realsexdoll.com

Finally pursuing my interest.

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Fleaguy

Finally pursuing my interest.

Post by Fleaguy »

Hello Everyone,

I’ve been lurking for a few months and I am very happy with what I see here. I have debated buying a love doll for a long time but it always seemed too sketchy or too expensive. I wish had found TDF years ago.

I’m finally prepared to buy my first one. I have already missed out on several good deals I have seen here but I am now registered and ready to try and find my first.

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Finally pursuing my interest.

Post by ZannyDanger »

Hey Fleaguy,

It's always good to hear how enlightening TDF can be to new members, glad to have you on board!

If you haven't already, you can view the new member's welcome page here: Welcome to TDF!

:glou:

ZD

Henry869
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Henry869 »

Welcome!
I’ve been researching dolls trying to find one I’m ready to get... when funds permit. There are some amazing dolls out there, it’s fun to look... the forum is a great place to read up on all the ups and yes, downs, of doll life. I am glad I joined, even if I haven’t jumped fully into doll life... yet!
Tori, a Smart Doll Trinity

The Aiko doll sestras... Lizette (82cm) Addison (63cm Elf) Annette (60cm original Aiko) Leena (Aiko bjd) and Rose (wire skeleton Aiko prototype).

Celine (Teddy Babe standard Diana)
———
Hundreds of years from now, it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove... But the world may be different because I did something so bafflingly crazy that my ruins become a tourist attraction.

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

welcome along Fleaguy.

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

Hope you're ready to cram. With black friday/cyber monday deals right now, it's the best bargain time. Hope you already have some narrowed down.

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

I wouldn't worry too much; if you miss one there will always be another sale. I feel it's well worth it to take the time and learn as much as you can. There's a lot to take in, and a lot of it is information you don't really pick up in daily life so you have to put in the research on this site. Before you get a doll I would recommend to learn as much as you can about doll care and maintenance as well as it may influence your decision. It's no fun to remain doll-less, but the more you know the better decision you'll make. Perhaps the perfect doll for you is out there and you don't even know about her yet! There's so many dolls these days don't be afraid to put in some serious hours here. Getting the doll you want is worth the wait- and even a couple hundred bucks if you miss a sale. Or if you have a little patience you'll find another sale anyway.

Good Luck!

INFORMATIONS