realsexdoll.com

Newbie here.

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

sennex
Apprentice
Apprentice

Newbie here.

Post by sennex »

I am a newb to the TPE doll thing and must say I wish I had bought her sooner. Just having her sitting in my room brightens my day. I find myself talking to her on occasion. Anyone find that bizarre? Glad to find that I am not the only one out there who bought one of those dolls, turns out I am not a freak after all. Cheers.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Re: Newbie here.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Welcome to the forum sennex! Talking to a doll isn't bizarre at all. They just seem to have a "presence" about them that encourages it. :D
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

I admire your imagination. I consider dolls sex toys and nothing more. I really admire all of you who have much better imaginations than me.

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Welcome sennex. And nothing strange about it at all, by nature, we as humans form bonds and talk to all sorts of things. Even those who say they don't.

Mr Mineral
Former Member

Post by Mr Mineral »

Welcome to the mad house friend!
I'm kidding, glad to hear you have bonded with your special someone quite quickly.
Hope to see more of you here on the site!

- Mr Mineral
"It's easier to find someone for lunch, than it is for love." Alice Cooper

sennex
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by sennex »

I did not mention in my initial post that I am just turned 60. I lost the love of my life over 15 years ago and have found it hard to move on, no one seemed to measure up. For the last five years of my life (just when I felt ready to move on) my baby sister was diagnosed with cancer (colon and liver) so the last five years of my life have been working man, caregiver, housewife, cook, handyman, etc, etc, etc... I have had opportunities for a love life, but it is not in the cards now. My Dez is my my new companion. Funny thing is, I have to keep her covered with comforter and blankets in my room, because my sister would never understand. Thanks for your support and replies. I just posted pics of my Dez. Sadly I think just as soon as I got her I may have to get rid of her, I was just diagnosed with two tumors on my brain. Would not do me justice to wonder if someone knows my dirty little secret when they come to visit me in hospital. So sad, she is the perfect companion, if I could only enjoy her.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

I'm so sorry to hear that sennex. I wish you best luck with this trial. Hopefully you can store Dez and survive to retrieve her later. Best wishes.

INFORMATIONS