realsexdoll.com

New Member from the 303

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Skinny83
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

New Member from the 303

Post by Skinny83 »

Greetings all,
I just recently stumbled upon this community whilst searching for alternatives to the online "dating" scene.
Having finally come to terms with the fact that there are 100,000 chatbot profiles for every 1 actual human on the major dating apps, I find myself at a crossroads:
Continue to fill the void in my heart with alcohol, meaningless purchases, and a fruitless pursuit of the fairer sex; OR, quit drinking, save my money and purchase an idol of that which has eluded me.

Oh, if my friends and family could see me now! They would attempt to steer me from this course. They would call me insane. I'm sure they would recommend therapy.
But, as I look back at them and see a wake of divorce, abusive relationships, and financial slavery, I am quite surprised that I didn't pursue this option sooner.

So in the coming months, I will engage with the community. I will read the forums. I will ask questions. And upon careful consideration, I will take the plunge and find some happiness for myself.

TL:DR, New member joining the lifestyle.

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: New Member from the 303

Post by Maviarab »

Welcome to TDF Skinny!

You're not the first to think like that and sure won't be the last. Take your time to look around, lot of great information around these hallowed halls. Also drop by our New Member Welcome Page on the way, second door on the left down the hall :)

Mavi

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Hello and welcome!

Its good you have the mind to do your research first and you definitely came to the right place. :thumbs_up:
Whatever you don't find in these threads, you can ask away, most all of us are willing to chime in and share knowledge and wax philosophical. :mrgreen:

This is definitely a lifestyle and a very fun and rewarding one.
I have met many cool open minded, intellectual and intelligent people on this board and quite a few of them in person.
Great bunch of people! :thumbs_up:

With dolls, your imagination is the limit.

Eve sends her regards.... :mrgreen:
20181207_214813-2740x3600-01.jpeg
20181207_214813-2740x3600-01.jpeg (2.43 MiB) Viewed 530 times
:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Welcome to the forum :D Skinny83, I hope you enjoy yourself here! :D Have fun.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Skinny83 wrote:Greetings all,
I just recently stumbled upon this community whilst searching for alternatives to the online "dating" scene.
Good call on looking for other alternatives. In fact, I would go so far as to say that smearing honey on one's testicles and sitting in a nest of fire ants would be less painful than online dating. :crying:
Skinny83 wrote: quit drinking, save my money and purchase an idol of that which has eluded me.
That would be the best choice as the right doll could certainly fill the emptiness in one's life. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Skinny83 wrote: Oh, if my friends and family could see me now! They would attempt to steer me from this course. They would call me insane. I'm sure they would recommend therapy.
And they would be wrong. Destroying one's self esteem due to the constant rejection of online dating is true insanity. However I do recommend therapy in the form of a doll. In fact my dolls have been the best therapy ever! :D
Oh I almost forgot.............
Welcome to the forum! :glou:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Luca19
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Luca19 »

Welcome to the forums :)
I'm also new but i can tell you 1 thing: In the long term you'll save more money than you pay for these dolls and will have less headaches, if any.
Newbie! Soon owner of my first doll! :) Ordered my first doll [Piper 150cm Akira] from Kimi at Doll-To China! I'm excited! :)

sloopjohnb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sloopjohnb »

If the doll life is for you, I hope you can experience the happiness and bliss many of us have found. Sure it's not mainstream (yet), sometimes a bit secretive. When you think about it, isn't that how our private lives are?
Read, there's so much information here, ask questions, look at approved vendor pictures and be prepared to fall in love!
Enjoy the ride!
Sloop

matt gloss
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by matt gloss »

Hi Skinny83 and welcome,get your reading head on and in a couple of months of reading and asking around you will come to see what you like.Tpe and silicone dolls can be heavy so that might be a starting point for you in your research,best wishes Matt,Bianca/Friday.
8)

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

And WELCOME!

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Skinny83
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Skinny83 »

Thank you the warm welcome everyone!

NewFrontiers

Post by NewFrontiers »

Welcome! glad you're here. I'm pretty new here too but I can tell you this forum is a goldmine of information. I use the Search function quite often because I found that nearly any question I have has already been answered somewhere. The Doll Matrix has helped me a lot also.
Skinny83 wrote:TL:DR, New member joining the lifestyle.
That's interesting that you call it a lifestyle, I think that's accurate. I've also seen it called a "hobby" but I think it's more than just a hobby.
Doll Sweet DS145 Plus Evo more pics and info here... viewtopic.php?f=143&t=116319

INFORMATIONS