realsexdoll.com

Hello Doll Forum; I am a New Member - I Have an Urgent Ques.

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Dave-Loves-Vintage
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Hello Doll Forum; I am a New Member - I Have an Urgent Q

Post by Dave-Loves-Vintage »

Thank you...

One question floats in my mind... how will I know for sure that if I order a WM doll, that I will in fact receive a WM doll? And a potential answer floats in my head too... if I buy from an TDL approved vendor, such a vendor simply just will not do that! Then, even though Panther68 already answered this, I believe in asking more often to see if the answer is the same. Do doll buyers ever go straight to the (real) factory itself, or do they always go through a vendor. I* would appreciate your answer too. I'm new and cautios, so I ask...

Thank You.

Gallows1
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Gallows1 »

Good to be cautious. I blew almost $800 on a racyme from Amazon last year. It lasted less than 2 months I think. The welds were the real weak point and if I'm being honest the orifices weren't great. Good but not great. I have a full review posted under NWdoll because that was the seller.

That said just read the reviews here on vendors. Everyone has high praise for Booty call dolls. I've personally communicated with Jeff from there and the guy from monamour tujours. Both seemed very knowledgeable and helpfull. I'm currently saving up for a doll myself and I'm still trying to decide on a vendor.

Dave-Loves-Vintage
Apprentice
Apprentice

Thank you! It so happens, I live very near "RLSD"s I talked on the phone with them a few weeks ago and they were simply wonderful. Do you have an opinion about them?

zodiac

Post by zodiac »

Id get something you like, if you play it too cheap and end up with a bad product, you may be turned off by dolls. Inwould not overspend either, especially learning how to handle the dolls weight and TPE maintenance.
You can use a vendor, or wait do some homework, ask around, read posts and research more to get a better idea what you want and find perhaps better pricing or quality.

If you get the right company and make a great relationship with the manufacturers, you may get the better deals, but not always. Keep in mind some vendors will have in stock dolls or free shipping and while you may see dolls at half of a third the price on other sites, and alibaba, aliexpress, yes, some are the real deal and others are rip off artists or sell copies. Also, I've seen some chinese doll manufacturers or vendors have 250, 350, 500 dollar shipping or higher.

That being said, advice is advice, its you money, dont let anyone tell you that you need a limo to go to work when a taxi is good enough.

TPE is more fragile than silicone. You have to be at it with care and maintenance and aware how easy it can rip, stain wven melt. Some silicone dolls I have cam be used as crash test dummies and just get a crease or a dent lol.
More realistic looking, but have a more limited selection and greater cost (although Sanhui and zone are close in price).

zodiac

Post by zodiac »

RSLD has some good stuff, I love their own exclusive dolls, would love a 174cm in the future.
But I also want ome of the exclusive Passion Dolls, new 159 anderson, 160 michele maybe and DollForever came out with new Piper dolls. Ive purchased a few from OR doll and SM doll.
I may drive down the turnpike later today or tomorrow and check out mistresslovedolls, time permitting.

autotech67
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by autotech67 »

I did not get a doll for a approved vender got one from Esdoll and got screw. Lots of problems look at my post on My 1st doll. I would talk to Jeff at BCD he has help steer me in the right direction and Grimm is helping me with repairs. I will only do business with a vender on TDF and also one I can call and talk to.

Dave-Loves-Vintage
Apprentice
Apprentice

Zodiac and Autotech67,

Thank You!

PS: Shoulda not sold my '68 Mustang years ago! Ouch.

Sakana
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sakana »

zodiac wrote:RSLD has some good stuff, I love their own exclusive dolls, would love a 174cm in the future.
But I also want ome of the exclusive Passion Dolls, new 159 anderson, 160 michele maybe and DollForever came out with new Piper dolls. Ive purchased a few from OR doll and SM doll.
I may drive down the turnpike later today or tomorrow and check out mistresslovedolls, time permitting.

I've been dredging through the forum at MLD and folks seem to be happy with what they get for the price. Customer support seems to be really good. The only issue is limited selection and stock. Some new girls coming in May according to the site chat. The heads of some are not that great, but what does one expect for the cheap prices. ;o)

Sakana

Serv70

Post by Serv70 »

I too am looking at racyme.

I am looking for one to use maybe once a year. Wife goes away and I'm thinking get one and then store it for a a year till next time, I seen some for like £450 - £745
Looking at 158cm but 100% want a wm head

I'd Racyme good for for 1 month use a year?
Kimberdoll 158cm - WM 74 Head

INFORMATIONS