realsexdoll.com

Is this the proper website???

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

RickyH
Apprentice
Apprentice

Is this the proper website???

Post by RickyH »

https: // racyme . com/

Hello doll enthusiasts. I've heard from experienced/reputable members that this site is legit (yet sells cheap, low quality dolls). From what I can see the site is rife with red flags. Broken English, disorganized website, all sorts of minor discrepancies etc.

Before I order my first doll, I'd like to be 110% sure that this is the real deal. With the hordes of scam sites out there, even without experience in this market I have learned that you can never be too careful!

Thanks guys
Last edited by Nescio50 on Wed May 15, 2019 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: disabled link

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Re: Is this the proper website???

Post by Nescio50 »

RickyH wrote:I've heard ... that this site is legit (yet sells cheap, low quality dolls). From what I can see the site is rife with red flags. Broken English, disorganized website, all sorts of minor discrepancies etc.
When is a vendor regarded legit? I guess you mostly answered the question. No need to give them traffic (link disabled).

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

Broken English would not hold that against them as many are not fluent English speakers, selling dolls that have broken skeletons within a month or less i certainly do. The quality of the doll skeleton is not there very poor welds & construction. You would be better off buying a used legit doll off the TDF forum IMO & on occasion some of the dolls being sold on TDF have only been used for photography not sex.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

This is not to promote them, but after having three out of three messed up life size dolls, good luck.
You might need it.
Best,
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS