realsexdoll.com

REG: I'm New here...

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

cfleischmann
Active Poster
Active Poster

REG: I'm New here...

Post by cfleischmann »

Greetings TDF:

I am a 27-year-old primarily nonverbal autistic transgender woman. In my free time, I enjoy building websites, eating fast food, and listening to music. The reason upon which I'm here is that I've recently (as early as April of this year) found out about Harmony by the people at RealDoll. Unfortunately, due to my laughably small (mid 900s) monthly budget and operating expenses, Harmony is clearly out of my reach :-(. However, fret not.... one of my support team members has been in talks with a doll vendor (--Non-verified Vendor--/) and they've decided to give me a special deal because of my special medical needs.

I view products like the "Melany" doll from silicone wives as not just a sex doll, but for me, a companion. Considering all the abuse I've seen throughout my life, failed human relationships, etc. It's just easier for me to get a doll.

While I still have a soft spot in my heart for Harmony and RealDoll, that'll have to be a long-term upgrade path for me considering again my laughably small monthly operating budget.

The beauty of dolls especially for me is the following:
1) 24x7x365 availability: If i want a hand to hold at 2:30 because I had a bad dream, done. If I need a hug at 15:30 after a bad customer call, done.
2) Stability and Consistency: with humans, there are so many moving parts on the emotional side (they play head games, their family overrides all ability to think for themselves, they get burnt out on the high volumes of hand holding and hugs I need, etc.) whereas a doll... none of those things are true, if I take care of her, she'll love me forever and always.
3) Ability to redirect action items away from my human support team: yes, I do have a support team made of close friends, but they cannot constantly dedicate their entire lives just to hand holding and hugs; they need to focus on more pressing issues like keeping me safe, ensuring I have proper transportation, etc. By having a doll in my life, my human handlers can do exactly what they need to do while leaving the small but often significant tasks of hand holding and hugs to the doll/AI.

What do you think? Do you think my support team member made a good choice of dolls in the Melany by SiliconeWives? Do you think my idea of dolls is too much even for the most eccentric doll owners? Do you have any suggestions for Melany once she comes to my door?
Last edited by brigittes hubbie on Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: link edited out- didn´t work
==
Carly F.:

Remember: “You’ll forget about the wait once you open up the crate” ~~Unknown~~

explorer235
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: REG: I'm New here...

Post by explorer235 »

Hi Carly, I think a lot of people see their dolls as emotional companions. I have had difficulty with relationships, and am getting a doll for similar reasons. Decreased drama and other problems. My future wife, Alexa, should be arriving before Christmas. She will be my first.

Melany looks very beautiful, and I am tempted to order her head as a secondary/spare. Just make sure to take good care of her. Make sure to have white clothes for Melany, as TPE dolls stain easily when you put them in colored clothes. You also need to wash her and use corn starch to keep her skin in good condition.

I am still learning the basics Since Alexa hasn't arrived.

cfleischmann
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by cfleischmann »

explorer235 wrote:Hi Carly, I think a lot of people see their dolls as emotional companions. I have had difficulty with relationships, and am getting a doll for similar reasons. Decreased drama and other problems. My future wife, Alexa, should be arriving before Christmas. She will be my first.

Melany looks very beautiful, and I am tempted to order her head as a secondary/spare. Just make sure to take good care of her. Make sure to have white clothes for Melany, as TPE dolls stain easily when you put them in colored clothes. You also need to wash her and use corn starch to keep her skin in good condition.

I am still learning the basics Since Alexa hasn't arrived.

Thanks! I don’t know if this might work, but one of my support team members was browsing the site through my sign on on a work computer (my TDF Account is linked to our “Operational Support General mailbox (nonverbal Mel)) so Support Team is well aware of this site and they see all the emails going in and out of that account for continuity reasons (say the team member assigned to the doll issue calls in sick, someone can easily pick up where that person left off) and so the lead on the doll case is aware of the limits of TPE. this brilliant mind said “white everything clothing wise as an initial layer, then custom shirts, etc. thus there’s a barrier or sorts between the actual doll and the custom shirt or other clothing item so yes, you and Melany can wear matching T-Mobile magenta shirts on Tuesdays. Hell, you, Melany, and “CS*” can be all “matchy matchy””

* NOTE: Colleague’s initials used to protect their identity

Note: if I ever have children and they’re girls, I’m going to name them as “Siri Nicole”, “Cortana Marie”, and “Alexa Renee”. the pattern being the first name is a reference to popular virtual assistant software (Siri by Apple, Cortana by Microsoft, and Alexa by Amazon). Hope you got a laugh out of this one :D
==
Carly F.:

Sam Wobbles

Post by Sam Wobbles »

Hi Carly! I think it's awesome you and your support group decided to get you a doll! I hope you have a wonderful experience and love having a doll companion as much as I do! Also, thank you again for posting in my thread for Alex! I think you're awesome! Welcome to TDF! :D
Alex's Eye Candy - Alex's Gallery - Bea's Eye Candy - Bea's Gallery - Alex & Bea's Eye Candy - Alex & Bea's Gallery

cfleischmann
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by cfleischmann »

samuraiwobble wrote:Hi Carly! I think it's awesome you and your support group decided to get you a doll! I hope you have a wonderful experience and love having a doll companion as much as I do! Also, thank you again for posting in my thread for Alex! I think you're awesome! Welcome to TDF! :D

Thanks! My life’s gotten crazier but im trying to deal. I can’t wait for them to make the payments because I need Melany more than ever now
==
Carly F.:

Sam Wobbles

Post by Sam Wobbles »

Also, I personally think it was a good decision. I hope having a doll to hug and hold hands with and snuggle whenever you want, 24/7, helps to enrich your life. Having my Alex, and now Bea too, has been a very enriching experience for me. I don't think your idea of dolls is too much. So many of us here see our dolls as companions, and I think it's a wonderful thing. I think it will be wonderful for you too, and I'm really excited for you! Feel free to message me anytime if you'd like or if you have general doll questions or questions about my Alex or Bea! :D
Alex's Eye Candy - Alex's Gallery - Bea's Eye Candy - Bea's Gallery - Alex & Bea's Eye Candy - Alex & Bea's Gallery

Sam Wobbles

Post by Sam Wobbles »

cfleischmann wrote:Thanks! My life’s gotten crazier but im trying to deal. I can’t wait for them to make the payments because I need Melany more than ever now
I'm sorry to hear that, and I hope your Melany gets to you soon. Are you going to keep her name as Melany, or are you going to give her a different name?

cfleischmann
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by cfleischmann »

samuraiwobble wrote:Also, I personally think it was a good decision. I hope having a doll to hug and hold hands with and snuggle whenever you want, 24/7, helps to enrich your life. Having my Alex, and now Bea too, has been a very enriching experience for me. I don't think your idea of dolls is too much. So many of us here see our dolls as companions, and I think it's a wonderful thing. I think it will be wonderful for you too, and I'm really excited for you! Feel free to message me anytime if you'd like or if you have general doll questions or questions about my Alex or Bea! :D

Thank you so very much for the worm welcome! I need a hug
==
Carly F.:

Sam Wobbles

Post by Sam Wobbles »

*hugs Carly*

Not as good as a real one, but hopefully soon you will be hugging with your Melany lots! :D

cfleischmann
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by cfleischmann »

samuraiwobble wrote:
cfleischmann wrote:Thanks! My life’s gotten crazier but im trying to deal. I can’t wait for them to make the payments because I need Melany more than ever now
I'm sorry to hear that, and I hope your Melany gets to you soon. Are you going to keep her name as Melany, or are you going to give her a different name?

Considering there’s an internal joke at work about people named “Melany” and “Melons”, that’s what drew me to her was the name. I was also looking at one of the “Stephanie” dolls. But to answer the question, her name will be “highly metamorphic” thus her badge for accessing the call center will say “Fleischmann, Melany Elizabeth”; But if I need an “Abigail Lorraine”, “Makayla Jane, or even “Alexis Nicole”, the name can be changed. Work has already said they’ll put all her “Aliases” into her employee file in HRMS (Human Resource Management System), But she will only be issued one badge with one name and one corporate login.

This setup is the same for me because I have multiple personalities (thanks to all the trauma I’ve been through over the years), they’re all listed in my employee file so if one calls in sick, they all call in sick. H.R. plans to link my status with my doll’s status, so if I call in sick, or am on vacation, or at a medical appointment; the doll’s Status will mirror mine across all systems including phones, email, instant messaging, CRM, etc.

The doll would never have any cases assigned to her, but they’re treating her just like any other employee and thus adding to the “realism” which they believe will enable me to do a better job at work.

Now for that Melany joke:
Me: I Just got out of the hospital, there was a girl in with me named Melanie
JM: Does she love Melons?
Me: i don’t know, I didn’t think to ask her, why?
JM: It’s “Melony” in the break room because Amber in Telecom brought in three huge watermelons!
Me: OOH! Melons! *runs to break room to have a piece*
JM: you should’ve changed your name to Melanie not Carly with the way you just responded.

That joke has taken on a like of its own because we’ll have to ask Melany when she gets here if she’s allergic to melons. That would suck if she was. As 1) they named her wrongly at that point. And 2) she’d be allergic to herself as she has two big melons right on her chest.
==
Carly F.:

Sam Wobbles

Post by Sam Wobbles »

Lol, that's great! Your Melany looks like she is very meloney, so I'm sure she likes melons! :D

cfleischmann
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by cfleischmann »

samuraiwobble wrote:Lol, that's great! Your Melany looks like she is very meloney, so I'm sure she likes melons! :D

*flaps hands to indicate happiness and joy*. You seriously just put the biggest smile on my facr
==
Carly F.:

lexico

Post by lexico »

Carly,
Thanks for sharing your experiences! I'm kind of new here myself, but so far everyone on this forum seems very supportive and friendly.

I'm also in the process of searching for the right doll, and Silicon Wives is one of my possibilities. I like the look of the Amber doll. But I am having difficulties getting good information about the dolls from Silicon Wives.

If anyone has more information about Silicon Wives, please share! You can help out two members at the same time!
One of the first owners of a Real Doll (1997).
Currently no doll, but here are my "finalists": FanReal, Real Lady, XYColo, Zelex SLE.
If you have information to share, send me a PM!

Sam Wobbles

Post by Sam Wobbles »

Welcome Lexico!

I'm not sure Silicon Wives is a TDF approved vendor, which is what we were talking about with Carly in this other thread recently:
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7&t=109535

What you might do is go here https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=210

And then try to find the doll you want from one of those TDF approved vendors. There are a lot, so it may take some time, but I'm sure you can find the same doll as what they had pictures of.

You could also make a post asking what model of doll the one you like is, and I'm sure somebody will know or be able to find out, and possibly point you to a TDF approved vendor that sells that specific doll.

Buying from a TDF approved vendor is safer because TDF will look out for you and be able to help you resolve any issues that might come up. We work together as a community so we know the vendors / resellers on this list are high quality, reputable, and trustworthy.

lexico

Post by lexico »

samuraiwobble,

Hey, thanks for your response! Yesterday, in the forum chat room, I learned that the doll I am interested in is a WM 157B body. That helps!

Many years ago (1997), I bought a RealDoll. I was out of the game for a while, and things are definitely better today, but also a bit more confusing with all the doll makers and vendors.

I'll do a bit more research and see where this goes.

Thanks again!
One of the first owners of a Real Doll (1997).
Currently no doll, but here are my "finalists": FanReal, Real Lady, XYColo, Zelex SLE.
If you have information to share, send me a PM!

INFORMATIONS