realsexdoll.com

Its high time to introduce myself, I guess

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Darkos333
Apprentice
Apprentice

Its high time to introduce myself, I guess

Post by Darkos333 »

First things first: I am sorry to join this party so late! Please forgive me 8)
I have registered an account here long, long ago but never actually used it. Well, things change. I have changed. I find this forum to fit my current interests better than any other place in the internet. Okay, enough of the backstory.

My name is Darek, I am 25 years old at the time of writing this post. I am software developer from Poland that loves all the things cute and pleasurable.
I am into anime, lovedolls and inflatables. If some toy happens to combine all three of these traits - I must have it. I posses large collection of inflatable toys (things like mattresses, beachballs, ride-ons, etc) and quite a few interesting inflatable dolls - expect to see some nice pictures soon. Sadly I do not have any solid lovedoll... yet. Some time ago I've seen pictures of a cute elf doll that I literally fell in love with. I'll be honest, that is the reason I reminded myself of this place.

Some people here may already know me from inflates.yiff - howdy, fellas. For anyone else here, you can think of me as "vinyl engineer". I am capable of repairing and modding inflatables, and oh boy, I am good at it. I have some kind of scientific approach to the subject. Recently I even set up myself a small laboratory to be able to develop some "magical mixtures" for vinyl toys ("Sculpey Softener" / ATBC is not enough!). I am also in the middle of designing my own HF welder. Hey, its good to have some hobby, right? ;) If someone here ever needs to rescue his beloved doll - let me know, I may be able to help.

Without further ado - let me say a warm Hello Everyone! I hope we will have a great time together :-D

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: Its high time to introduce myself, I guess

Post by Slew »

WELCOME. :drinking:

Interesting stuff, it's great to have more unique kinds of members joining us. Your expertise should be a welcome addition here.

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

Welcome , and enjoy. So many interesting stories here from all members,
as much as we all are different with different dolls, and likes.
We are all the same in our enjoyment of this world called dolls.
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Darkos333 wrote: I have registered an account here long, long ago but never actually used it.
This made me laugh : ) and feel old ... when a 25 year old who was 10 when I started here makes a statement like that : )

Welcome back Darkos
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

INFORMATIONS