realsexdoll.com

Noob who just ordered my first doll.

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Wizard James
Former Member

Re: Noob who just ordered my first doll.

Post by Wizard James »

This is a good shot of her face. Like I said, ESDoll did right by me as far as I'm concerned. She's great!
Attachments
20190208_211902.jpg
20190208_211902.jpg (2.85 MiB) Viewed 419 times
Life is short and you only live once...

autotech67
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by autotech67 »

She looks very beautiful, I am very worried about EsDoll they have NOT answered any of my E-Mails to them and the Washington Phone Number is disconnected.

Wizard James
Former Member

Post by Wizard James »

autotech67 wrote:She looks very beautiful, I am very worried about EsDoll they have NOT answered any of my E-Mails to them and the Washington Phone Number is disconnected.
Thank you! Yeah I love her and I'm very happy that I went with ESDoll for my first doll. Maybe next time I'll go with a 6YE Premium with the ball joint skeleton and lots of custom options, but I just couldn't see myself spending that kind of money first time out.

With ESDoll it usually took 24 hours for them to respond by email. I never tried calling them. Trust me when I say, I was a pain in the butt customer for them. I was on top ofvthem the whole way but they came through with what I think is a great doll for the money. The other guy from the 140cm DD unboxing looks like he got a solid doll too.

It's my opinion that TDF tries to scare people away from sites like ESDoll because they do not pay TDF to advertise on here. Take a look around, the bigger the advertisement the more money that brand or vendor gave to this TDF site to put it there. So since these big name brands pay the bills, it's in TDF's best interest to steer people toward those brands and away from discount brands. But that's just my opinion. Use your own judgment.

Wizard James
Former Member

Post by Wizard James »

@autotech67
There is a sex doll review website that I found. Supposedly they get test and own dolls from various vendors and write reviews on the dolls and vendors. This was the ultimate factor in my decision to go with ESDoll.

https://realsexdollsreviews.com/esdoll-review/

Wizard James
Former Member

Post by Wizard James »

A few other things I found in my research that points to ESDoll as a ligit wholesaler.
1) They have the absolute bare minimum of customizable options.
2) They only sell full dolls. For example you can't buy just a head or wig from them.
3) From the reviews on their site, ESDoll does make a lot of mistakes regarding custom options, which is why I was so on top of them about the importance to get the standing feet because that is not something like eyes or wigs that they can make up for later on.
4) In ESDoll's TOS and Privacy Policy they claim to have purchased the rights to produce and sell the dolls they do. Additionally they claim to have purchased the rights for the pictures on their site and they warn that they will take full legal action against you if you "steal" the pics and claim them as your own.
5) ESDoll is Site Lock verified. This is huge when it comes to trusting them with your money. At the bottom left corner of their home page you'll find the Site Lock logo. Click on it and see for yourself.

autotech67
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by autotech67 »

yes James I have been on the sit also. I am just bothered that my first E-Mail to the was Thursday the 7th and have sent them one every day since and have gotten nothing back as of yet. also no tracking number its almost like they dropped off the face of the earth.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Wizard James wrote:It's my opinion that TDF tries to scare people away from sites like ESDoll because they do not pay TDF to advertise on here. Take a look around, the bigger the advertisement the more money that brand or vendor gave to this TDF site to put it there. So since these big name brands pay the bills, it's in TDF's best interest to steer people toward those brands and away from discount brands. But that's just my opinion. Use your own judgment.
Sorry, but this is non-sense. I explained this a few times before in public posts. Yes, listed manufacturers pay for presence and advertising. The basic fee for a vendor forum and banner ad is really low -some tell us that it is ridiculous low. A vendor who only sells a few dolls a years is able to pay for this. If a vendor is not able to pay for this, the vendor is in financial trouble and it would not be wise to order at that vendor.

Next, we want to keep TDF free from fees for normal members. It is those who have a financial interest in being on TDF who pay. Their money is used to pay for high-performance and high-available servers and bandwidth and other costs to keep an international forum like TDF running.

Also, a note about being dependent of the big brands, as this is also untrue. Without any exaggeration, we do receive new requests to be listed at TDF and to do advertising on TDF each and every day. We could have many more sellers advertising on TDF, but this is not what we want. We have some strict requirements for sellers who want to be listed, like providing correct information to customers and offering good (safe) quality and services. We are very reserved in adding new vendors who are selling the same dolls already on TDF. We prefer new vendors offering exclusive dolls or unique services; they should add something to what is already offered here.

Wizard James
Former Member

Post by Wizard James »

I'm sorry if I came close to breaking rule 7 here at TDF, but let me explain my personal experience with my doll purchase. I researched and researched different vendors and brands. I didn't have much money to work with and I didn't want some tiny little doll. The company I chose to go with (because apparently typing the name is not allowed) seemed reputable after lots of research.

Immediately after making my purchase I joined TDF. Upon joining and making my initial posts, TDF staff and a TDF Vendor responded with posts about my, and other people's, choice to choose the company I went with that flat out scared the daylights out me. I almost withdrew my payment via paypal. Glad I didn't. Also, after reading through other parts of this site I felt very unwelcome here and that's what lead to my opinion about the advertising here.

When I received my doll, I was overjoyed! At that point I decided not to come back to TDF because I felt I was being mislead to spend more money than neccessary. However, when I received an email regarding a reply to one of my posts and I saw another customer of the same company I chose (autotech67) who was scared about their choice. I did everything I could to help calm that person and show them I got what I payed for from that company.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Wizard James wrote:I'm sorry if I came close to breaking rule 7 here at TDF, but let me explain my personal experience with my doll purchase. I researched and researched different vendors and brands. I didn't have much money to work with and I didn't want some tiny little doll. The company I chose to go with (because apparently typing the name is not allowed) seemed reputable after lots of research.
Hi Wizard, as I said in my PM, you and your doll are welcome at TDF. It is fine to be enthusiastic about ESDoll. And although ESDoll is not among the listed sellers on TDF there is no problem in posting pictures of your doll and discussing your doll. Mentioning the name of this company is allowed. But having links to their website in almost every post, and having their name as watermark in your images, is very close to be regarded spam. Thank you for understanding.

I'm really glad you like your doll, and yes she looks great 8)

:glou:

INFORMATIONS