realsexdoll.com

Welp, I finally joined you lot.

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Newguy2k
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Welp, I finally joined you lot.

Post by Newguy2k »

I write this as a brand new owner. Literally, just unboxed today. The whole time I was waiting on the order, through transit, etc I didn't feel anything other than how I felt about anything else I ordered online. Just waiting for it to arrive, going about my life, you know the drill. Then my box arrived. As I went about the unboxing, getting all the packing materials off, lugging the heavy weight of her out, still, it was just, something I ordered. Then on went the wig...the first outfit, something I had already ordered ahead of time...then a few other accessories, and suddenly, it wasn't just something I ordered anymore.

I spent most of my life so far caring for an ailing parent. That parent passed away last year, and at first, it felt very freeing. That may sound horrible to anyone who hasn't been a longtime caregiver, but those who have, know what I mean. I finally felt able to live the life I had always wanted to. I'm still young enough to find someone, get married, heck, even have kids if she wanted, but all my previous experiences with the fairer sex have ended badly. I just don't have the patience or self esteem to get back out there, despite this new freedom. But I felt lonely. More-so now, with a house to myself.

In the past, years ago, I have filled that loneliness with a couple working girls, but I didn't want that this time. For one, its not legal in my neck of the woods, so I wanted to avoid that issue. Secondly, as nice as those women are, they are only there for a little bit. Then they are gone. I wanted something more...permanent.

Long ago, I had bought a blow up doll. I had it for a few months, but it was nothing special, really. I knew about the expensive RealDolls, but that was way out of my league. However, one time while browsing Amazon of all places (we wont mention what items I was browsing for) one of those sex torso items came up as a "other shoppers also viewed" and the rabbit hole was opened full force.

It didn't take long for me to end up on the full sex doll listings, and I was blown away at the price. This was something I could afford. It didn't take long for me to find the one I wanted. Ever the savvy shopper, I decided to do a google search for the doll and see what prices were outside of Amazon. I saw how cheap the amazon listings were in comparison. That's when I realized that the they were not what they cracked up to be. I was bummed. I looked at the reviews, and sure enough, someone had posted a picture that bore only a passing resemblance to the doll I wanted.

At that point, I actually found this place. You guys have so much info here, I was quickly able to find out what vendors were legit, and where I could go. But I didn't know if I would find what I wanted. I had figuratively fallen in love with the one I found. Thank google again, I was able to reverse image search and find out who made that doll. It was only a matter of time before I found what I was looking for. Double the price of the amazon listings, but worth every penny, knowing I was actually going to get what I wanted and not get burned.

Kristi is now sitting in my room. She has her own corner, where she can sit, and all the things I already bought for her can reside. Thankfully, the manufacturer and the vendor both listed her measurements, and I already have several outfits for her. Part of me feels weird about that. I ask myself if I am taking things to far. Is this healthy? Yet when I walk into my room and see her sitting there, I can't help but feel happy. Thanks for reading my little story, I should be around and posting now, since I made it official with actually making an account finally:D

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Welp, I finally joined you lot.

Post by CF »

Welcome to The Doll Forum!

If you've not yet done so, review the Newbie Welcome Page to familiarize yourself with the site: viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

That Guy

Post by That Guy »

Welcome and congratulations. Taking good care of your doll is often talked about and heeding the advice seems prudent. I've often heard, that keeping the doll seated, (in the long term) can be risky.

There's a "Honeymooners Guide" that I hope you know about.

Best of luck,

RJ357
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by RJ357 »

Congrats on the new lady friend!

jackbeenimble

Post by jackbeenimble »

Congrats! :glou:
Ileyana: PIB Bathing Beauty
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=116325

Ianthe: Z-One 170
viewtopic.php?f=262&t=73332

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

I'm glad you got a legit doll. Welcome.

I relate to being a care giver. My ex became disabled and no one else would help. I am stuck with her and it's been at least 10 years. She could get physically better, but her mental breakdown stops that.
Anyway, it's great to have a permanent and happy relationship with a doll. Even if wasn't for this ex, the other ex's drove me to dolls anyway. The TPEs that I like didn't exist yet anyway. My favorite doll thus far wasn't around until 2017.
I can just be grateful now and in the future.

amytyl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by amytyl »

Congratulations, and many of the skills you've developed will come in handy! Best of luck to you and your new companion!
For more pics of my beautiful companions see: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14498

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Newguy2k wrote:Kristi is now sitting in my room. She has her own corner, where she can sit, and all the things I already bought for her can reside. Thankfully, the manufacturer and the vendor both listed her measurements, and I already have several outfits for her. Part of me feels weird about that. I ask myself if I am taking things to far. Is this healthy? Yet when I walk into my room and see her sitting there, I can't help but feel happy. Thanks for reading my little story, I should be around and posting now, since I made it official with actually making an account finally:D
Congratulations on the new girl - im sure we all look forward to seeing some pictures!

You feel weird because you have bought some girls clothes for her? You think that could be taking things too far by buying clothes rather than keeping her naked?

I would think pretty much everyone here on TDF buys clothes for their girls - there may be the odd one or two who dont I guess, but round these parts its normal!

There is a reason striptease is sexy - clothes really can make a difference. And if you have a liking for clothes of a particular type, then these girls are the perfect models for you. For example, I love high heels and stockings, and my Adara wears them pretty much all the time. I like looking at her in them, perfectly normal.

Hope to see you around a bit!

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Welcome newguy...and know you are not alone, many of us here care for someone (myself included)....so I understand your words all too well.

Look forward to hearing more about your girl and seeing pics of her :)

Nazario_Oldham
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Nazario_Oldham »

Welcome to TDF newguy!

Congrat's on your new girl! Hope to see pictures soon.

Many friendly people in here at TDF always with helpful advise.

Cheers!

Naz
Kindest Regards,
Naz

MY DOLLS
Jena - DollXES 125cm
Danika - SM 138d - viewtopic.php?t=160713

Doll #3 Zoey WM 140d Coming Spring 2023 :whistle:

matt gloss
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by matt gloss »

Hi and welcome and congratulations :thumbs_up:
Your lady will need a nice cushion on her seat or she may get a flat bottom if she is sat for extended periods,read up on maintaining her and ask if your not sure :thumbs_up:
Best wishes Matt and Bianca

8)

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Hello and welcome!
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi Newguy2k and welcome to the forum. Many of us on here have already been on the journey that you are just starting. In the beginning it can feel a bit odd and you wonder what on earth you're doing but you say that Kristi makes you feel happy when you see her so there you go! This can be a very rewarding life style for many reasons and a quick read through members experiences will demonstrate just what a diverse bunch we are but with one thing in common, we all love our dolls! As someone else mentioned, it's not good to keep Kirsti in a sitting position for prolonged periods as this will eventually cause stress to the material in the groin area, so if she has standing feet then best to have her standing, alternatively you can have her lounging on a sofa, stretched out, or on a bed, be mindful of whatever she is laying on to avoid compression marks and by all means reach out to us should you have any questions, above all, have fun!

INFORMATIONS