realsexdoll.com

Help choose between WM dolls or realldoll2

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Wulfie90

Help choose between WM dolls or realldoll2

Post by Wulfie90 »

Hi guys ,

Not sure if this question has already been asked before . But if price is not the concern but rather the feel and looks especially where my focus is purely for pleasure and not photos which would you consider if anyone here has experienced the feel with both the dolls

I’m sure realldoll with the huge price would have better looks , but how would you rate the touch as TPE is reviewed to be much more better feel .

Or is the difference so close if it’s just for please that the high price point is not worth it .

Would really need some advice before I make the financial commitment and not regret it later .

Thank you for any advice .

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Help choose between WM dolls or realldoll2

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi Wulfie and welcome to the forum. You will need to make another 4 meaningful posts before you get full access but that's easily done by making some comments on any posts that interest you. Once you've achieved 5 approved posts you will be able to message members and post pictures etc. Now the question you pose will no doubt attract some varied responses and one could say that it's tricky to compare a WM tpe doll with a high end Real Doll as they are quite different beasts sitting in different areas of the doll market. Both have their fans and I won't wade into the issue myself right now but clearly the obvious difference between the two is price, also if this is to be your first doll then there is a lot to be said for keeping your initial expenditure to a minimum if the whole doll thing isn't for you. The sales section is usually busy with folk selling on dolls they have just got and found to be either too heavy or just not what they were expecting. My advice would be to see what response you get from your initial question and maybe get into some conversations with owners of both types.
Also I've moved this to the member introduction section of the forum as your question isn't specific to WM dolls.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Hello Wulfie and welcome to the forum... :glou:

As to your question I have both TPE and RealDoll as well as Sinthetics Platinum Silicone.

This question really is subjective and you have divided camps in both areas... if you are looking for durability, longevity, easy maintenance, easy to repair, then your probably going to be leaning more towards the RealDoll line in Platinum Silicone. However, the drawbacks are they are not as soft as TPE except for the breast and butt through the use of gel implants.

TPE offers softness and a huge range of faces and body types BUT there are drawbacks to TPE as well they are not as durable, they do require more maintenance, subject to mold if not properly cleaned, a bit more complicated to repair, will abrase easier due to the softness, requires mineral oil to be applied occasionally. General life span according to manufactures is about 2 years. Even the Chinese manufacturers will tell you TPE dolls are great first time dolls but if you want the doll to last longer it's better to go with platinum silicone... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

What Dollarhyde and Arthur1960 said is correct.
I don't have a silicone doll. As my first doll, I chose to get a WM.
The TPE is very soft, very realistic and a whole lotta fun.
I've only been with Stormi a few months, however the honeymoon is still on.
I love the new things we do everyday.
She has been a great experience. And a great first doll.
Good luck on the search for the doll of your dreams.
If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.

The Mis-Adventures of Stormi And SL
Stormis Big Adventures
A Stormi Introduction
Stormi's photo Albums

INFORMATIONS