realsexdoll.com

Happy new owner

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

CherryLover
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Happy new owner

Post by CherryLover »

Repair:
I purchased a heat gun and some nozzles.
HeatGun1.jpg
HeatGun1.jpg (65.1 KiB) Viewed 450 times
I used some 0.010" stainless to make connector between the nozzle supplied with the heatgun and the reducing nozzle.
HeatGun2.jpg
HeatGun2.jpg (49.26 KiB) Viewed 450 times
Using the 3mm nozzle, I opened the tear, applied some baby oil, and heated it just to the point of melting (about 20 seconds) and then held it shut, doing this several times until it seemed sealed on the outside. It was not possible to use a temperature meter on such a confined area. Then I used the 10mm nozzle to heat the outside hood (to about 110 to 120 c) and smooth it out with a oiled cloth. Time will tell how strong the repair is, but it should be repeatable.
RepairedVagina.jpg
RepairedVagina.jpg (58.83 KiB) Viewed 450 times
While waiting for the tools, I used the Anal hole and it suffered damage also.
TornAnus.jpg
TornAnus.jpg (58.45 KiB) Viewed 450 times
Performing the same methodology, I repaired that also. This is after the first couple of passes and it could use a little more reinforcement with another pass or two.
RepairedAnus.jpg
RepairedAnus.jpg (77.71 KiB) Viewed 450 times
I had also created some abrasions on the legs from using the anal hole. Using the heat gun without a small reducer, I was able to get that looking normal again also. Guess more powder will be needed in the future to keep that in check. I'll also need to be a lot more careful in using the holes and avoid deep plunges where there are no human bones to act as a stopping bumper. I'm glad that TPE is fairly easy to repair, but it's too bad that it seems it will need repair often.

CherryLover
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by CherryLover »

In addition, I noticed that the armpits are beginning to tear. I only pull the arms out about 40 degrees to keep the fingers away from knees and hands when she is being used, so I'm a bit dismayed that this slight movement is causing failure. On my next repair tomorrow, I'll see if I can smooth these out to avoid spreading the damage.
ArmpitRight.jpg
ArmpitRight.jpg (54.42 KiB) Viewed 448 times
ArmpitLeft.jpg
ArmpitLeft.jpg (56.49 KiB) Viewed 448 times

CherryLover
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by CherryLover »

I made more progress on the anal opening, cleaning up the crack. But before I could completely finish the job, the heat gun melted. Apparently there must be too much back pressure from the small nozzle and the low air setting is not low enough. So I've ordered a much less powerful Rework Station that produces less heat and air and is adjustable for both dimensions, as well has having an automatic cutoff if the unit gets too hot.
RepairedAnus2.jpg
RepairedAnus2.jpg (139.82 KiB) Viewed 437 times
So I'll have to wait a few more days.

INFORMATIONS