realsexdoll.com

Dreams come true for an old Swede

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Andrew_Dark
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Dreams come true for an old Swede

Post by Andrew_Dark »

I'm also very interested in an Ex-lite. Will you post a review of Elaine once you have gotten to know her?
BTW did you order the "B" type insert? It seems that is the only DS insert that is roomy enough for comfort.
Hi, yes of course I will show and talk about Elaine when she's settled in.
Here you can see two photos of her just before she was shipped from Cloud Climax: viewtopic.php?f=265&t=108331&p=1415564#p1415564

The main reason for getting this doll is to have 'someone' I can give dresses and other presents too, but you'll never know what might happen in the future when knowing her better :whistle:
So I ordered both sizes of inserts to replace the ugly 'mushroom'. But after seeing pictures of the EX-Lite here viewtopic.php?f=265&t=106366&start=15
it seems difficult to make her look realistic 'down there' :cry: Perhaps some other brand of insert would look better. A pair of nice looking panties will be my first clothing priority and since there is
a lingerie set included I hope this already taken care off to start with.
Elaine Roxanne Xiao Niao 小鸟
- Elaine's photos - Roxanne's photos - Xiao Niao's photos - Elaine & Roxanne & Xiao Niao Instagram
Even though Elaine, Roxanne and Xiao Niao are dolls, they make me a happier man. Life is strange isn't it? :)

INFORMATIONS