realsexdoll.com

newbie from California

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

sintoni
Apprentice
Apprentice

newbie from California

Post by sintoni »

I'd like to say hi to all.

My wife is pregnant and we decide to not have sex until after delivery for the safety of the baby. I convinced my wife to buy me a doll instead of a fleshlight masturbator. But she only approved a budget no more than a thousand dollars. I'd like to buy a full size TPE doll, what options do I have? It looks like most of the dolls in this forum is way higher than a thousand. I saw similar dolls on Ebay for around 700 dollars, can I trust them?

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: newbie from California

Post by DexterQuest »

I bought two $500 dolls from amazon. One was good and the other was horrible. Both were scaled down and don't compete with the $1700+ fullsize ones I have.

Some people have Ali Express success if you can track down those threads. At the same time there as many failures.

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

Welcome Sintoni! That's quite an understanding wife. You might want to check the TDF sales section:

viewforum.php?f=77
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

Justforfun2

Post by Justforfun2 »

Some of the best sex I ever had was when my wife was pregnant. We did it everyday, 1,2,3 times a day 7 days a week, right up till her water broke, without issues. As long as your wife is healthy there will be no issues. No rubber or birth control needed. A word of warning though, if you make your wife feel undesirable during her pregnancy, pending your women and how secure she is, in her womanhood, you may be headed for trouble. And if you do get a doll, make sure it looks as close as possible to your wife, otherwise she may use it against you. Even if it does not look like your wife, lie your ass off. She look like you, or she reminds me of you honey, that why I picked her. Nevertheless, make your wife feel desirable and enjoy her pregnancy together, it is a wonderful time.

sintoni
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by sintoni »

Justforfun2 wrote:Some of the best sex I ever had was when my wife was pregnant. We did it everyday, 1,2,3 times a day 7 days a week, right up till her water broke, without issues. As long as your wife is healthy there will be no issues. No rubber or birth control needed. A word of warning though, if you make your wife feel undesirable during her pregnancy, pending your women and how secure she is, in her womanhood, you may be headed for trouble. And if you do get a doll, make sure it looks as close as possible to your wife, otherwise she may use it against you. Even if it does not look like your wife, lie your ass off. She look like you, or she reminds me of you honey, that why I picked her. Nevertheless, make your wife feel desirable and enjoy her pregnancy together, it is a wonderful time.
Thanks so much for your advice! :D

sintoni
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by sintoni »

DexterQuest wrote:I bought two $500 dolls from amazon. One was good and the other was horrible. Both were scaled down and don't compete with the $1700+ fullsize ones I have.

Some people have Ali Express success if you can track down those threads. At the same time there as many failures.
That's really helpful. Thank you!

Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Silicone Lovers »

I know this is not within budget, I'm just being cheeky really - but if you really want your wife to feel super sexy you could say you are rather fond of this lovely pregnant one...perhaps with a head that looks similar to your wife... ;)

https://www.siliconelovers.com/products ... s-wm-dolls

PS Do be careful as others have advised and do your research. :)
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Check out our amazing Verified five star reviews now ➡ Trustpilot

INFORMATIONS