realsexdoll.com

Cheap "fakes", where they come from and why I'm buying one.

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

smallcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Cheap "fakes", where they come from and why I'm buying o

Post by smallcat »

Knock offs can be a hit or miss, thats why I use prime, easier to inspect and return, but havnt had issues, only first one with bad back uudoll(forgot to write review, amazon wouldnt let me)...still looks fine, got it cheap and its a nice free head to change around with, considering head prices are very expensive 350-600 price of a knock off...The heads are more better I thought in terms of quality with make up, or you can redo it, make up is like magic. I have several already, and some branded ones, and a YL doll that is shipping soon, looks lovely. One thing I like about these cheap dolls its like getting a free head, the head will survive much longer, if the skeleton gives out due to mishandling or poor quality. And if something happens in the later months, give a bad review/feed back, they'll replace either free or $$$ cost in some cases(use popular vendors which you see feedback with solved bad feedback cases), I don't think TDF vendors would this, I would assume you would have to go through long trouble of shipping and such maybe might work out; but assuming it would be little more rare, only b ad thing that can ruin TDF vendor dolls is the shipping/drivers system, if package is badly damaged and getting help can be a lengthy process, so I don't know about this issue, only worries me about buying expensive dolls: well theere is realdolls if you want insurance of the mind.

While if you were to save little more for like JY,maiden doll, cosdoll, while I can't tell the long term issues, most tdf vendors are selling these, and their pricing isnt to bad which I see around $900-$1200. Some of these dolls are actually similar priced on amazon, so watch what you are buying at compare lol, JY whole line is up is on amazon which is fake and pricing is similar, better off buying original. The popular dolls are the ones bringing down the prices of copies that are most likely on amazon and others, while not soo popular are priced higher.

Most people don't understand what being cheap means, or whats its like to make min wage sometimes, I would be happy to own one in my young days of min wage, considering the other brand dolls would take forever to save for and the patience....

On my first fake doll I managed to loosen all her joints since her back broke(uses a plastic type of connector with bolt, cracked)?, she moves around rather realistic now, usually just leave her sitting at the couch most of the time. You know dam her limbs are SUPER TOUGH! why no make back like this.... I had a idea for it, surely there would be less fancy movements I thought, already forgot about it. People really should re invent the skeleton where it doesnt allow soo much motion, just basic motion which the pelvic/back region is less likely to break. Her arm got stuck on me once where it wouldnt move at all, I applied sooooooooo much weight and pressure to move it, nope, til I finally heard a snap, finally popped off....much better with loose arms.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: Cheap "fakes", where they come from and why I'm buying o

Post by Slew »

Jenra Montare wrote: I can't put this off for another six, or longer. There's a bottom limit to everyone's quality of life. I've reached mine.
Hi JM, welcome here. I became pensive reading your first post and after reading the above quote, I think I understand where you're at. I do see your logic and I understand that time won't really wait for you in a way. While it's hard for me to see past the detriment caused by these black market dolls to the legitimate side of the industry, I can't deny that for some people in similar circumstances to your own, they are the more acceptable option of the few options available.

Like others here, I'd still recommend making a stand against your loneliness and hold fast for another few months, and yes, hunt if you need to. Save a little bit more and have one of our vendors take care of you. If you just can't hear this, I do get it, but I hope you try.

INFORMATIONS