realsexdoll.com

It is I, Wolfric :P

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Wolfric

It is I, Wolfric :P

Post by Wolfric »

Not really new, persay, been around the boards since end of May. I've been doing my fair share of research into vendors and manufacturers, lots of improvements over 10 years.

I have been compiling a list of things about the latest in all the dolls, more for being able to filter out ones that are there just for the money, and the ones that are actually making much needed improvements cause they care about making money. :P In the end it is always about the money, thus is business, but one can care about what they are selling and take pride in it and make a killing in making money :P I figure a few more days before I drop the list on here. No worries, it is NOT directed at any vendor or manufacturer, it is just a general consensus of all the TDF approved sites I visited over the few months, also all the members of TDF issues through out the site regarding the dolls.

I still have to say, Sandros, Jack, Jeff, Harem, Alain and Rick, you guys rock :D

Either way, just wanted to say,

The Wolf is here :glou:

curiousswede
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: It is I, Wolfric :P

Post by curiousswede »

Wolfric wrote:Not really new, persay, been around the boards since end of May. I've been doing my fair share of research into vendors and manufacturers, lots of improvements over 10 years.

I have been compiling a list of things about the latest in all the dolls, more for being able to filter out ones that are there just for the money, and the ones that are actually making much needed improvements cause they care about making money. :P In the end it is always about the money, thus is business, but one can care about what they are selling and take pride in it and make a killing in making money :P I figure a few more days before I drop the list on here. No worries, it is NOT directed at any vendor or manufacturer, it is just a general consensus of all the TDF approved sites I visited over the few months, also all the members of TDF issues through out the site regarding the dolls.

I still have to say, Sandros, Jack, Jeff, Harem, Alain and Rick, you guys rock :D

Either way, just wanted to say,

The Wolf is here :glou:
Make sure you link to threads that support those claims for each and every mentioned TDF approved vendor and/or manufacturer.

Everyone is in for the money, but you can be in for the money while you care about your customers or while you screw them over. It's all up to each and every vendor and/or manufacturer of their own to decide what route they want to take! ;)

Wolfric

Re: It is I, Wolfric :P

Post by Wolfric »

curiousswede wrote: Make sure you link to threads that support those claims for each and every mentioned TDF approved vendor and/or manufacturer.

Everyone is in for the money, but you can be in for the money while you care about your customers or while you screw them over. It's all up to each and every vendor and/or manufacturer of their own to decide what route they want to take! ;)
For sure, it is always up to the business to decide what they want. Any successful business knows, in the long run, if you want a stable income, you listen to your client base and build on that trust and improve relationships, and then you got a business with a long shelf life with a stable source of income.

Honestly, ripping people off takes way more effort in the long run, short business life, pays less, lots of refunding stuff, and the jail time if caught, well, ain't worth the hassle really. Sure it might pay big for a few rips, but then you have to move on to another trick, and fish in another pond. No different than a scammer really. :P

As for linking the threads to vendor or manufacturer, I don't think that would be a good approach, they know who they are and where they are falling behind, or mistakes that were made or fixed or what not.

It's more of an honest gathering of all the info I gathered, such as no progress in standing options for dolls, weight (though I noticed some actually did lower weight, but still an issue across the board), and a lot of suggestions and recommendations even from TDF members themselves.

So more of a list of things that are broken, or done great, or can be added to R&D for improvement of the dolls. :evidence:

More of a strategy guide for manufacturers based on experienced feedback from TDF members themselves, that includes manufacturer, vendor and well, you and me. :D But yeah, I know what you mean by threads that aren't bogus claims. No worries, I follow the chain to the end 8)

I don't do the blame game, I solve problems so I can have more fun with the end results :whistle:

Wolf

INFORMATIONS