realsexdoll.com

New to it all.

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

mrw
Apprentice
Apprentice

New to it all.

Post by mrw »

My wife of almost 27 years passed 3 months and 3 days ago. She was my soulmate, and my whole world revolved around her. It left a hole in my life and my heart. I am sad, lost and lonely. I do have a lady friend at work I've been hanging out with some; dinner, movies, etc. She has come over to my house and made me breakfast. April 13th we are going to a Whitesnake concert, and I'm looking forward to that. We are just friends so far, we have not been intimate. I am not ready for that with another woman yet I don't think. But just the comfort of hugs and companionship is huge. I damn sure am not ready for commitment and have no intentions of getting remarried. At the same time I am a healthy 50 yr old man and I have needs. Not sure what got me looking at love dolls, but once I saw how far they've come, I was hooked. I have never seen a realistic doll in person, nor do I know anyone who has one. It's been pretty much a taboo subject like other sex toys. I started looking at them and purchased Meisa from sex doll paradise. Wow does she have some curves!

https://www.sexdollparadise.com/bbw-love-doll-meisa

Probably 2 weeks away from receiving her, and I am very excited. I have been looking at all the members dolls on TDF, reading pros and cons of TPE vs Silicone, cheap vs more expensive dolls, care, etc. I have been amazed at how passionate many members are about their dolls. Some of the pictures are just WOW! Meisa is probably lower end, but I caught a sale and figured she would make a great first doll.

I'm still not sure how I feel about owning a sexdoll, it's not really socially acceptable. Not sure what my stepson would think for example. I guess I will wait and see how I feel once Meisa arrives. On a positive note, I did broach the subject of sexdolls with my lady friend and she is open minded. Told me go for it if that's what i wanted. Twist my arm! Haha!

Anyways, lots of great info on this site. I'm glad I found it, for starters it kept me from taking a chance buying from a questionable vendor!

Later, MRW

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: New to it all.

Post by Maviarab »

Hi there mrw and welcome to TDF!

Sorry to hear about your personal loss, there are many members here who can relate so know you are not alone in this type of situation. As for the company, not one I am aware of and I'm sure by now if you have been looking around you know what we say about non-approved vendors. I will say she is a Jarliet doll iirc and far too cheap and to my knowledge does not come with heating or touch sensors etc. I hope you get what you ordered.

On more positive notes, great that you have a friend at work to help you through things and also appears to be pretty open minded too! Who knows where that may lead. As a final note if I can direct you to our New Member Welcome Page and wish you a pleasant stay with us.

Regards,
Mavi

Nazario_Oldham
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Nazario_Oldham »

Hello and Welcome to TDF.

So sorry to hear about your lose! I'm one of the members Mav's mentioned in experiencing lose etc. Without explaining everything
here on a public forum kinda thing.

On a positive note, Congrats on your new girl! Arrival day is a big
day and I always encourage everyone to be ready.

My personal success has been by following the Booty Call Dolls
guides published on Jeff's page!

Below are the links I've personally used!

The Newly wed guide by Jeff and the BCD Girls
viewtopic.php?f=267&t=88389

TPE Honeymoon guide for new doll owners
viewtopic.php?f=267&t=72826

Doll care FAST-n-EASY
viewtopic.php?f=267&t=83012

Please feel welcome to join us in Chat sometime! A ton of good people and doll owners here always willing to help.
Kindest Regards,
Naz

MY DOLLS
Jena - DollXES 125cm
Danika - SM 138d - viewtopic.php?t=160713

Doll #3 Zoey WM 140d Coming Spring 2023 :whistle:

mrw
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mrw »

Mavi thanks for the welcome. The price was cheap for a new doll, and yes I've read over and over not to use unapproved vendors. This one is on your approved vendors list. I also hope I get what I expect from the pictures. The one option I did pay extra for was heating. From what I've seen in further time on TDF my next doll if there is one will be from BCD.

mrw
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mrw »

Nozario thanks for the welcome and the links! I will certainly check them out.

SynMan

Post by SynMan »

Hello MRW. Welcome to the forum. I’m sorry for your loss. You picked the right forum here. A lot of supportive people on here. I’m glad that you looked at the approved vender list before buying a new doll. Unfortunately there are some unscrupulous doll producers out there who will list a picture of a doll they supposedly sell but send you something totally different. One of the main things that I would tell a new forum member is to do research on the doll company that you plan to buy from. It can save you a lot of frustration later.
Daisy- Realdoll body E with Quinn face
Maria- Realdoll PT5 with enhanced breast, Olivia Face
Musibi- Sanhui AIO Mayra Face
———————————————————
No man is an island,
Entire of itself,
Every man is a piece of the continent,
A part of the main.
Any man's death diminishes me,
Because I am involved in mankind,
And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls;
For It tolls for thee.

Donne

mrw
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mrw »

SynMan wrote:Hello MRW. Welcome to the forum. I’m sorry for your loss. You picked the right forum here. A lot of supportive people on here. I’m glad that you looked at the approved vender list before buying a new doll. Unfortunately there are some unscrupulous doll producers out there who will list a picture of a doll they supposedly sell but send you something totally different. One of the main things that I would tell a new forum member is to do research on the doll company that you plan to buy from. It can save you a lot of frustration later.
Thanks Synman, I appreciate it. Glad to be here!

INFORMATIONS