realsexdoll.com

Somewhat New User

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

MS-09F_Dom_Tropen
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Somewhat New User

Post by MS-09F_Dom_Tropen »

Hello there,

I'm the occasional OP to /jp/'s onahole threads,
and if by chance you recognize what my username is referring to then it will also clue you into my hobby of building robot models.
As with many others I have been lurking the site for some time, but as something in the for sale portion of the website peaked my interest I believe its time for me to become more active.

I am well enough versed in the world of male masturbators to give some recommendations and begin answering questions regarding them on the /ona/ threads, and that is also what originally led me to this site:
A user began posting pictures of his doll in cosplay which interested other users that then began asking questions about dolls; this was then almost doubled when the "thicc" doll went mainstream,
since I wanted to help users of the /ona/ threads I began researching dolls and eventually stumbled on TDF.

Originally I had little interest in dolls due to being content with small sized masturbators, but as I continued researching dolls I became more and more interested in them.
I believe that the best dolls for me to "dip my feet into the water" of the world of dolls will either be one of the plush anime dolls as I hear that some vendors can customize the eyes if you provide a large enough reference image,
or one of the 100cm dolls to really get a feel for what I am getting into.

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Somewhat New User

Post by DexterQuest »

I have 105cm, 140cm, 157cm, 158cm, and 168cm.
There is a big difference between the 105cm and 140cm. 105cm does have benefits. She is light enough to ride on top. I can't pull it off comfortably with the larger dolls. Plenty of people do. 140cm and up can wear xs size. 105cm would need youth clothes.

I'm really obsessed with my 158 and 168s. A lot of people say 140 is a good starter doll and I agree. 100/105 is almost like the biggest ona hole you can buy. It's like a whole new world once you hit 140+.

Between the plush and 100, I would take the 100.

MS-09F_Dom_Tropen
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by MS-09F_Dom_Tropen »

Hmm a whole new world past 140cm you say, in that case I'll have to set my sights on getting a 140cm doll eventually; would there happen to be a go to 140cm doll or should I simply look around till I find one that's right?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

And WELCOME!

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS