realsexdoll.com

Hello there.

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

somethingrandom

Hello there.

Post by somethingrandom »

Hi,

I'm looking to purchase my first doll some time in the next few months and came across these forums while doing my research. I figure this is probably the right place to help with any remaining questions I have and look forward to learning from everyone's collective wisdom.

I look forward to talking more, and thanks in advance for any advice and guidance given by any one.

rgp3

Re: Hello there.

Post by rgp3 »

I'm a fan of silicone dolls with standing feet for durability, but there are many TPE fans out here as well.

Think about how much dead weight you can handle. My Gwen's 150cm and 62 lbs.

I suggest Z-Onedolls, Sanhui, and JM Dolls for good silicone offerings in the $1,600-$1,700 range for 130-150cm life size dolls. The mini's are cheaper and quite impressive as well - see Sanhui and JM Dolls for these.
2021 - Jess 100cm Piper Doll
2018 - Gwen 150cm Z-Onedoll (retired)

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

Go to every single vendor and browse all dolls and galleries. Note your favorite bodies and heads. Then further research each one with personal galleries. Find the most attractive combination. Find the nicest skin color and other options.

Talk with each vendor who carries that doll and pick the one who you feel like can handle your order best.

I just talked to one vendor (outside of tdf) and he contradicted the website plus he didn't know the definition of areola. So I don't think I can trust them. I've generally been able to trust tdf vendors. However there are some who can get me things that others can't. There were some heads that 4 vendors could not get me and one other that wanted double the price for. Finally found someone to get me those heads at normal price. It's like shopping for a new car. Takes a lot of work sometimes to get what you want.

FirstOrder

Post by FirstOrder »

Welcome to TDF !!

INFORMATIONS