realsexdoll.com

Hello people of TDF

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Northwind
Apprentice
Apprentice

Hello people of TDF

Post by Northwind »

Hey all.

My Alice started life in games. (Any game I played that had a character creator) When I wasn't playing as a character that looked like my self I would create a pretty red headed lass and this would be Alice. I don't remember which game was the first one that she came to life in. :oops: (Maybe Saints Row 2) She has had the desire to be out in the real world for a while, so after having a look around I found out about Ball Joint Dolls. (A lad on Youtube talked about having some and that they were pretty good) None of them looked right (at least the ones that I saw) Then I came across a doll from Phicen. She was so happy to be out in the real world, even though she was in a miniature body she didn't mind. It has been great with her out in the real world. I sometimes feel odd that I am already forming an attachment to a mini doll but after reading other peoples posts from around here I am alright with it. Now comes a time where I need more. Since I will be moving to somewhere more suitable in the next week or two the next step will be to give her a full sized body.

It has been hard to decide. I've seen so many lovely dolls. So far the YL 155 A cup wide hip custom is the front runner for body and the WM 153 would be a good second choice. I would love the WM 157 but there is one part of that body that bothers me. The lower lips, the beef curtains are a little much for my tastes, which is a shame since it is an outstanding body.

The head is a much harder decision. Right now I love the WM #162 head between Mandos' pics and His + Hers Love Doll's recent pics I would say I am sold. It would seem from that, that it would be easy, the issue I have with many of the heads is that their mouth is always open. I get why, for the oral function, its just that when I am looking at her I don't always want an open mouth. I dunno maybe I am in the minority there judging by the more recent head designs.

Well how about that, I didn't think I had that much to say. :)

-Northwind
Alison Alice YL155 A Custom body WM 15 head

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: Hello people of TDF

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Northwind wrote:Hey all.

My Alice started life in games. (Any game I played that had a character creator) When I wasn't playing as a character that looked like my self I would create a pretty red headed lass and this would be Alice. I don't remember which game was the first one that she came to life in. :oops: (Maybe Saints Row 2) She has had the desire to be out in the real world for a while, so after having a look around I found out about Ball Joint Dolls. (A lad on Youtube talked about having some and that they were pretty good) None of them looked right (at least the ones that I saw) Then I came across a doll from Phicen. She was so happy to be out in the real world, even though she was in a miniature body she didn't mind. It has been great with her out in the real world. I sometimes feel odd that I am already forming an attachment to a mini doll but after reading other peoples posts from around here I am alright with it. Now comes a time where I need more. Since I will be moving to somewhere more suitable in the next week or two the next step will be to give her a full sized body.

It has been hard to decide. I've seen so many lovely dolls. So far the YL 155 A cup wide hip custom is the front runner for body and the WM 153 would be a good second choice. I would love the WM 157 but there is one part of that body that bothers me. The lower lips, the beef curtains are a little much for my tastes, which is a shame since it is an outstanding body.

The head is a much harder decision. Right now I love the WM #162 head between Mandos' pics and His + Hers Love Doll's recent pics I would say I am sold. It would seem from that, that it would be easy, the issue I have with many of the heads is that their mouth is always open. I get why, for the oral function, its just that when I am looking at her I don't always want an open mouth. I dunno maybe I am in the minority there judging by the more recent head designs.

-Northwind

:D Welcome new member Northwind, here are some handy starters links for you too....

Newbies Welcome Page

There are many video game and anime/manga/hentai based dolls available in the market and can be made custom, as well as many fantasy race dolls, covered in many threads here, so enjoy searching these out.

Do not know too much about custom making dolls myself :lol: , but know enough to help out from time to time :whistle:

DO NOT drop me in it guys and gals :lol:

Cheers Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Hello and welcome! :glou:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

The #162 would be an excellent choice. Her mouth isn't open too much. Really just showing some teeth. Hot closed mouth alternatives would be #200 (RLSD exclusive), #242, or #159. Those are my top 4 personal favorites.

FirstOrder

Post by FirstOrder »

Welcome !!

hentai_11

Post by hentai_11 »

Welcome. My Alexa also started her life in videogames.

For your head problem there is an easy solution. Get two heads + Indigos magnetic connector for easy switching.

siliconesexworld
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by siliconesexworld »

Northwind wrote:Hey all.

-Northwind
Hi and welcome Northwind!
Regards

Andy

Silicone Sex World
https://www.siliconesexworld.com

Azazel
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Azazel »

Hey Northwind,

I'm a newbie myself, still 3 months away from my doll, at an optimistic minimum. I also went after my video game soulmate, Yennefer of Vengeburg. I was chuffed when I discovered Abyss had the appropriate eye choices of Purple Haze. I coupled those with a Tanya head and a pale D body with freckles all over and a few other nice touches. Now I gotta find me some bitchin' medieval whatnots to dress her in. :)

ThatBlondeGuy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ThatBlondeGuy »

Azazel wrote:Hey Northwind,

I'm a newbie myself, still 3 months away from my doll, at an optimistic minimum. I also went after my video game soulmate, Yennefer of Vengeburg. I was chuffed when I discovered Abyss had the appropriate eye choices of Purple Haze. I coupled those with a Tanya head and a pale D body with freckles all over and a few other nice touches. Now I gotta find me some bitchin' medieval whatnots to dress her in. :)

Blood and Wine was the best DLC in gaming history, I swear. I actively looked for things to fight just to hear that soundtrack. Plus, having Yen come to the vineyard for such a tender moment and a new side of her was a nice touch. CD Projekt Red kill it every time. Can't wait for Cyberpunk 2077!

INFORMATIONS