realsexdoll.com

Hello, new to this adventure. Jumped in head first.

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Singlensexless
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Hello, new to this adventure. Jumped in head first.

Post by Singlensexless »

Thanks! I'm not a lucky person so not holding my breath. Just wished I didn't try to save money and bought it elsewhere. I will say if it came as it was supposed to I'd be in love, skin texture amazing, curves are gorgeous. ... sigh, what could have been. I do feel 6ye could stand to spend more money on the packaging though. ..and possibly qc.

pedroza
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by pedroza »

Singlensexless wrote:Thanks! I'm not a lucky person so not holding my breath.
Well, you're gonna win your dispute, so don't worry. "Item not as described."

Singlensexless
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Singlensexless »

Seller offered to pay back half and I keep it, or send it back and I pay return shipping and get full refund. For the high cost of shipping I'm going to accept it and sell it to recover the rest so I dont lose 150 bucks return shipping for my headache. Guess its time to just get a real doll and be happy maybe....idk.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Singlensexless wrote:Guess its time to just get a real doll and be happy maybe....idk.
Maybe you should do some thorough research and consider all of the options that are available these days. What do you most want from a doll? Just sex? Maybe a photo model? Couch companion? Some dolls may be better suited to a particular activity than others.

30pointbuck

Post by 30pointbuck »

As painful as your adventure has been, I would consider taking partial refund and keeping the doll. I say this because you can get experience in handling dolls without worrying to much about damaging her. You could also get a lot of practice repairing dolls, and this will come in very handy down the road.

uknwnsldr6180
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by uknwnsldr6180 »

That's a wonderfuly sad story i had come back to looking @ love dolls as a morbid curiosite and intrest. I had almost bought one through amazon a little a while ago i have had issues with 3rd party sellers before but their a to z claim is usually very good and these were with less questionable goods. Anyway i came here to find out why or if i realy want one i have a fleshlight myself and it is a realy good and these dolls are more than $2000+ masturbators! I'm not trying to rub this in your face your story is a heartfelt reminder that buyer beware is more true know than ever and i appreciate you sharing this lesson with us. I hope everything works out for you and remember we all get burned once in awhile some more than others don't let this get you down or discourage you. "Don't get mad get Even'' It takes a big person to share their mistakes with other people to help them learn from them!

uknwnsldr6180
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by uknwnsldr6180 »

5t
Seattle Slew wrote:
Singlensexless wrote:Guess its time to just get a real doll and be happy maybe....idk.
Maybe you should do some thorough research and consider all of the options that are available these days. What do you most want from a doll? Just sex? Maybe a photo model? Couch companion? Some dolls may be better suited to a particular activity than others.
Thats why i came here to figure out why or if i want one! And to get feedback from others why they got theirs. I have looked on and off over the years and i've always found them fascinating but i do not need them for sex! not realy compianship i don't know i've been used to being on my own my own for a long time and i got used to it. To get interested in a real person again i realy don't know.The problem with love dolls is u can get what you want easy but should you really! The problem with our society today is we get stuck on what we want and never consider what we can have or is available to us. My problem is a little a different i grew up with girls that were usually hooked on drugs or alcohol usually both buy mutch older guys so they can have their way with them or guys with supposedly huge members that hammer them and that's the only way they think they can get off but they never actuall been maid love to! If you think i'm just ranting and raving i'm not i am getting therapy for this i just want to figure out what my fascination of them is! And props to some of you as some people and goverments say about the "sexdoll industry" what i have read thus far is it takes as mutch care and patience to care for one. of these dolls as it does a fully handicapped person or a quadrapelegic and that take's a special kind of person to do not even people who consider themselves better than most can manage with another fully capable human being.

INFORMATIONS