realsexdoll.com

New (soon to be) Doll owner

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Assterix
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

New (soon to be) Doll owner

Post by Assterix »

Hello all,

Just made the big step and ordered myself a doll. As a divorced man in his early forties, I don't feel the need to get into a relationship with a real woman anymore. All the nagging...I just want someone I can cuddle with and who never says no if I want anything else....

Apart from that, I have always liked playing dress-up games (e.g. kisekae) to dress up virtual girls/women in clothes, either sexy, business or casual (and then undress and do naughty stuff as well :wink: ). So the thought of being able to do this with a realistic doll in real life is very exciting.

So after long contemplation, I decided to get a doll. I chose a doll from JY-doll: 150cm Big Ass "Kimmie" (don't know if this name is the same everywhere, I have the feeling that doll's names differ from country to country), but with a different head than the default. I liked JY-head 64 the most, but boy was it a difficult choice to make! Other options I chose:

- small patch of pubic hair (I don't want her to look too childish, as she is already quite short)
- standing feet
- premium wig long blonde
- fixed vagina

Now I'll just have to wait until she arrives...

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: New (soon to be) Doll owner

Post by Mondoon »

Hi Assterix and welcome to TDF.

I think you will find that it was a very good decision to join us in getting a doll. There are so many benefits.
It is definitely a unique experience cuddling with one and caring for them and the therapeutic value is priceless.

The waiting is hard for all of us but you could spend some time getting clothes and essentials ready for her arrival.
There are many threads here covering maintenance and care but if you have any questions we are very helpful so just ask away.

You might find this useful; new members welcome Page http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 31&t=69369

Enjoy your time with us

:glou:
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Welcome along Assterix.

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

You will have a lot of fun dressing up if you are already so inclined. I love customizing girls in video games. Especially in Tony Hawk 3 and Saints' Row series. Now I have so many outfits in real life. I recommend to not shop too much until you find the right size with some trial clothes. I use to get women's XS and size 0, but the junior sizes fit better.

Abernathy

Post by Abernathy »

I have a new JY doll as well. Really happy with her.
While your waiting, set up a place to store her. I was not prepared when I brought her home and left her out all day for about a week. Big mistake as TPE collects dust and dirt like a magnet. Also handle her with clean hands or white gloves she comes with. Again, the TPE will pull dirt off you hands like magic.
Now she hangs in a closet I specially built for her during the week . It's locked, dust free, and allows her hang by her neck bolt so she doesn't get flat spots on her body. It never happened, but I worried it might. She comes out on the weekends/long holidays and hangs out with me; it's great.
Your probably going to want an electric blanket too.
DexterQuest is spot-on about the clothing sizes.
Kaygo - JY 170, (Sigrid) head

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

And WELCOME!

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Assterix
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Assterix »

Thanks for the welcome and tips. I have bought one set of clothes, consisting of a pair of camo tights, a black crop top and a pair of sexy high heels. I have read about clothing stains so I will wash the clothes several times before actually putting them on her. For the clothes I went with the measurements the vendor gave me, but it was hard to find appropriate sized stuff, as she is obviously shorter than an average woman but has rather wide hips for her size. But I think these clothes will fit fine.
The vendor also recommended shoe size 35 (European) but that should actually be too large according to her foot lenght. Nevertheless, the shoes do look cute and tiny and are the smallest regular sized womens shoes available. So I suspect they'll be adequate.
I also got her a set of fleece payamas for the cozy evenings on the couch. They're probably a bit too big but look very comfy.

I plan to store her hanging in the closet when my kids are visiting, but when they're staying with their mother she will be sitting around the house, or sleeping in my bed.

Now I just have to wait for a few weeks. In the mean time I can read into care and maintenance tips and tricks as well as other interesting stuff.

I also need to come up with a name. I'm thinking either Erica, Tammy or Mandy.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Hi Assterix, welcome here. :)
Assterix wrote: I also need to come up with a name. I'm thinking either Erica, Tammy or Mandy.
Those sound like names of girls I've had crushes on. Great selection, but you may want to see her in person before deciding.
I think dolls each seem to have their own presence, and.. well she might sit up and tell you her name out loud. :drinking:

Hurler
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Hurler »

im Attempting to get my first right now and your post made me realize if I get one it should have a name, right?

Assterix
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Assterix »

I guess it really depends what you want to do. If you want to see her as a life companion, then yes. If you just want to use her for meaningless sex, then probably not necessarily.

INFORMATIONS