realsexdoll.com

Hi from the UK

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

bigdaveyboy

Hi from the UK

Post by bigdaveyboy »

Hello everyone

I'm Dave, I'm 57 from Lincoln, glad to be a member

I've been interested in joining this life for a while. Not got a girl yet but it won't be long, need to sort house sale first.
There is so much choice but have a little time to decide, got five I'm interested in.

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Hi from the UK

Post by Willendorph »

Anything specific caught your eye?

If you're in the UK, it'd be worth checking out Cloud Climax. They have a few different doll brands and have great customer service. I bought my DS from them and they handled the import and customs check etc, which is pretty cool. They have a forum on here too.

Be sure to read up on how to care for dolls, and be minful of the weight too. Anyway, welcome to the forum.

gothic

Post by gothic »

welcome Dave

Grubhed
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Grubhed »

Welcome. I just joined myself. This is a great place to learn more about the different dolls, different vendors, and what life with a doll can be. It is a great resource for someone new to the world of dolls. Learn about what is available, care and maintenance, modification and repair. A great deal of insight to helping you decide what is best for your expectations, and fit your lifestyle. It helped me decide that this is what I want, and get the doll for me. Plus the community really made me feel at home.
Missy JY150 link
Nomi SM150
Lana JY140

INFORMATIONS