realsexdoll.com

Taking the Plunge!

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Twinins
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Taking the Plunge!

Post by Twinins »

Greetings to the Doll Forum,

I'm very proud to say that after around a year of contemplation, I've decided to order my first doll. Although I made the purchase on kind of an impulse, I feel that I will end up very happy with my decision. Some of the great voices here on the internet helped me to see the light, producing the realization of how well dolls can be at ushering in some joie de vivre to a man's life. I ended up purchasing my doll from J.T. at the DC-Dollhouse, and I've had a lot of encouragement and guidance from Phil who started The-Dollhouse web store in the U.K. My doll is from the Jinsan factory, and she is a 163 cm H-cup, with the WM #198 head. I find it amazing that just the act of purchasing the doll has added a significant boost to my libido even as the arrival date still has 15-20 days to go.

So, without further ado, here is my favorite quality control picture of her on the factory floor:
FactoryFloor-11-8-2018.jpg
FactoryFloor-11-8-2018.jpg (98.3 KiB) Viewed 543 times
I have lots more to talk about, many more questions, future stories to share, but I would like to keep this intro brief. I'm looking forward to engaging in a pleasant discourse with my fellow doll-folk. It is my hope that one day I'll be able to provide the same brand of high-quality answers and information to future newbies that I've received on this forum thus far.

Sincerely,
T. Winins

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: Taking the Plunge!

Post by Rock13 »

Congratulations, Twinins! Man, it looks like you're in for some very satisfying times. I already had the 163C with head 188 when the 198 was unveiled, but I don't know if I'm ready to start shifting between alternate heads. I like WM's head 242 as well. Please update us with photos once you recover from the rush that normally comes with unpacking your new lady!
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Ha ha, hi there, congratulations on your decision, if your libido is on the rise now, wait till you get your new gal in bed! The only thing I would say is don't be tempted to rush things as there's stuff to learn, in particular how to move and lift her and your gal is no lightweight but because of that she will be high on the realism factor. Have a good read of the honeymoon threads and get her plenty of sexy lingerie, then she will be happy and so will you!

Twinins
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Twinins »

Great advice, Arthur. I will indeed have a look at the honeymoon threads, I haven't been to those yet.

Don't worry, Rock. I plan on taking lots of pictures to share with you all.

Thanks guys! I'm off for now to make some bread. Cheers!

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Grats Twinins, hope she is with you soon :)

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

Congratulations and WELCOME!

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS