I heard DS Doll delivery times have stretched since they started to move their factory, so I don't expect to receive mine for another two months (6~7 weeks), around end of October (I ordered from dsdoll.fr, iso dsdsolleurope).
That leaves me with plenty time to buy her a decent wardrobe according to her measurements.

INFORMATIONS