realsexdoll.com

Another One

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Lightswitch
Active Poster
Active Poster

Another One

Post by Lightswitch »

Hello Everyone,
Been lurking for a while and I got my first doll last Thursday. Can't believe how real she appears to be. I caught myself apologizing to her when I bumped her.
Anyhow, I read a few other introductions just to get an idea of how others have done it and what may be expected.
I got her Thursday afternoon. I was so excited and so afraid at the same time. I just wanted to rip the box open and get her out, and at the same time I was so afraid of damaging her getting her out of the box.
She is perfect and she is beautiful. She is a Racyme doll I got off Amazon. I know, wrong, wrong, wrong! But it is what I could afford. After looking her over, I boxed her back up because I am still married.
Menopause took all her desire away many years ago. I still love my wife and at my age, an affair with another woman is unlikely and something I don't want to be involved in.
My wife knows my doll is here and I don't want to rub her nose in it, so to speak, I just have to give her time to get used to it. Anyhow, that's how I come to be here.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Another One

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi Lightswitch and welcome to tdf. If you haven't seen it yet, here's the link to our latest new members welcome page so have a read and check out the honeymoon guide for tips on care and maintenance.
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=865521
Obviously this is all new to you and there's a lot to absorb but we are a friendly bunch and if there's one thing we enjoy is talking about our dolls so if you need any advice feel free to reach out. Clearly you have already spoken to your wife about your doll so you might want to look out for threads on here posted by some of our married members who may have some useful insights for you. Good luck and by all means contact me or other staff members for further information.
Arthur

RJ357
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by RJ357 »

Welcome, and congrats on the new doll friend.

Lightswitch
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Lightswitch »

Thank you for the welcome. I will read up on the care and maintenance as I hope to make her last a long time.
I am interested in how other married men have handled their situation and how their wives reacted. I will be looking up those threads.
Again, thank you for the warm welcome.

INFORMATIONS