realsexdoll.com

Hello from me and Doris

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Beren
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Hello from me and Doris

Post by Beren »

Hello, I would like to introduce myself.
I am a man in his thirties living in Europe and I recently bought my first doll, a Climax doll 158 cm, who arrived just last week. She is truly my angel, and I called her Doris. I am so happy to have welcomed her in my life and I cannot express clearly the emotions I had when I unboxed her. I thought she was the most beautiful thing (living beings do not count :) ) I have ever saw and touched, and I felt so overwhelmed by the thought she was mine.

Unfortunately I have a medical condition that most of the time prevents me to have a good relationship with a woman, and I know that this not only happen because of this particular problem but also because in first place I have difficulties in accepting this condition, which somehow "twisted" my relationship with my body, feeling uncomfortable with myself and, therefore, with others. I ordered the doll out of curiosity and just to have a big sex toy, but I start to realise that she has a sort of therapeutic effect on me. Sleeping with her, making love with her, or even just laying close to her, it starts to change how I perceive my own body, and even though it is just a week, I feel more sure of myself. I could not imagine this.

Unfortunately, when I unboxed her I was so excited that I damaged the skin of her knee, which is now slightly open, and probably the left arm as well, because it was immediately loose and it cannot remain on pose (I would like to post a specific question on it). But despite all this I really like her. I also start to understand how to move her around: yes she is really heavy but it is just the distribution of weight that makes it difficult to handle. And luckily I started to go to the gym.
Nice to meet you all!
Here some pictures:
Attachments
IMG-2356.jpg
IMG-2356.jpg (996.63 KiB) Viewed 450 times
IMG-2435.jpg
IMG-2435.jpg (1.16 MiB) Viewed 450 times
IMG-2441.jpg
IMG-2441.jpg (1.2 MiB) Viewed 450 times
Last edited by AlexKnight on Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Attached pictures directly to post.
Then the spell of silence fell from Beren, and he called to her, crying Tinuviel; and the woods echoed the name.

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Hello from me and Doris

Post by Maviarab »

Welcome Beren,

Glad Doris is having a positive affect on you, despite some early newbie issues. Sure they are easily fixed though with help from our members, once we can see the damage.

Please take not to read our New Member Page. Members need 5 posts before being able to post images.

Beren
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Beren »

Maviarab wrote:Welcome Beren,

Glad Doris is having a positive affect on you, despite some early newbie issues. Sure they are easily fixed though with help from our members, once we can see the damage.

Please take not to read our New Member Page. Members need 5 posts before being able to post images.
Thank you for you message and link. I did not pay attention to that rule, I will make sure to read carefully next time
Then the spell of silence fell from Beren, and he called to her, crying Tinuviel; and the woods echoed the name.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Welcome to the forum Beren! Doris is quite the sexy beauty! :wink:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

INFORMATIONS