realsexdoll.com

Hello, looking for advice on male dolls

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

wngjnm

Hello, looking for advice on male dolls

Post by wngjnm »

Hi, I'm wngjnm and this is my first post here.
I've looked around on a few popular sites, and the male dolls I've seen are around 170cm (5'7) or shorter.
Are there any that are taller? Specifically about 183cm (6'0) would be best as I'm trying to base the doll upon a preexisting character.
If there aren't any that are that size, which I understand would be difficult to create so I don't have my hopes up, are there recommendable sites with customizable male dolls?
Thanks for reading, everyone. :)

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Hello, looking for advice on male dolls

Post by DG »

Hi wngjnm, welcome to the forum. I think 5'7" is the tallest size that the males are made to be, mostly due to weight factors. I have a WM 160cm Male and he is 5'2" and weights 90-95 pounds. He is also 'customized' based on an actual character. You might want to talk to some of the vendors here (I recommend Jeff from Booty Call Dolls and grimreefer24601 from Grim's Doll Accessories, and of course, there is Matt from SexDollCanada and DollTo) to see what the limits would be on customizing a male doll. Of course, the more customizations, the higher the cost is going to be, but TDF members usually get pretty good deals. While the male doll production and options/customization is blossoming, it is still quite small. I hope that you are able to find what you are looking for a when when you do, I look forward to seeing photos. Again, welcome to TDF and of course, please feel free to join us in chat sometime. It's a lot of fun!
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Hello wngjnm and welcome to the forum... :glou:

I hope you understand one thing about male dolls they, in general, tend to be heavier than their female counterparts so make sure you can handle the weight first before jumping in for a purchase. This seems to be something many newbies seem to miss when ordering and then post on the forum they wish the doll was lighter or they pulled their back just moving the doll.
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Hi wngjnm, welcome to TDF. :)

A 6-foot TPE or silicone doll would likely weigh at least 115-120 lbs, probably more. I'd guess the market for male dolls this height would be substantial, but not if he weighs that much, so he probably needs to have a foam-core.

INFORMATIONS