realsexdoll.com

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

CountDeus

Post by CountDeus »

CountDeus here,

I have liked dolls sense I was 18 but have never bought one. I'm looking to learn a lot more about them before buying. The forum seemed like a good place to start and talk with others too.

I have a doll in mind, a WM 165 D cup model. It would be really helpful if I could read up more about the model and get some advice too.

Yes, so I am out of ideas to write now. I hope to post much more and learn lots.

Maiz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: New Member

Post by Maiz »

Welcome to the forum CountDeus.

Please look around and feel free to ask the vendors for advice and price for their dolls. Have you chosen a WM head that you like? Most would agree that the head is a very important part of the doll...

The WM 165 D cup seems like a very good choice for a beginner. I haven't any experience with dolls personally, but weight is a big issue that members of this forum are very zealous about. Does 70 pounds sound heavy to you? Maybe not when you're at the gym, but it really can effect you when your wanting to be intimate. Is your focus on sex or intimacy (cuddling, sleeping, etc.)?

CountDeus

Maiz

Post by CountDeus »

I have heard that weight is a big issue, but the height sounds really nice. I am stuck between a WM 140 D cup at 51 pounds and the WM 165 D cup at 66 pounds. My focus is on both sex and intimacy, but actully sleeping with her sounds a bit cold but nice also. If I got the WM 140 her head wouldn't reach my shoulders. So I am a bit worried about that but the weight is really nice. I think the #70 head is my favorite rite now.

BigMustard
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: New Member

Post by BigMustard »

Salutations and hello everyone!

I'm very new to this site & to this lifestyle/world, but after much exploration of some doll sites several years ago & with the lack of quality dating prospects, I've decided I wanted to go this route.

Over time, with your help I can find the girl that I'm looking for.

INFORMATIONS