realsexdoll.com

Hello, I’m a renewed Doll Virgin

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

sapphirepassionsj
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Hello, I’m a renewed Doll Virgin

Post by sapphirepassionsj »

Hello Everyone,

My first and only doll, until now, was a RealDoll about 16 years ago, which I later sold about a year later and never got another. But over the years since then, the desire to get another would arise here and there, and I'd surf the Internet for photos of and info on the latest dolls. The Doll Forum was always a great place to go. But I wouldn't go through with getting another one.

Until 2 weeks ago !!! :razz: When I discovered an amazedly beautiful doll, that one of our esteemed forum admins, Anung Un Rama designed. Anung calls her Pearl, and I now love her too. I wrote much more about this journey that led me to discovering Pearl in this reply to Anung’s topic on her Review on Anung's JY 150 cm Fantasy Fitness doll - Pearl. You must check that out - it’s AWSOME !!!! :D

Also check out Anung’s original topic Muscle and Fitness Doll lovers ONLY - and Doll Makers too! from May 2017, which is when he introduced Pearl to the world. And this topic on Anung's Pearl comes to life. Fantasy Fitness 150 cm doll from May 2018 when he showed us the doll version of Pearl for the first time.

So technically I guess I’m not a doll virgin. But it’s been so long, I think my doll virginity has grown back. :lol:

I think this forum is an amazingly great resource and I am thrilled to finally register for a real member account. Cheers,
Sapphire
I owned a RealDoll in 2002 for a short while. Now I’m a renewed doll virgin again :lol: - because of spectacular Pearl.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: Hello, I’m a renewed Doll Virgin

Post by Anung Un Rama »

:D You have chosen a fine gal, or, she has chosen you, it seems to come back into the fold. :D

Thanks for the feedback, it is appreciated, and I have posted more details, in the other topic for your perusal and information.

More Pearl Information

Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

sapphirepassionsj
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Hello, I’m a renewed Doll Virgin

Post by sapphirepassionsj »

Anung Un Rama wrote::D You have chosen a fine gal, or, she has chosen you, it seems to come back into the fold. :D
Yeah, I think she did chose me. The moment I saw her I was smitten. And even after looking at hundreds more dolls, I kept coming back to her. None of them compared to her. And since ordering, I've looked at dozens more, and still none compare. She's the one for me.
I owned a RealDoll in 2002 for a short while. Now I’m a renewed doll virgin again :lol: - because of spectacular Pearl.

INFORMATIONS