realsexdoll.com

Another newbie here

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

kwritey

Another newbie here

Post by kwritey »

Greetings and salutations.

I was browsing Amazon one day when their dolls popped up as a suggestion. Intrigued, i started doing some research which led me to TDF. I've been lurking for the last couple of weeks and have found this site very helpful. To find out if having a doll is for me, I have begun working on a simple doll based loosely on the nuno doll link I found on another post. So far she's 130cm and a decent size for me since I'm pretty short.

So far it's been an adjustment just having her body around, but I'm getting used to it. It's only a small investment for me since I used some materials I had lying around the house. Already, I'm thinking about sticking with a fabric anime or teddy babe, based on weight, storage and maintenance, but when I see some beauties like the Piper 150cm Akira, all I can say is WOW, just WOW. I'll see as I go, I guess.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Another newbie here

Post by Dollarhyde »

Hello kwritey and welcome to the forum... :glou:

Piper is a popular line since the head and body are seamless... But take your time when choosing a doll for yourself... she has to be right for you... :angel:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Re: Another newbie here

Post by StormiLover »

Good advice Dollarhyde.
I got lucky and jumpin with both feet.
Stormi is the best money I've ever spent and should have done it along time ago.
If I had to give advice, I would say you will know the one that's right for you when you see her.
I would think about the weight then the doll. Some of the new dolls are awesome and great, however at over 80 lbs, I would really think about it before you buy one that heavy or heavier.
Good luck and I hope you find the doll of your dreams.
If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.

The Mis-Adventures of Stormi And SL
Stormis Big Adventures
A Stormi Introduction
Stormi's photo Albums

INFORMATIONS