realsexdoll.com

Is NWdoll legit?

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

RGC_0767
Former Member

Re: Is NWdoll legit?

Post by RGC_0767 »

RickyH wrote:Hi guys.

I'm new here, and by lurking around and reading about the positive effects dolls have had on members here I'm sold that I need to at least try and see if I am indeed the doll lover I think I might become :)

I initially was intrigued by ESdoll. They were responsive to my questions and they didn't offer the world, which is obviously a good sign. But reading some member's experiences here it appears as though they lack integrity entirely and should be avoided.

So I found NWdoll https://realnwdoll.com/

I'm inquiring about your experiences with this company, for better or for worse. My first experience will obviously have a big impact on my decision to buy a full size, full quality doll in the future, so I kind of need it to go at least mostly right.

I greatly appreciate any experiences/insight/advice you can offer this enthusiastic newbie :)
NWdoll I believe sells Racyme. You can pick up this doll a 156-7 CM for 500+ bucks on Amazon in the US through NWdoll.
Prime 2 day shipping and no customs to be concerned about since shipping is from US. (If you live there) :)
6BA8CE43-DE3B-4676-913C-3883B4C5AAC9.jpeg
I don't have the link for Amazon, but Finding NWdoll there should not be difficult. The website you linked to I'd not bother there if I were you.

I have spoken to several members in the past who have a Racyme doll such as the pic I've attached, and one guy in particular has had her quite a while with no different issues than a WM costing 3x as much.

For testing the waters, limiting your budget, as well as once she is through your door, she is basically yours.
You may hate it. so why spend a small fortune?
I bought my first doll in December 2017..
And the gurus here stated she'd fall apart quick. HA! wrong!! Still holding up amazing. For 550 bucks I did great!

I'm not enthused as I once was about dolls. So I'll never buy another.

RickyH
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by RickyH »

CF wrote:
RickyH wrote:
Thing is about TDF approved vendors is that I haven't found any conveniently sized (100cm) lower end dolls on those sites. I could be missing something, but thus far the TDF approved hasn't tapped my current market.
My Una Carha from Climax doll is a 105cm Tyra Banks lookalike that sells for $700: http://www.climax-doll.com/una-carha-10 ... p0066.html

My 100cm Aurora Mini from Irontech is a supremely stacked Angelina Jolie clone that retails for $600: https://www.sexdollrealistic.com/100cm- ... p0696.html

My signature has a link to photos of both dolls. I adore them both and would recommend either as a starter doll because - being short - they are easier to lift and carry from place to place. Do not underestimate the learning curve of caring for a doll! It's like having a wife with physical handicaps - you need to constantly look out for her safety and do things for her, but you love her all the more for it.
Wow man. I mean absolutely no offence to you, but I couldn't find those dolls much more grotesque. Why do their breasts have to have elephantiasis??! Frankly I would have to be paid a substantial sum to keep those (in my humble opinion) monstrosities in my home. If their breasts were anything resembling proportional I would certainly consider them.

RickyH
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by RickyH »

ClimaxDoll wrote:
RickyH wrote:
Mr Franz wrote:
RickyH wrote:Wow guys. Thank you so much for the fast and detailed responses! It really means a lot to me :)

My issue is with price not because I cannot afford it, but because I'm unwilling to make a real commitment before I find out if the whole doll thing is for me or not.

I must say it's very frustrating that most of the sites I've come across are either a crapshoot or a complete fraud. I just want to get my damn 100cm doll and try it out already :lol:

Okay, so how about ulovesexdoll https://www.ulovesexdoll.com/index.php? ... ommon/home. This one has the best selection, but doesn't appear to offer customization of any kind, which may or may not be a red flag in and of itself.

Once again, any experiences/thoughts/guidance is vastly appreciated!!!
Do yourself a favor.... stick with TDF approved vendors. This site is worse than the other. Pirated WM photos, claims that TPE is a new type of silicone.... c'mon. :roll:
Thing is about TDF approved vendors is that I haven't found any conveniently sized (100cm) lower end dolls on those sites. I could be missing something, but thus far the TDF approved hasn't tapped my current market.

We would love to introduce you to our 100+ dolls! Please visit our website
and send me a message if you have any questions!

Johnny
CLM
Thank you! I'l send you a message tomorrow

RickyH
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by RickyH »

Mr Franz wrote:
RickyH wrote:
Mr Franz wrote:
RickyH wrote:Wow guys. Thank you so much for the fast and detailed responses! It really means a lot to me :)

My issue is with price not because I cannot afford it, but because I'm unwilling to make a real commitment before I find out if the whole doll thing is for me or not.

I must say it's very frustrating that most of the sites I've come across are either a crapshoot or a complete fraud. I just want to get my damn 100cm doll and try it out already :lol:

Okay, so how about ulovesexdoll https://www.ulovesexdoll.com/index.php? ... ommon/home. This one has the best selection, but doesn't appear to offer customization of any kind, which may or may not be a red flag in and of itself.

Do yourself a favor.... stick with TDF approved vendors. This site is worse than the other. Pirated WM photos, claims that TPE is a new type of silicone.... c'mon. :roll:
A lot of vendors, even manufacturers themselves, don't promote small dolls on their websites these days. In most cases they are still available though. Just reach out to your favorite vendor and ask. That's what I had to do when I wanted a WM125. Got just what I wanted at a great price from SRSD even though they don't advertise that doll!
Thank you for this tip! I sent a message to SRSD and they told me to email them for pictures of the smaller dolls. Why do you suppose are they hiding them??

RickyH
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by RickyH »

The website you linked to I'd not bother there if I were you.
The link I sent was from NWdoll. At least they call themselves NWdoll...it's the only NWdoll I could find. Is that link I sent a fraud copy site???

jokerisalive
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jokerisalive »

the amazon nwdolls are knock offs of the wm dolls from what i have seen. they seem to be legit dolls just cheaper and with two day prime shipping and no customs nightmares. the 158 cm d cup Sabrina is a dead ringer for the wm 56 face doll of same size. the 158 b cup is a knock off of the wm 36 face and b cup proportions like the 157 b cup. selling each for $539 to $549 with two day prime shipping. very tempting for the price. check them out.

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

RickyH wrote:
The link I sent was from NWdoll. At least they call themselves NWdoll...it's the only NWdoll I could find. Is that link I sent a fraud copy site???
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07G36DZGK/re ... B06XKVCTXD

This one is a B-cup. At least they have photos and reviews from customers with the listing, So thats a plus :)

RickyH
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by RickyH »

RGC_0767 wrote:
RickyH wrote:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07G36DZGK/re ... B06XKVCTXD

This one is a B-cup. At least they have photos and reviews from customers with the listing, So thats a plus :)

Hello! Thank you for this referral. Just to be clear, I'm not in the market for a particularly young looking full sized doll. I'm looking for a cheap 100cm doll that I can test out to see if I want a full size doll down the line.

This one certainly IS beautiful though 8O 8O 8O

Edit: Holy crap! I didn't see the price!! That's an INSANE price for the size! Too bad I live in the Netherlands and the duty tax will jack it right up to close to 800

Edit #2. So it ships from China I see. I'm actually very interested in this. I'd like the breasts a bit larger, but hell it may be hard to resist this deal

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

RickyH wrote:
Mr Franz wrote:
RickyH wrote:
Mr Franz wrote:

A lot of vendors, even manufacturers themselves, don't promote small dolls on their websites these days. In most cases they are still available though. Just reach out to your favorite vendor and ask. That's what I had to do when I wanted a WM125. Got just what I wanted at a great price from SRSD even though they don't advertise that doll!
Thank you for this tip! I sent a message to SRSD and they told me to email them for pictures of the smaller dolls. Why do you suppose are they hiding them??
Hard to say really. Smaller profit margin? Pressure from countries with existing and pending laws against dolls under a certain height? Who knows?

donoghu
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by donoghu »

The first thing about "cheap knockoff" that make them seem not as bad as might sounds is the fact that they are producing and selling dolls for a cheaper price. It's not the "china copycat" kind of knockoff where you get a blowdoll instead of a TPE doll. It's closer to the kind of knockoff as what you find in food : known brand which controls all the ingredients or the unknown brand that has 40% of the daily value of sodium per portion, but cost 1/2 of the price. Both taste good, but one might make you feel bad after a while. ;)

There are 4 big differences though.

1) Color and quality of the skin tint.
Knockoff usually use 1 single type of TPE and all the details are air-sprayed on the TPE with a stencil sheet. Their skin tones are usually fake with either an orange or a yellow tint in it. That's because the TPE they use isn't white, but slightly yellow and that color is added with the additional color in the TPE. Even worse, they skin color can be off and they correct it with a TPE coating which means they paint it over with a temporary paint that will go off as soon as you'll clean the doll and especially if you oil it.

2) Durability and quality
That slightly yellow TPE is a cheaper TPE as it's actually more alike to industrial TPE than what is used by more "official" TPE doll manufacturers who uses TPE that is closer (if not the same) as medical TPE which is white or slightly transparent gray. The Industrial TPE is more prone to pores since it cure quite a lot faster and its elasticity is less efficient. This is generally why those dolls' TPE feel different to the touch. This means that bacteria and mold can stick of appear quite faster on the industrial TPE. Those large pore (tiny holes) also weaken the TPE against friction and movements when slightly heated. The reason why it's used in the industrial field is because it's cheaper, but also easy to replace. It can also even be recycled in certain ways.
Ironically, the knockoff could be more resistant to heat than the real deal. Some cheap industrial TPE have relatively high heat resistance. Usually between 90 and 110 degrees Celsius. "Official" TPE used is usually within the 80-90 degrees Celsius range. But that's when considering the melting point of the TPE. With the bigger pores, the industrial TPE is far less durable with the movements of the doll.

3) Higher risk of health/skin issues.
Note that this might not be true for all. Someone with tight skin might not have any skin issues... but the industrial TPE is not meant to be in such contact with the human's skin. The oils and materials in it might actually hurt the skin if exposed to it for too long. The TPE used by ripoff might also generate toxic fumes. That's something common with industrial TPE while TPE oriented toward medical uses have to pass some test every month against that kind of chemical effect.

4) You might not get what you paid for... visually.
Here's one thing. If you see a picture of a doll that was taken from another manufacturer, how will the ripoff manufacturer produce the doll? The answer is : They won't. You pay for a certain doll and what you get might not look like the picture at all. You might think you're buying "that doll" with a C-Cup and height while the actual doll could be a D-Cup with a different height and weight. Or, what you see is a doll with a specific type of breasts' forms and slimmer body with a tiny bit of ribs forms at key part and what you get is a generic female body with not as many details that looks "similar", but with far less details in the molding. Then, when asked about the difference, you get the usual reply "The picture on the website was done by professional in a professional set." as to hide the fact that it's a different doll all-together.

smallcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by smallcat »

RGC_0767 wrote:
RickyH wrote:

For testing the waters, limiting your budget, as well as once she is through your door, she is basically yours.
You may hate it. so why spend a small fortune?
I bought my first doll in December 2017..
And the gurus here stated she'd fall apart quick. HA! wrong!! Still holding up amazing. For 550 bucks I did great!

I'm not enthused as I once was about dolls. So I'll never buy another.

I don't know about gurus. I do know they rely on a cheap plastic connector in there metal skeleton in the back region which can snap, if not handled properly, unless they changed it, I dont know. Their ahole/vag hole are both connected to the skeleton as well, these would be important to see if they are not damaged like pin pricked type holes. As I mention to other people, its always good to buy a boroscope to inspect your own dolls for mold/fixed damage over the months.

Yea for 550, its not bad, for people have a hard time saving money. I would still go with the pros who engineered the original dolls, since they know what they are doing. Its like piracy prety much. But since china, has its faults with its patent issues, hence lot of knock offs of their own brands and other stuff. I would like to support the original creators whenever I can.

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

donoghu wrote:The first thing about "cheap knockoff" that make them seem not as bad as might sounds is the fact that they are producing and selling dolls for a cheaper price. It's not the "china copycat" kind of knockoff where you get a blowdoll instead of a TPE doll. It's closer to the kind of knockoff as what you find in food : known brand which controls all the ingredients or the unknown brand that has 40% of the daily value of sodium per portion, but cost 1/2 of the price. Both taste good, but one might make you feel bad after a while. ;)

There are 4 big differences though.

1) Color and quality of the skin tint.
Knockoff usually use 1 single type of TPE and all the details are air-sprayed on the TPE with a stencil sheet. Their skin tones are usually fake with either an orange or a yellow tint in it. That's because the TPE they use isn't white, but slightly yellow and that color is added with the additional color in the TPE. Even worse, they skin color can be off and they correct it with a TPE coating which means they paint it over with a temporary paint that will go off as soon as you'll clean the doll and especially if you oil it.

2) Durability and quality
That slightly yellow TPE is a cheaper TPE as it's actually more alike to industrial TPE than what is used by more "official" TPE doll manufacturers who uses TPE that is closer (if not the same) as medical TPE which is white or slightly transparent gray. The Industrial TPE is more prone to pores since it cure quite a lot faster and its elasticity is less efficient. This is generally why those dolls' TPE feel different to the touch. This means that bacteria and mold can stick of appear quite faster on the industrial TPE. Those large pore (tiny holes) also weaken the TPE against friction and movements when slightly heated. The reason why it's used in the industrial field is because it's cheaper, but also easy to replace. It can also even be recycled in certain ways.
Ironically, the knockoff could be more resistant to heat than the real deal. Some cheap industrial TPE have relatively high heat resistance. Usually between 90 and 110 degrees Celsius. "Official" TPE used is usually within the 80-90 degrees Celsius range. But that's when considering the melting point of the TPE. With the bigger pores, the industrial TPE is far less durable with the movements of the doll.

3) Higher risk of health/skin issues.
Note that this might not be true for all. Someone with tight skin might not have any skin issues... but the industrial TPE is not meant to be in such contact with the human's skin. The oils and materials in it might actually hurt the skin if exposed to it for too long. The TPE used by ripoff might also generate toxic fumes. That's something common with industrial TPE while TPE oriented toward medical uses have to pass some test every month against that kind of chemical effect.

4) You might not get what you paid for... visually.
Here's one thing. If you see a picture of a doll that was taken from another manufacturer, how will the ripoff manufacturer produce the doll? The answer is : They won't. You pay for a certain doll and what you get might not look like the picture at all. You might think you're buying "that doll" with a C-Cup and height while the actual doll could be a D-Cup with a different height and weight. Or, what you see is a doll with a specific type of breasts' forms and slimmer body with a tiny bit of ribs forms at key part and what you get is a generic female body with not as many details that looks "similar", but with far less details in the molding. Then, when asked about the difference, you get the usual reply "The picture on the website was done by professional in a professional set." as to hide the fact that it's a different doll all-together.
Lots of info Indeed.
References? sources? To the info you've provided above?
Coloring of Thermoplastics is done by ways of powders/colored pellets when processing for molding. It becomes part of the polymer. This is why colors do not bleed out. Spraying a color would take extra time, when it's much easier to add to batch mix.

If images are copyrighted, and are used by "suspect vendors" this business has been going on for some time, why can't owners of said stolen images protest and request they not be used? It's their right. Photographer has already been paid. What do they care? lol
My Aliexpress vendor used a different image than what doll was, however, I did find the exact model shoot from the manufacturer. And it is identical to what I received. So vendor just used the wrong image. Vendor did not steal anything.
So deception does not go on 100% of the time.
WM TPE is susceptible to tearing, abrasions quite easily, so is it the inferior type? A compounder can make any color TPE pellet you wish, so color of TPE has nothing to do with it's quality. Clear or white is the easiest raw form to color.
"Industrial" TPE (SEBS) is used in the automotive industry. It's used because it is more resistant to heat, as well as more fluid resistant
Doll TPE is most likely an SBS blend, TPE/TPR and it is not as resistant to heat and chemicals. Does not need to be.
Not hard to find the real info on this stuff. by reading articles by polymer companies in the US, UK, etc.

jokerisalive
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jokerisalive »

great info RGC. you have shed light on this quite a bit in this thread. good points and good info.

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

jokerisalive wrote:great info RGC. you have shed light on this quite a bit in this thread. good points and good info.
Not to move off topic about colors.
But here is one article about coloring. Pros and cons to everything just about. But this shed light on coloring TPE anyway
http://www.polyone.com/products/thermop ... oring-tpes

Hmmmm Liquid coloring?: "Aromatic carriers cannot be used because they will attack the materials styrene end blocks."
Makes sense.

There are posts on TDF here about owners of NWdoll's from Ebay, Amazon, for the price and quality they are satisfied
Everyone has different standards :)

jokerisalive
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jokerisalive »

thanks for the article RGC.......more good info in this area.

INFORMATIONS