realsexdoll.com

Hi All

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

nismo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Hi All

Post by nismo »

Hi,

I'm new on here. I'm looking for a doll for night time companionship, general photography, vehicle photography and off course fun times :)
So after been doing some extensive research on the internet to which type of doll to buy Silicone or TPE, i have decided on TPE as they feel more real and realistic, also not forget to mention the jiggles, i love the boob jiggle action. Then there is the brand of doll, which one to get, i think i am settling for WM as they are highly rated on one of the reviews i read, next is choosing the actual doll, face, height, size, boob size, and weight. That was a struggle. I think i have settle for WM 161 D with #15 head, my only concern is the weight which is 36kg, but then the others that are bit lighter are bit slim for my liking, i like my girls with bit of meat on them haha. Think this is my perfect choice, as i'm 178cm, i don't want anything too short, initial i wanted the WM 168D with a nice wider bum but the weight is 40kg, this is bit too much, so the 161kg is shaving 4kg off. Next is where to purchase it from Silicone sex world or The Doll House. I think The doll House as they have more options available for the doll such as Enhanced Mouth.

Cheers

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: Hi All

Post by Slew »

Hi nismo, welcome. You have a solid path so far, but I'd still urge you taking some more time to get acquainted with all of your options. Some dolls jump off the brightly lit pages of the internet, while others take discovering, and those can be gems. :wink:

Here's our useful welcome page: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 21#p865521

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Welcome nismo. Also echo Slew's words and will also say do not immediately discount silicone for 'feel'. A number of manufacturers now are making silicone as soft as TPE with a price point of not much more than their TPE counterparts either.

Well worth looking into, reading, digesting as much information as you can (especially on this forum) before making a choice. Also remember the majority of pics you see from a manufacturer are all professional level photos with good lighting and makeup. Just like real people, lighting, makeup and hair can vastly change the look of a doll. Trying to keep the weight down is very good thinking though.

nismo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by nismo »

Thank you for the suggestion guys. I understand professional lighting and photography can make a doll seem for real than it looks. If we are talking about Silicone which feels as close as TPE which brand would that be.
The only silicone i would consider is the Z-One Doll as that is reasonably priced and also has the heated option.

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

nismo wrote:Thank you for the suggestion guys. I understand professional lighting and photography can make a doll seem for real than it looks. If we are talking about Silicone which feels as close as TPE which brand would that be.
The only silicone i would consider is the Z-One Doll as that is reasonably priced and also has the heated option.
Z0one are indeed making great strides in their technology yes. I would suggest going through the threads for each company here, reading peoples reviews etc.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

And WELCOME!

I review dolls and someone exhibiting at an exhibition of dolls wanted to send me one of their ladies from the exhibition for me to do some photos and review. But the TPE dolls suffered in being handled at the exhibition - nipples had been pulled off. In exhibiting both TPE and silicone dolls the comment was that the silcone dolls survived better . . .

There are lots of dolls to choose from of both materials. You've identified Z-One. It's also worth looking at Sino-Doll made by the same factory. The JM156 is a very lovely doll also and in the TPE price realm.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

haremlover wrote: I review dolls and someone exhibiting at an exhibition of dolls wanted to send me one of their ladies from the exhibition for me to do some photos and review. But the TPE dolls suffered in being handled at the exhibition - nipples had been pulled off.
Good lord! Sounds like they were handled by a bunch of animals! 8O

In any case, welcome to the forum nismo! :glou:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

nismo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by nismo »

haremlover wrote:Hi!

And WELCOME!

There are lots of dolls to choose from of both materials. You've identified Z-One. It's also worth looking at Sino-Doll made by the same factory.

Harem
Thanks.

I can only find 2 online store in the UK that sells dolls and act as the middleman. Both don't have the Sino-Doll brand.

The best thing i like about the Z-One Doll is the heating function. This would be good during the winter months heat her up and hug her when you go to sleep.

nismo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by nismo »

Stewie studmuffin wrote: Good lord! Sounds like they were handled by a bunch of animals! 8O

In any case, welcome to the forum nismo! :glou:
Thanks.

I was thinking the same about the handling of the dolls lol. You meant to handle them gently.

The-Doll-House
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by The-Doll-House »

Hi Nismo,

We haven't listed the Sino dolls as yet simply as there are relatively few of them, but we do have a close relationship with Z1/Sino so if there is a particular doll that you are looking for from that range, then we can certainly source this for you with a UK check (at The-Doll-House) prior to shipping onto yourself for a pre-arranged delivery date.

Do let us know if you've any questions, and please have a superb weekend.
Kind Regards,

Phil

The-Doll-House
https://www.the-doll-house.com
Buy Sex Dolls, Beautiful Full-Size & Fully Move-able, Just For You!

nismo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by nismo »

Well after doing bit more research, it has put me off with the Z-One Doll brand from reading a couple of reviews on here, the uploaded pics i seen of their dolls sent to customers is shocking. To me it appears their workmanship isn't that great, which gives me doubts about the brand. The dolls should be spot on first time round. And makes me wonder if the dolls (not including neck/head) are fully water proof, as it has the heated function, water may get in to do damage.

Shame as that is the only affordable silicone brand with heated function. So i'm now back to looking at TPE, so far i only like the WM brand.

nismo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by nismo »

The-Doll-House wrote:Hi Nismo,

We haven't listed the Sino dolls as yet simply as there are relatively few of them, but we do have a close relationship with Z1/Sino so if there is a particular doll that you are looking for from that range, then we can certainly source this for you with a UK check (at The-Doll-House) prior to shipping onto yourself for a pre-arranged delivery date.

Do let us know if you've any questions, and please have a superb weekend.
Hi Phil,

Thanks. I shall be in touch shortly once i decided which one i want. Its harder than choosing a wife, i tell ya hahaha.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

If you're in the South East then please feel free to pay me a visit not far from Gatwick Airport and you'll be able to see my Sino Doll lady in person. I'm blown away by the feel of the silicone. Other silicone dolls are impressive but the Sino Doll is a range that's going to be very popular for good reason.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Heat can be iffy and that is why it is free! Read a recent review that even talks about it.
But PS can easily be heated up with an electric heating blanket.
Love,
Misumu
The Zone BCD Girl
Attachments
misumidresses2i.jpg
misumidresses2i.jpg (727.44 KiB) Viewed 875 times
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS