realsexdoll.com

Greetings!

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Go Wow
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Greetings!

Post by Go Wow »

Oh wow... I didn't notice this board before... I guess I should introduce myself before anything else...

Go Wow here... I work my own business of being a traveling entertainer... But sadly that's as much as I can say before some clever internet detective can triangulate my ID.  I am trying to get my entertainer's name out there, and in my particular field I can't afford someone putting 2 and 2 together.

I can't say I'm here because of bad dating situations... I've had a pretty good dating life, with lots of opportunities, and enough girlfriends... something I never dreamed of having growing up as a VERY shy and introverted kid.

I did have one relationship who blamed me for mutual friends suicide attempt... Really screwed me up for a long time.

One day I got a pet rabbit... And then I discovered I had an allergy to them.  First, on the face, and now OTHER places.  I feel that my many reccuring skin issues make me wary to date now.

But again, I'm not against dating... But with these skin issues and lack of time and money I can't really do so.  I haven't had a physical relationship with a human woman since 2013.  Something had to give.

And this summer, it did.

I really dig my two girls... One is Aiko, a modified Diaoshi inflatable and the other is a tpe doll, Ms. Tina Marie... Unfortunately I could only afford a 100 cm one (again, general lack of money). So if I DO take pics, they'll have to be very carefully done.  Generally decent proportions she has though... Just gotta get more clothes that show that.  But it's been tough...

Anyways, I've been lurking for a few months now... But I've read lots of posts... And I'm thrilled to be a part of this community!

Thank you, and I hope to chat with you guys on the regular!
Roommates:
ImageAiko Yazaki - College Student, Club Girl, Bartender, Fan Girl
Tina-Marie Olivier - House Librarian, Chamber Maid

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Greetings!

Post by netwit »

Hello and welcome to the forum, Go Wow. Glad you joined.

Your situation is not uncommon and I'm happy you found a great solution. Two of them actually 8)

I know what you mean about the smaller dolls; I also have a small doll, a JM110 and I do need to be careful when doing a photoshoot to ensure I capture her curves and adult features.
And clothes that are small, but not childlike are hard to find.

Anyway, nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy the place.

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

Welcome Go Wow. :)

My doll is a 140 and even then I still occasionally run into the same problem - where she just looks too small to be an adult. But there are definately ways to work around that. Like avoiding anything that really shows how small she is. Chairs are my nemesis. lol. Everytime I put her in a chair she looks way too small. Low camera angles help.

Anyway, hope to see some pics of your girls at some point. And even if we don't, a warm welcome to you! :)

Broven

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

Go Wow
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Go Wow »

Dali wrote:Hello and welcome to the forum, Go Wow. Glad you joined.

Your situation is not uncommon and I'm happy you found a great solution. Two of them actually 8)

I know what you mean about the smaller dolls; I also have a small doll, a JM110 and I do need to be careful when doing a photoshoot to ensure I capture her curves and adult features.
And clothes that are small, but not childlike are hard to find.

Anyway, nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy the place.
Thank you Dali! I already do enjoy this place quite a bit. I'm looking forward to trying to get creative with my photography :D

By the way, I like your posing... Quite natural and expressive. Also that one with the long neck and no head 8O

Broven wrote:Welcome Go Wow. :)

My doll is a 140 and even then I still occasionally run into the same problem - where she just looks too small to be an adult. But there are definately ways to work around that. Like avoiding anything that really shows how small she is. Chairs are my nemesis. lol. Everytime I put her in a chair she looks way too small. Low camera angles help.

Anyway, hope to see some pics of your girls at some point. And even if we don't, a warm welcome to you! :)

Broven
And thank you Broven! Yeah... I've noticed the chair issue as well...

And yes, pics are coming... Just working on my makeup skills :oops:
Roommates:

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

Lol. Make up is a whole other thing! I wish I could offer advice, but after a year I still suck at it. Lol. :)

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

YojimBeau

Post by YojimBeau »

As a new owner, I'm also at the makeup stage. I've turned to YouTube and have found a number of useful tutorials. I've passed the doll instructionals and am moving on the tutorials on human application (as it seems to be far more informative).

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

Go Wow wrote:By the way, I like your posing... Quite natural and expressive. Also that one with the long neck and no head 8O
I was clueless for a moment about what you meant, until I saw this pic:

LOL - someone dared me to post my 7 year old PIB doll to prove that she is still in excellent condition (a testament to platinum silicon)
so I just took a quick pic - no head - no clothes :oops: :razz:

I really should change the link in my sig to feature a decent picture set.

Remembering Jenna

BlueFellowy

Post by BlueFellowy »

Wish to see you around! I have also been lurking and now i have finally joined in. That aiko 63cm is really the one for me. Im thinking of getting a new doll sometime soon. I just don't know which to get. I wish you well man!

Go Wow
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Go Wow »

Broven wrote:Lol. Make up is a whole other thing! I wish I could offer advice, but after a year I still suck at it. Lol. :)
Well, at least your eye shadow looks like eye shadow.  My first attempt on Tina-Marie (I swear I wasn't thinking of Anna-Marie when I named her... It just kinda came to me) made it look like she got punched in the eye.  It has thankfully since been removed.

YojimBeau wrote:As a new owner, I'm also at the makeup stage. I've turned to YouTube and have found a number of useful tutorials. I've passed the doll instructionals and am moving on the tutorials on human application (as it seems to be far more informative).
Thanks for the advice YojimBeau (I see what you did there).  I am definitely doing the same on my next attempt!

Dali wrote:LOL - someone dared me to post my 7 year old PIB doll to prove that she is still in excellent condition (a testament to platinum silicon)
so I just took a quick pic - no head - no clothes :oops:  :razz:

I really should change the link in my sig to feature a decent picture set.
THAT'S WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE HEADLESS??? Holy crap. 

What is PIB, btw?

BlueFellowy wrote:Wish to see you around! I have also been lurking and now i have finally joined in. That aiko 63cm is really the one for me. Im thinking of getting a new doll sometime soon. I just don't know which to get. I wish you well man!
Awesome!  Hello fellow lurker! 

I caught a glimpse of that Aiko... Not bad at all!  Do you have any yet?
Roommates:

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

Go Wow wrote:What is PIB, btw?
Oops, missed this. Better late then never.

PIB is short for doll maker, Private Island Beauties: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=46

Remembering Jenna

INFORMATIONS