realsexdoll.com

Nu Guy, Hi!

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

CherryChew
Apprentice
Apprentice

Nu Guy, Hi!

Post by CherryChew »

Hi all,

Wish I knew about this forum years ago when I bought my doll. Just came across it today when looking at how/where i can sell her.

So with that being said i'm trying to navigate the forums for questions I have. Most have been answered by reading threads. I guess just trying to reach my 5 posts before I can post some pictures.

If someone could point me in the right direction for rating her when able to post pics according to condition/value it would be appreciated.

in pretty good condition, what is a ballpark re-sale price for a RD2? i'm sure there are a lot of factors.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: Nu Guy, Hi!

Post by Slew »

CherryChew wrote:If someone could point me in the right direction for rating her when able to post pics according to condition/value it would be appreciated.

in pretty good condition, what is a ballpark re-sale price for a RD2? i'm sure there are a lot of factors.
Hi CherryChew, welcome. If she's in good shape, any platinum-cured silicone doll will fetch a decent price.

You can browse our archived 'Sold' section to get an idea of pricing and other sales related information.
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=122

If/when you decide to post a sale, get familiar with our sales rules first.
viewtopic.php?p=744176#p744176

And feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions. :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS