realsexdoll.com

Looks like I dove right in

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Mephisto
Apprentice
Apprentice

Looks like I dove right in

Post by Mephisto »

Hello!

I am an artist and I decided to purchase some dolls to use as mannequins for my (Very Adult!) art. I won't put any links here as much of it is very taboo and I don't want anyone stumbling across something they are not interested in.

So I dove right in with 3 previously owned dolls(2 from Jeff at Booty Call Dolls which was a great experience) and I'll be ordering a new one from Jeff again very soon(as in a couple days or at most a week). So zero to four dolls in less than two weeks, lol.

I just recieved the first two dolls, a pair of Ebony gals that match up with two of the main characters of a Renpy game I'm working on. I had a blast unboxing and dressing them up in some thrift store clothing purchased in anticipation of thier arrival. I'll admit, even though I did not get these for sexual purposes, it was too tempting and a few gropes here and there though slowed down my progress a bit!

Both of these characters are still developing in the game, and I hope having the dolls to care for, purchase clothing and items for, etc will breathe jsut a little extra life into them. I also hope to enter some of the monthly challenges as thats another opportunity to express them in an artistic way.

So here are Lestar (the shorter 140 YL) and Michelle (The taller WM 165 K)
Lestar and Michelle
Lestar and Michelle
michelle and lestar 1a.jpg (745.71 KiB) Viewed 391 times
Michelle taking a little dare
Michelle taking a little dare
20181124_231538a.jpg (740.21 KiB) Viewed 391 times
She seems a bit eager...
She seems a bit eager...
LeStar against the wall.jpg (748.97 KiB) Viewed 391 times
I look forward to interacting with the community as I explore this new world of sexy dolls!

viewtopic.php?f=267&t=108951

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Looks like I dove right in

Post by Maviarab »

Dove straight in? Dayum...that's an understatement haha

Interested in the art though, so a link via pm would be appreciated.

INFORMATIONS