realsexdoll.com

New to the doll world

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Torquemadder
Active Poster
Active Poster

New to the doll world

Post by Torquemadder »

Hello everyone,
my name is Dave and I am currently waiting for my first doll to be shipped. She has just finished in quality control and is due to be shipped soon.

I chose a WM140D with head #56, called London on the RLSD site. I chose green eyes, tan colour, enhanced mouth, shrugging shoulders and standing feet. I am a keen photographer so these options will help with placing her in lifelike poses.

The reason I have ventured into this alternate lifestyle is because after 15 years together, my now ex wife cheated on me. She slept her way around a chat room for over a year. She left and I spent 5 years alone before meeting my last partner. This time we spent 5 years together and were planning our marriage when she suddenly decided to move out and get her own place. I was suspicious of this sudden change and investigated, finding she had also been cheating on me. She was the love of my life, my closest friend and soul mate. This was just over a month ago so the wounds are still a bit raw but healing.

I have now decided I want no more real women and have chosen the doll who matches my last partner's size, looks and shape the closest. Well, I decided on a boob upgrade from my ex's C to my doll's D cup but the face and rest of the body is a pretty close match. She's a bit shorter too but I went for the 140 because of the weight. I do not want to go through the crushing loneliness I felt during the 5 years I was alone and I think the doll will help along with my 2 dogs. She can't interact but they sure can :D

I was happy to find this friendly and thriving community and look forward to sharing my adventures with you all

Dave

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: New to the doll world

Post by Maviarab »

Sorry to hear of how you have been treated. WM140 a great doll, hope you have many happy times with her. Welcome.

rgp3

Post by rgp3 »

Welcome!
2021 - Jess 100cm Piper Doll
2018 - Gwen 150cm Z-Onedoll (retired)

shwing

Post by shwing »

Welcome! I just got here myself and enjoy my new found love. This community is awesome, I'm glad I found it too! :) :thumbs_up:
Have a great day!

Camden's Thread

Urdor Izajar
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Urdor Izajar »

Welcome aboard torquemadder!
Good choice for your first. I still enjoying photographing mine 2.5 years later.
If you are going shopping a girl's 10, asian small or women's xs fit well. It doesn't hurt to have some safety pins for the stuff that's big.

Don't let the wait get to you. You'll forget all about it when she gets there.
#62 and #74 and #108 heads on a 140D, 155A, or 166C
Beth, Eliza, Nikki

Bob Ross speaks to me when I'm doing makeup. He says "Don't mess up or your going to have to put a happy tree there."

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Welcome and congrats on your first lady!
Can't wait to see her......
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Welcome to the forum! The great thing about dolls is that they will never do you wrong.
Here's hoping that your new doll brings you some much needed happiness. :glou:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

TheMarineMike
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by TheMarineMike »

Welcome! New myself, no doll GF yet. Right now my dog is my best friend. Greets me everyday afterwork with a hug and we play frisbee. With dogs and dolls who needs women...
RLSD/WM 162E Madison - Head #152 / Candy - Head #234 / Kim - Head #47
viewtopic.php?f=215&t=123320

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Welcome Dave, :)
At least you can be confident that you haven't actually lost the love of your life, closest friend and soul mate, because if someone cheats on you, clearly they couldn't be any of those.

I'm sorry you've had this experience and I hope you can put it behind you.

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Hello Dave and welcome. Last fall, after a lifetime of similar experiences, I saw a doll maintenance video on YouTube and realized that one of these fine ladies would take care of all of my romantic impulses without any of the liabilities. Women had proven that they were consistently incapable of true partnership, fidelity, devotion, and financial responsibility. Plus, as much as I enjoyed their laughter I was fed up with the inevitable nagging and griping. Like I told my 86-year old mother, the downside is that she can't giggle... the upside is that she can't bitch.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

Random Dude
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Random Dude »

Torquemadder wrote:Hello everyone,
my name is Dave and I am currently waiting for my first doll to be shipped. She has just finished in quality control and is due to be shipped soon.

I chose a WM140D with head #56, called London on the RLSD site. I chose green eyes, tan colour, enhanced mouth, shrugging shoulders and standing feet. I am a keen photographer so these options will help with placing her in lifelike poses.

The reason I have ventured into this alternate lifestyle is because after 15 years together, my now ex wife cheated on me. She slept her way around a chat room for over a year. She left and I spent 5 years alone before meeting my last partner. This time we spent 5 years together and were planning our marriage when she suddenly decided to move out and get her own place. I was suspicious of this sudden change and investigated, finding she had also been cheating on me. She was the love of my life, my closest friend and soul mate. This was just over a month ago so the wounds are still a bit raw but healing.

I have now decided I want no more real women and have chosen the doll who matches my last partner's size, looks and shape the closest. Well, I decided on a boob upgrade from my ex's C to my doll's D cup but the face and rest of the body is a pretty close match. She's a bit shorter too but I went for the 140 because of the weight. I do not want to go through the crushing loneliness I felt during the 5 years I was alone and I think the doll will help along with my 2 dogs. She can't interact but they sure can :D

I was happy to find this friendly and thriving community and look forward to sharing my adventures with you all

Dave

Yup, been there done that. I feel ya man. Now I am disabled and have nothing to really offer a woman anyway cause i am house ridden. But that's ok cause I don't want a relationship anyway. Ordered my first doll about 5 days ago. Hoping it will take the edge off of being so horny all the time lol. And if those feelings come like others have posted on TDF then so be it. I'm just gonna roll with it and live in fantasy land. Fuck it. Hope you have a wonderful time with your doll and welcome to TDF!

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Rock13 wrote: the downside is that she can't giggle... the upside is that she can't bitch.
That's a great quote! It sums up the doll experience quite nicely! :thumbs_up:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by The Doll Laboratory »

Hello Torquemadder,

Welcome :glou:

The WM140D is a Classic. As is head #56. I wish all the best with her.

The Doll Laboratory
The Doll Laboratory Stories - Erotic Comic featuring my Dolls
Teeth&Tongue set 4.0 - Add expressions to your Doll

3D2D

Post by 3D2D »

Been there, and done that myself, and it does suck. But may thoughts, prayers, the force, long life and prosperity be with you. Plus, Yes!! Welcome! I think you are in for a treat. I know this sounds weird, but if you treat a doll right they will treat you the same in return. Maybe I am crazy, but given time she will fined her voice and giggle for you as well as bitch. Though only to give you shit in a funny way when you know you deserve it. I found having a doll SO to be a freeing experiance. You may see the world with a slightly differant view. You will always know what she is thinking and she will always know what you need. With a simple look a doll can change everything. They can put a smile on your face and fuz on your heart.

:glou:
3d2d

Gordonis

Post by Gordonis »

Welcome Dave!! It took me over a year to get passed my ex and then another Seven years to find myself here. Your in good hands with this group. Hope your doing okay and just take it one day at a time.

Cheers

INFORMATIONS