realsexdoll.com

Hello

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

OnaGuy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Hello

Post by OnaGuy »

Hi everyone,

I have used the handheld onaholes for awhile, and after buying a hip I decided to try a doll and see if I like it. I've never had a doll before. I'm thinking of going with a smaller scale for my first one. Maybe 100cm or a little bigger. I am glad I found this site though. Tons of useful info here.

Aikolover1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Hello

Post by Aikolover1 »

Welcome Onaguy, lots of great people here also, I'm sure they will be more than happy to answer any questions you might have.
Jade 80cm Jmdoll Elf
KellyJ 165cm Sanhui
April. 145cm Sanhui

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Hi There! Welcome to TDF-
Have a look at our New Member Welcome page.

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 31&t=69369

:thumbs_up:
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

OnaGuy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by OnaGuy »

Thank your for the warm welcome. I’ve been talking to a few of the vendors on here. Great people here. I’ve always wanted a doll since I watched the RealDoll episode on HBO years ago. I can’t afford a RD right now, but the TPE ones on here seem more affordable. It’s amazing how far they have come. Can’t wait to get one!

Aikolover1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aikolover1 »

OnaGuy wrote:Thank your for the warm welcome. I’ve been talking to a few of the vendors on here. Great people here. I’ve always wanted a doll since I watched the RealDoll episode on HBO years ago. I can’t afford a RD right now, but the TPE ones on here seem more affordable. It’s amazing how far they have come. Can’t wait to get one!
Make sure you check out Sanhui, they make an excellent silicone doll at a good price.
Jade 80cm Jmdoll Elf
KellyJ 165cm Sanhui
April. 145cm Sanhui

OnaGuy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by OnaGuy »

I almost bought one from Sanhui before I joined TDF. The only thing that worrries me is that silicone seems more firmer. I’ve got to where I really enjoy the soft TPE toys I’ve used over the past few years.

Sanhui does have it going on though. Their dolls look fantastic. The factory pics and videos look really good. I have been eyeing that Elfie as a potential silicone doll if I do get into dolls. So, maybe I will pick her up one day, and see if I like silicone.

OnaGuy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by OnaGuy »

I mean I do have to build a harem if I’m gonna get into dolls. Just gotta find space to store them.

DARKSUN
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DARKSUN »

Welcome to the forum Onaguy.
you have come to the right place. a doll can definitely give you years of peace, joy, pleasure and satisfaction. Lots of good reference info. and knowledge rsources from experienced veteran doll owners here. take your time and browse the site. Ask all the quesitons you need to. and once you zero in on a doll or a few that you are specifically interested in, scan the forums for reviews by current/previous owners of that model. And the TDF affiliated Vendors are priceless.
Definitely a vast wealth of info. for you here.
Current doll: Starpery 156cm Hedy
Past Dolls: PiperDoll Akira 160cm Silicone - WM 155cm DD (TPE) - JY 140cm Huge Boobs Adelaide (TPE) - Starpery 156cm Hedy
Wish List: too many to list
Doll Reviews:
JY 140CM Adelaide
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=101883
Piperdoll Akira 160cm
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=129608
Starpery 156cm Hedy
viewtopic.php?f=548&t=149180

FutureIsRobots

Post by FutureIsRobots »

OnaGuy wrote:I’ve always wanted a doll since I watched the RealDoll episode on HBO years ago.
I remember that! I was just a teenager back then, and the girls in my age bracket were cuter, in shape, and didn't all have kids from other guys already. ...I really didn't see my life headed in that direction, although the dolls were pretty stunning.

Now here I am with my first doll, just days ago! Might I recommend SexDollGenie.com, if you're looking at TPE dolls? Mine is absolutely perfect for me. WM dolls actually look better to me than the RealDolls. My "Sumie" model only set me back $2200 -- about the cost of 45 dates with mediocre-looking 30-something single moms.
Attachments
My doll has four personas -- I hope to have a doll for each, eventually. Here's my rocker-schoolgirl, "Kiyori". <3
My doll has four personas -- I hope to have a doll for each, eventually. Here's my rocker-schoolgirl, "Kiyori". <3
DSC00318(small).jpg (1.58 MiB) Viewed 677 times
I use dolls to bring my fantasy girls into 3D! <3
Lisa - Kiyori - Shinobu - Kari - Misty - Emily

INFORMATIONS