realsexdoll.com

New to the doll world

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Ronin

Re: New to the doll world

Post by Ronin »

Welcome, sux that people fool around in marriages. Always seemed to be the case with both men and women. I just observe that it's a strange game that supposed adults who love each other play.

I can't understand the depth of hurt you are feeling as I never married, I did however loose touch with a girl I had fallen for a few months back as she found out about my doll, and I was cut up about that as I had put alot of effort into helping her through a bad time.

Pain is everywhere and these dolls sure can heal wounds for us blokes. Welcome to the forums.

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

Welcome Dave! This is a great community here :)

Great choice on the doll. I also have a 140D. It's a beautiful doll!

Broven and Anna Marie

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

Torquemadder
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Torquemadder »

Urdor Izajar wrote:Welcome aboard torquemadder!
Good choice for your first. I still enjoying photographing mine 2.5 years later.
If you are going shopping a girl's 10, asian small or women's xs fit well. It doesn't hurt to have some safety pins for the stuff that's big.

Don't let the wait get to you. You'll forget all about it when she gets there.
Thanks for the tip. And thanks all for the welcome. I have been buying size 6 womens or age 12-14 girls sizes. I am handy with a sewing machine though and quite looking forward to modifying clothes for a snug fit.

I've been packing my ex's clothes today to bring to her new place. 4 refuse sacks full. I have retained some of her sexier clothes though since she is size XS too lol. Shhhhhhh! :whistle: :lol:
I have a delivery date of 1st November so keep watch for a fashion shoot shortly after :D

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

And welcome!

I have a friend who lives in Italy who came to see me the other day. He'd been married for a year or two to a Japanese girl 30 years younger than himself . . . . and last time he came to England for a week on business he returned to Italy to find her gone.

The problem is that he has a very romantic voice and Italian accent and women just can't resist falling in love with him . . . so in his grief no doubt he'll find another to comfort him. I wish it were possible to be able to tell him that dolls are safer.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Torquemadder
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Torquemadder »

haremlover wrote:Hi!

And welcome!

I have a friend who lives in Italy who came to see me the other day. He'd been married for a year or two to a Japanese girl 30 years younger than himself . . . . and last time he came to England for a week on business he returned to Italy to find her gone.

The problem is that he has a very romantic voice and Italian accent and women just can't resist falling in love with him . . . so in his grief no doubt he'll find another to comfort him. I wish it were possible to be able to tell him that dolls are safer.

Best wishes

Harem
It's so sad. My ex is Indonesian. Her grandmother was chinese. Fortunately we hadn't married. I'm trying to be pragmatic and remember all the good times. We were together for 5 years and she has a very high sex drive lol. We never argued and as far as I was aware, everything was fine. At least she didn't just disappear. Doing my best to stay friends with her but it breaks my heart when I see her. On a funny note, while packing her clothes I found 4 vibrators and dildos and a drawer full of dud batteries. She may have a problem lol

Random Dude
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Random Dude »

Torquemadder wrote:
haremlover wrote:Hi!

And welcome!

Best wishes

Harem
It's so sad. My ex is Indonesian. Her grandmother was chinese. Fortunately we hadn't married. I'm trying to be pragmatic and remember all the good times. We were together for 5 years and she has a very high sex drive lol. We never argued and as far as I was aware, everything was fine. At least she didn't just disappear. Doing my best to stay friends with her but it breaks my heart when I see her. On a funny note, while packing her clothes I found 4 vibrators and dildos and a drawer full of dud batteries. She may have a problem lol

LMAO, thanks for the laugh man. I mean, it's horrible, but your outlook on the situation is priceless!

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Torquemadder wrote: It's so sad. My ex is Indonesian. Her grandmother was chinese. Fortunately we hadn't married. I'm trying to be pragmatic and remember all the good times. We were together for 5 years and she has a very high sex drive lol. We never argued and as far as I was aware, everything was fine. At least she didn't just disappear. Doing my best to stay friends with her but it breaks my heart when I see her. On a funny note, while packing her clothes I found 4 vibrators and dildos and a drawer full of dud batteries. She may have a problem lol
I might have spoken too harshly, maybe she is your best friend and just.. has a problem as you mentioned. In any case, it's clear you've got the right attitude. Hang in there and good luck with dolls. They can be really helpful if you're open to it.

3D2D wrote:Maybe I am crazy, but given time she will fined her voice and giggle for you as well as bitch. Though only to give you shit in a funny way when you know you deserve it.
Then maybe I'm crazy too.. :glou:

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

I got one doll that is just like my favorite ex. Except it's the best version of her. It's before her boob job, tattoos, and age. It's like when I met her 20 years ago. She also doesn't say dumb things or disappear. I also don't have to meet her parents' approval.

Now this doll has tons of her doll friends and they all want attention.

Random Dude
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Random Dude »

ok so quoted the wrong message in my last post. Meant to quote Torquemadder:

"It's so sad. My ex is Indonesian. Her grandmother was chinese. Fortunately we hadn't married. I'm trying to be pragmatic and remember all the good times. We were together for 5 years and she has a very high sex drive lol. We never argued and as far as I was aware, everything was fine. At least she didn't just disappear. Doing my best to stay friends with her but it breaks my heart when I see her. On a funny note, while packing her clothes I found 4 vibrators and dildos and a drawer full of dud batteries. She may have a problem lol"

I suck at forums

Random Dude
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Random Dude »

Oh wait, i did quote what he said too. FML. Ok I am done for today

Torquemadder
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Torquemadder »

Guys you are the best. Thank you for the warm welcome.

Well today was the red letter day. My new doll arrived! I took the day off and at 4pm when the UPS van arrived of course I was sitting on the toilet! Made it down stairs and the driver was at the door with the box on his shoulder. He uttered the immortal words "what the fuck is in this box?!" lol. Quick as a flash I remembered what someone else here said. I replied "furniture!". He seemed to fall for it and left :lol:

I call her Kerry after the most beautiful county in Ireland. I fully intended to take pics unboxing her but I couldn't wait to get her head screwed on and give her a shower.

These pics were just taken with my iPhone. I'll be taking lots more but with my Olympus in future :)
Attachments
After shower, drying and dusting she got a good pounding lol. This is her in post coital coma. I think she enjoyed having her cherry popped :D
After shower, drying and dusting she got a good pounding lol. This is her in post coital coma. I think she enjoyed having her cherry popped :D
image3.jpg (2.94 MiB) Viewed 519 times
image1.jpg
image1.jpg (3.27 MiB) Viewed 519 times
Trying on her first outfit. A bikini that my ex wore once. Fits Kerry pretty well :D
Trying on her first outfit. A bikini that my ex wore once. Fits Kerry pretty well :D
image2.jpg (4.14 MiB) Viewed 519 times
image2 - Copy.jpg
image2 - Copy.jpg (5.57 MiB) Viewed 519 times
The horny little minx wants more :D
The horny little minx wants more :D
image5.jpg (3.99 MiB) Viewed 519 times
Well it would be rude to keep the lady waiting ;)
Well it would be rude to keep the lady waiting ;)
image6.jpg (3.84 MiB) Viewed 519 times

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Nice! She's a cutie. Congrats on finally getting her home safe and sound.
Love the bikini.......
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

DrSakamoto

Post by DrSakamoto »

dolls and dogs are all you need.....have fun :)

Torquemadder
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Torquemadder »

gonestill77 wrote:Nice! She's a cutie. Congrats on finally getting her home safe and sound.
Love the bikini.......
Thanks. I hesitate to put the scud on it (touching wood) but I haven't been asked to pay duty on the shipment. In the past when a parcel arrived in the UK from abroad I would be contacted by the shipping company and asked to pay the duty before the parcel would be delivered. This hasn't happened. The duty on Kerry should be almost £400. Fingers crossed I don't get a letter from customs and excise!

I love that bikini too. I packed all my ex's clothes and brought them to her new place. I kept half a dozen items because she was a size 6/8/XS. I am handy with a needle and thread so I can take some things in. Kerry is smaller than Corry but maybe only one size smaller ;)

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Torquemadder wrote:
gonestill77 wrote:Nice! She's a cutie. Congrats on finally getting her home safe and sound.
Love the bikini.......
Thanks. I hesitate to put the scud on it (touching wood) but I haven't been asked to pay duty on the shipment. In the past when a parcel arrived in the UK from abroad I would be contacted by the shipping company and asked to pay the duty before the parcel would be delivered. This hasn't happened. The duty on Kerry should be almost £400. Fingers crossed I don't get a letter from customs and excise!

I love that bikini too. I packed all my ex's clothes and brought them to her new place. I kept half a dozen items because she was a size 6/8/XS. I am handy with a needle and thread so I can take some things in. Kerry is smaller than Corry but maybe only one size smaller ;)
I can sew a bit as well with a needle and thread. Can't remember how to work a sewing machine. It is a good skill to have with the smaller ladies. My Sanhui 145 wears size xs as well. Sometimes, you get the right size and shit doesn't fit because it needs to be taken in a little.

The only time I had to mod clothes was when I bought something online and when I got her some panties from Victoria's Secret. They carry xs in store and were having a sale on panties so I got like 7 or 8 pairs. Had to mod 3 pairs. Glad I can sew or I woulda been screwed.

Walmart also carries xs in store and I never had to mod Walmart panties. Go figure...... :whistle:

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

INFORMATIONS