realsexdoll.com

This is Tailor and Jade

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Tailor
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

This is Tailor and Jade

Post by Tailor »

Hey! It's time to introduce myself.
I am about 30 years old and have many hobbies and interests and dolls are my newfound hobby.
I'm reading my last part on a design and tailoring school.
I like to paint and write and am creative on many different levels.
I really like to learn things and fill my mind with knowledge and facts. One reason for that is probably because I have high functioning autism and it is common among us to be obsessed with our special interest.

The problem with autism is that it can be difficult to understand social behavior and to take part in the social game that is always going on between humans. It's especially hard with dating.
I've never had a girlfriend and every time I'm dating, it ends up in confusion. I've had a tough upbringing that caused me many problems and it makes it even harder for me to get close to someone.
Could probably not handle all the drama that a relationship often contains. And I'm good at being with myself. but maybe because I do not know anything else. Until now.

Most of all, I want to introduce Jade!
My new and first doll. It was love at first glance when I saw her face and when I looked into her eyes, the butterflies came into my world. :angel:
She is a real chill girl and likes to sleep a lot and dream sweet dreams. And she loves cinema and movies. Jade is a fashion icon and it is something that binds us closer to each other with this shared interest.
I feel completely comfortable with her and could not be more pleased with her and think Jade will contribute a lot of joy to my home.

She is a SM doll 148cm 28kg / 61lb light tan, face # 55. With C cup hollow breast and soft TPE she is cozy to hug with :D
Have an awesome time.

Ps, where is it best to start threads to display pictures of our dolls?
Jade: SM 148cm
Claire: JM New Tree Elf 80cm
Mi-Soo: Starpery 171cm A

MrVitalic
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: This is Tailor and Jade

Post by MrVitalic »

Hi, welcome to tdf!! The 'eyes candy' section is a great place to show picture of your doll. Congratulation for you and Jade :)
Dolls are awesome ! :glou:

- Marianne wm157b/head 159 from BCD ❤❤❤

Favorite song or mix atm, this change in a heartbeat.

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

Welcome Mate! Its stories like yours and mine that make me eternally grateful for these dolls and will challenge anyone who says the are inherently a bad thing.

I hope you and Jade are extremely happy together, but I am sure you will be.

There are several places to post a photo thread for your girl.
The vendors appreciate it if you start one in their section, so whoever you bought her from would appreciate that.
Else you can post in Eye Candy, or the manufacture's section too.

Good luck and I look forward to seeing your posts. Finishing tailoring school is going to be a HUGE advantage for you.

Carpe Noctem
Endless and the Salem Witches
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

Tailor
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tailor »

Here is Jade saying hello!
Sorry for the bad picture, need a new camera I guess.
Attachments
sotnos står.jpg
sotnos står.jpg (722.45 KiB) Viewed 1585 times
Nice ass.jpg
Nice ass.jpg (829.28 KiB) Viewed 1585 times

Tailor
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tailor »

Thanks so much. It's a little hard to find everything on the forum even though one has been here for a few months.

Yes, we think we will be happy together and do not bother with those who do not like what we do.
Jade says :fist: those judging people...

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

Tailor wrote:Here is Jade saying hello!
Sorry for the bad picture, need a new camera I guess.
Beautiful!
And there are plenty of guys on here who take great pictures with a good old cellphone camera.
And you've got a lovely gal to take pictures of :)
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: The Netherlands. Electronic Dance Music Country number 1 !!!

Post by Dutch Dance Maniac »

Tailor wrote:Hey! It's time to introduce myself.
I am about 30 years old and have many hobbies and interests and dolls are my newfound hobby.
I'm reading my last part on a design and tailoring school.
I like to paint and write and am creative on many different levels.
I really like to learn things and fill my mind with knowledge and facts. One reason for that is probably because I have high functioning autism and it is common among us to be obsessed with our special interest.

The problem with autism is that it can be difficult to understand social behavior and to take part in the social game that is always going on between humans. It's especially hard with dating.
I've never had a girlfriend and every time I'm dating, it ends up in confusion. I've had a tough upbringing that caused me many problems and it makes it even harder for me to get close to someone.
Could probably not handle all the drama that a relationship often contains. And I'm good at being with myself. but maybe because I do not know anything else. Until now.
Hi Tailor,

Welcome here at the TDF.

What you describe about autism is very recognizable to me, I also have autism myself and the things you indicate I have to deal with in my daily life.
Now that I have my Timea (Doll) in my life, a lot has changed and I look very differently at life and the future.
Having autism is not a problem as long as others are willing to move in you as a person, unfortunately the society often thinks otherwise ........... We are as we are and also have good sides and just live like most others people.
Only our communication is sometimes a bit weird or incomprehensible, but as long as you understand yourself that is the most important thing.
A doll can help us in many ways, so now I look at it and I also show that to my contact persons that my life has finally gotten a goal again, yes I did have a goal, but there was something missing, and now I have finally, Life is now complete.

Tailor wrote: Most of all, I want to introduce Jade!
My new and first doll. It was love at first glance when I saw her face and when I looked into her eyes, the butterflies came into my world. :angel:
She is a real chill girl and likes to sleep a lot and dream sweet dreams. And she loves cinema and movies. Jade is a fashion icon and it is something that binds us closer to each other with this shared interest.
I feel completely comfortable with her and could not be more pleased with her and think Jade will contribute a lot of joy to my home.

She is a SM doll 148cm 28kg / 61lb light tan, face # 55. With C cup hollow breast and soft TPE she is cozy to hug with :D
Have an awesome time.

Ps, where is it best to start threads to display pictures of our dolls?
I wish you a lot of fun with Jade in all respects. It's about you and your doll and if she can make you happy then you have to go for it.
I have now also arranged a life with a doll, and I would not want to go back to life without your trusted soul mate who is always there for you.

Have fun with Jade the coming time and hopefully we will see your lady photos more often ...... But first take time to get used to her and so you can build a good relationship with her.

If you have any questions, we would love to hear from you, we are there for each other. :thumbs_up:

Greetings from the Netherlands, DDM and his sweetheart Timea. :thumbs_up: :D

:glou:
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Mariëlle. DutchDoll 148-CM

However Unreal This May Be...... We Are Connected You And I.
We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
We Share The Same Secret. We Love Our Dolls And Our LifeStyle.
That Makes Us Who We Really Are. Pure, Loving and Caring.
Welcome Into Our World.

Tailor
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tailor »

Dutch Dance Maniac wrote:
Hi Tailor,

Welcome here at the TDF.

What you describe about autism is very recognizable to me, I also have autism myself and the things you indicate I have to deal with in my daily life.
Now that I have my Timea (Doll) in my life, a lot has changed and I look very differently at life and the future.
Having autism is not a problem as long as others are willing to move in you as a person, unfortunately the society often thinks otherwise ........... We are as we are and also have good sides and just live like most others people.
Only our communication is sometimes a bit weird or incomprehensible, but as long as you understand yourself that is the most important thing.
A doll can help us in many ways, so now I look at it and I also show that to my contact persons that my life has finally gotten a goal again, yes I did have a goal, but there was something missing, and now I have finally, Life is now complete.
Thanks! TDF is such a good and open forum :D
Nice to hear that Timea helps you see improvements in life and find a balance in life. Loneliness can be difficult and is not healthy for most people. I think dolls can help us on several different levels, not just sex.
And they do not ask or do not need you to talk all the time either :lol:

On the whole, I see my autism as something positive and it's simply just a part of who I am.

Have you shown Timea to your contact person?
What did your contact person say?
I have not told anyone and feel you are brave to tell.
I do not like to lie about things and think about telling my parents.

There is so much to learn about dolls and everything around it. As you say, I should probably get to know Jade as a person first.

Greetings from Sweden :glou:

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Titties!

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Tailor wrote:
Hi Tailor,

Welcome here at the TDF.

Thanks! TDF is such a good and open forum :D
Nice to hear that Timea helps you see improvements in life and find a balance in life. Loneliness can be difficult and is not healthy for most people. I think dolls can help us on several different levels, not just sex.
And they do not ask or do not need you to talk all the time either :lol:

On the whole, I see my autism as something positive and it's simply just a part of who I am.

Have you shown Timea to your contact person?
What did your contact person say?
I have not told anyone and feel you are brave to tell.
I do not like to lie about things and think about telling my parents.

There is so much to learn about dolls and everything around it. As you say, I should probably get to know Jade as a person first.

Greetings from Sweden :glou:

Hi Tailor,

Yes, I do not see my autism negative at all, but rather positive, because what I indicated earlier we also have our strengths.

My contact persons reacted positively, they had to get used to it but they understand it now.
You have to give the people some time, but now that they see that I benefit greatly from it, it is easier for them to accept. :thumbs_up:

They are now happy for me that I finally got the last piece of the puzzle on the spot and now the picture is complete. :) I live with Timea like other real couples do, she's not only for sex she's much more to me. :thumbs_up:
They also find it brave that I have dared to make that openness and the choice to lead a life with a doll, it is not nothing to come out with that news but honesty is the longest I always say.
Secrets must be there but if contact persons are involved it is better that they know about it. That makes life a lot easier for me and theirs.

I have always been a person of openness / clarity to say so.........
Because these contact persons also come to my house I have just honestly quietly done my story, and their questions also answered, that feels right now...... Because there is no secret that I have to hide from them.
The main reason for this is that I do not want to store my Timea every time they come to visit.
It is my house and I live like that, for people who have problems with that ........ I can not help it...... :whistle:
I also can not demand that when I visit them ..... that I can take my Timea to them for example. Then I also stick to their house rules.

But what matters most is that I do not want to shock anyone if they suddenly come to visit me and see Timea sitting on the couch.
Now they know at least that she is present, and that she is part of my life. :thumbs_up: :D

Greetings DDM & Timea. :thumbs_up: :D
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Welcome Into Our World.

Tailor
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tailor »

I have always been a person of openness / clarity to say so.........
Because these contact persons also come to my house I have just honestly quietly done my story, and their questions also answered, that feels right now...... Because there is no secret that I have to hide from them.
The main reason for this is that I do not want to store my Timea every time they come to visit.
It is my house and I live like that, for people who have problems with that ........ I can not help it...... :whistle:
I also can not demand that when I visit them ..... that I can take my Timea to them for example. Then I also stick to their house rules.

But what matters most is that I do not want to shock anyone if they suddenly come to visit me and see Timea sitting on the couch.
Now they know at least that she is present, and that she is part of my life. :thumbs_up: :D

Greetings DDM & Timea. :thumbs_up: :D
Hello! And Jade say hi to!
You seems to have good contact persons :thumbs_up:

I have noticed that many people think I'm kidding when I'm just being honest.
I think that's funny. :haha4:
If I were to tell my parents my mom would not believe me anyway.
But my dad has a key to my apartment and usually comes over twice a week at random. So there is a risk that he will find Jade and may be shaken. 8O

Have a good one DDM and Timea!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

WELCOME and CONGRATULATIONS

Because a doll causes you to have to think for her, how she wants to move, what she wants to do, so that you are having to think as her rather than as you, dolls are a really brilliant help and a stepping stone for helping autism spectrum.

If anyone is in Holland in the weekend of 22nd September I am lecturing about dolls and their benefit and dolls as art in Amsterdam and I'd possibly like help to do a shoot such as the Chinese Tourist's Guide to Amsterdam.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

haremlover wrote:WELCOME and CONGRATULATIONS

Because a doll causes you to have to think for her, how she wants to move, what she wants to do, so that you are having to think as her rather than as you, dolls are a really brilliant help and a stepping stone for helping autism spectrum.

If anyone is in Holland in the weekend of 22nd September I am lecturing about dolls and their benefit and dolls as art in Amsterdam and I'd possibly like help to do a shoot such as the Chinese Tourist's Guide to Amsterdam.

Best wishes

Harem
:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :D

Greetings DDM & TIMEA. :)

:glou:
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Welcome Into Our World.

INFORMATIONS