realsexdoll.com

Is NWdoll legit?

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

RGC_0767
Former Member

Re: Is NWdoll legit?

Post by RGC_0767 »

jokerisalive wrote:thanks for the article RGC.......more good info in this area.
Joker...
Now you need to buy that Amazon NWdoll and give us a review. The reviews look quite legit on the Amazon listing. More than we can say for alot of other Amazon/Ebay seller pages anyway :)
That doll for me in Canada would cost me 100 bucks shipping and with exchange, and no doubt duties,etc
total dollar cost for me would be just over a grand.
That is more than what I paid for LuAnne but this Amazon NWDoll is a bigger doll. Not a bad price at all. :)

LuLu Likes!!
Lu-Green.jpg

jokerisalive
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jokerisalive »

Lulu looking good! haha....yeah im tempted to try one out and see for myself. For that price it isnt such a big investment for a 158 cm.

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

jokerisalive wrote:Lulu looking good! haha....yeah im tempted to try one out and see for myself. For that price it isnt such a big investment for a 158 cm.
Giving into Temptation is how collections are built :) Better buy it now before summer, before the tariffs for Chinese goods kick in.
lol.
You want to play, you got to pay!!!
:)

jokerisalive
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jokerisalive »

haha....yeah playing is never cheap my friend.

doll lover73
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by doll lover73 »

I have the big boobed and big butt "Amber" from NWDoll. I am new to dolls, got tired of horrible women and wanted someone next to me in bed. So far, for the price, I cannot complain.

Has been a few weeks, delivery took two days! Eyes are brown instead of blue, but there is another wig and set of eyes on the way that I have been tracking on USPS. She is a heavy one, around 80 pounds I am sure. Have not been able to stand her up as the tiny feet just seem way too small to balance her.

Rolling around in bed has been a task, but also helps to get back in shape! If I ever look to get another doll, I would go with a more legit one. I found the legit model she is based on through the approved ones in this site. I am sure the real deal would be better. Maybe if this one wears out, I will replace with the real model.

For now she is my first and if this is my thing, I will get another.

INFORMATIONS