realsexdoll.com

Hello, all! New member seeking advice

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Jimmy365
Apprentice
Apprentice

Hello, all! New member seeking advice

Post by Jimmy365 »

Hello everyone!

I am a newly minted (hopeful) doll enthusiast and I am hoping to get some advice from those of you with much more experience at this. I am currently researching my first doll and do not have a robust budget (and my storage options are limited at best); however, I want to be able to get the most realistic/best quality doll as I can afford (and store).

Right now, I am looking for more of a sexual companion; however, my interests may expand elsewhere depending on how things go... So, I am thinking something between the 135cm and 145cm range, composed of TPE, to start off with. I am looking for a good ‘total package’ so I’m not really stuck on any particular style or feature over another (though I do tend to lean toward a doll with a nice ass, D+ chest, and tan skin). Anyway, I am currently looking at either Racyme 136cm “Blanche” (lower end of price range), a JS Dolls 158cm, or the acclaimed Sili “Summer” 135cm (upper end of price range).

My storage options are basically going to be confined to a 70cm x 40cm x 35cm box, so I am trying to figure out the best doll to get that would have the best chance of fitting with the least propensity to damage.

Can any of you veteran enthusiasts give me any advice?

Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Hello, all! New member seeking advice

Post by Jay1313 »

Well, I’ve heard nothing but great things about summer, she’s sexy and sili dolls are beloved bye their owners, but into specific measurements, I’d contact the vendor or manufacture and ask for those numbers, most the time vendors have a ruff summary of them on there page, good luck mate, I’m sure you will be happy with whatever you choose :D

Evilvirus88

Post by Evilvirus88 »

Hello! Welcome to the club! I may not be a veteran like many of the other people on this forum, but I might be able to provide some help as some one with two dolls of height similar to what you want, and a rather limited budget.

Now I may be biased given my recent order history, but the Summer 135cm by Sili Doll seems like an excellent choice. She is pretty similar to my WM 135cm doll, but with a bit more bust (32 in vs 31 in) and a much thinner waist (17 in vs 23 in), accentuating the butt, which is actually a bit smaller (31 in vs 33 in). I know that this doll is at the top end of your price range but with the current sale going on I think it might be worth it (I definitely spent more on my first doll). I also love the kissy face on shorter dolls (though you could just get a different head if you decide on a different doll).

About the other two, I am not entirely sure about the sites as they are not under TDF's Official Manufacture and Vendor list, so someone more knowledgeable then me should probably help you out with those. That being said, I did purchase my 135cm doll for a non-TDF approved site and I am very happy with it, so take my advice with a grain of salt.

If space is a big issue, would you consider a smaller doll? Some thing from 100 -108 cm? If you think that the small ones look too young, there are a few that I would say look as mature as full sized dolls; bust, butt, and face! They tend to be slightly cheaper too.

Well, there's my two cents. I hope I helped a little and best of luck on your decision.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

To store a TPE doll like a magician's female assistant going into the sword box will most likely cause alot of damage to her inner thigh/groin area.
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Jimmy365
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Jimmy365 »

Jay1313 wrote:Well, I’ve heard nothing but great things about summer, she’s sexy and sili dolls are beloved bye their owners, but into specific measurements, I’d contact the vendor or manufacture and ask for those numbers, most the time vendors have a ruff summary of them on there page, good luck mate, I’m sure you will be happy with whatever you choose :D
I am definitely leaning toward Summer, she is beautiful! All of her measurements are online (I was able to find those), I am just trying to figure out a good/discrete manner of storage now...may be a challenge. Anyway, thanks for reaching out! I’ll be sure to post what I end up doing (with pictures of course).

Jimmy365
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Jimmy365 »

Evilvirus88 wrote:Hello! Welcome to the club! I may not be a veteran like many of the other people on this forum, but I might be able to provide some help as some one with two dolls of height similar to what you want, and a rather limited budget.

Now I may be biased given my recent order history, but the Summer 135cm by Sili Doll seems like an excellent choice. She is pretty similar to my WM 135cm doll, but with a bit more bust (32 in vs 31 in) and a much thinner waist (17 in vs 23 in), accentuating the butt, which is actually a bit smaller (31 in vs 33 in). I know that this doll is at the top end of your price range but with the current sale going on I think it might be worth it (I definitely spent more on my first doll). I also love the kissy face on shorter dolls (though you could just get a different head if you decide on a different doll).

About the other two, I am not entirely sure about the sites as they are not under TDF's Official Manufacture and Vendor list, so someone more knowledgeable then me should probably help you out with those. That being said, I did purchase my 135cm doll for a non-TDF approved site and I am very happy with it, so take my advice with a grain of salt.

If space is a big issue, would you consider a smaller doll? Some thing from 100 -108 cm? If you think that the small ones look too young, there are a few that I would say look as mature as full sized dolls; bust, butt, and face! They tend to be slightly cheaper too.

Well, there's my two cents. I hope I helped a little and best of luck on your decision.
Thanks for the info! I have also looked at a smaller sized doll, and you’re right, I am turned away from the smaller frame size, a lot of which is caused by the creepily young look to them. I have recently been introduced to a smaller framed doll (~100cm) that looks much more ‘mature’, but brand new is actually a little more expensive than what I can afford right now. One way or the other, I am leery about doing business with a non-TDF approved vendor; however, you aren’t the first person that seems to have had a good experience with giving one a try, so we’ll see... Thanks for reaching out!

Jimmy365
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Jimmy365 »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:To store a TPE doll like a magician's female assistant going into the sword box will most likely cause alot of damage to her inner thigh/groin area.
I am definitely worried about damage, no doubt about that. What type of damage would you suspect the doll to sustain if storing in the fetal position (to the groin and otherwise)?

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

I don't own one myself as I prefer the taller models but I've heard the YL 148 is good. There are plenty of pics on the forum of this model as well. Sounds about like what you might be looking for. You order which ever head you want so the one on the photos is just one of many choices.
_MG_4216-875x1000.jpg
_MG_4226-875x1000.jpg
edit: not sure I would attempt cramming her in that box though. D:

Jimmy365
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Jimmy365 »

Zippy81 wrote:I don't own one myself as I prefer the taller models but I've heard the YL 148 is good. There are plenty of pics on the forum of this model as well. Sounds about like what you might be looking for. You order which ever head you want so the one on the photos is just one of many choices.

edit: not sure I would attempt cramming her in that box though. D:
That is definitely a beautiful doll! The 148 may be a little too big for my first, and is definitely outside my price range (unfortunately); however, I just looked at the YL 128 and YL 135 and both of those are very nice! The 128 is right at the top of what I can afford right now, though, so I’ll need to do a little more research. If they were to come on sale or anything here soon, that would definitely make them a little more enticing. We’ll see what happens! I’ll post a follow up once I make a decision. Thanks for your reply and info!

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

no problem. :D

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Hi and welcome, Jimmy365. :thumbs_up:

TPE will bind if pressed against itself for storage. There should be some open space between the legs and under the arms, or at least a piece of fabric to prevent binding.

Jimmy365
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Jimmy365 »

Slew wrote:Hi and welcome, Jimmy365. :thumbs_up:

TPE will bind if pressed against itself for storage. There should be some open space between the legs and under the arms, or at least a piece of fabric to prevent binding.
Thank you! I hadn’t heard about TPE binding to itself, so I will certainly keep that in mind for storage, thanks!

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Plus can cause tears to high stress areas
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Jimmy365
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Jimmy365 »

Okay, everyone, I have decided to go with Sili “Summer” 135cm and I the order has been placed! Mig & Sili Doll has been great to work with so far — super responsive and very positively customer oriented. I would highly recommend anyone (especially a newbie like me) to look them up.

Now, as for Summer, I am highly anticipating her arrival and am super stoked to see what she is all about! Speaking of, I will write a review about her, once she gets here, at this linked forum:

viewforum.php?f=253

Thanks for all of your help!

P.S. I have rectified the storage issue...couldn’t take the chance of damaging my Summer.

INFORMATIONS