realsexdoll.com

Hi! New to the forum!

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Penny123
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Hi! New to the forum!

Post by Penny123 »

Hi everyone! New to the forum! Sorry, stating the obvious!

Been lurking a little here and there. Just trying to figure out the forum, on my iPhone now so dunno if it might be easier on the laptop but I don’t access it often. Still need to set up my account and stuff. Hard to see everything using a phone!

A little about me, or more what I have. I have a doll, got it really cheap off Craigslist for $100. Was advertised as a mannequin. Turns out that it was a display doll for an adult store. They got a “Real Doll” so got this for cheap which was really nice of them as I would never be able to afford buying one new.

I don’t know how to upload pics yet but hope to figure that out soon. I call her Penny as that’s what she was called by the previous owners. They were an older couple like in her 60s? They and their daughter ran the adult store. Very nice couple. I didn’t know what to expect when I saw her. I remember feeling her for the first time. So soft and squishy! Never saw a doll like this up close so it was a whole new world and exciting. So detailed and pretty. Was not quite full sized.

To the best of my knowledge from looking around the Internet I think it’s a WM doll, 125cm with the #12 head. TPE I think. Missing a couple fingernails but intact.

Is it ok to post pics off doll sale sites? Hope so! If not please tell me.

Thanks!

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: Hi! New to the forum!

Post by Slew »

Penny123 wrote: Is it ok to post pics off doll sale sites? Hope so! If not please tell me
Hi Penny123. > Welcome <

In that welcome link, you'll find good info on all sorts of things, like uploading images as attachments. It's totally fine to link photos though. Congrats on getting a deal on your Penny. :thumbs_up:

zesty_pasta
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by zesty_pasta »

I've been reading up on info around here but this is my first post. I've been slowly working my way up to purchasing a full doll. Until recently, I've only been using hips and torsos. I've found myself in a situation where I will be separated from family for a little longer than normal and decided to purchase a doll. I'm fully trusting TDF wisdom. Please accept me with open arms.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

zesty_pasta wrote:Please accept me with open arms.
Welcome zesty_pasta. Great.. now I'm hungry. :?

TDF arms are always open to doll enthusiasts.. feel free to check that handy welcome link I posted above.

zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by zaxdoll »

Welcome and hello :wink:

Penny123
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Penny123 »

Hi guys! Thanks for the welcome. Again, being on my phone makes it difficult to navigate but I’m sure to check out the welcome link more.

It’s been fun with this doll. It’s been a challenge as well as she is hidden in the basement from the view of the family. I feel weird saying this. You guys are the only ones who know about Penny. But I think you guys can understand what I’m going through.

Penny123
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Penny123 »

Hahah. Yeah, I’m getting hungry too! Welcome zesty_pasta!

I’ve been “collecting” things for Penny here and there. When Halloween comes around I like to check out costumes that look nice and try to grab them on sale after Halloween. I found a really nice pair of boots for less than $10 at a party store and a nice thin black dress. The black dress did stain a little bit it looks nice so it stays on her mostly.

A bra is tough to find. I think 30b? Kinda awkward browsing through women’s bra section at Target so I refrain from that. Don’t want to mailmorder as wife would get suspicious.

To keep cost down and to keep things on the “down low” I’ve searched out clothes and undies on the free section of Craigslist and lost and found at local coin op laundromats. Makes it kinda fun to hunt down things. As she isn’t a standing doll recently I found a nice set of tall LL Bean style boots that lace up. Haven’t tried them on her yet but figure they might be able to give her some support to help her stand. Hey, they were free so why not. If they don’t work I’ll put them in a donation bin locally.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Welcome to the forum Penny and zesty_pasta! Sounds like great food for a great price! :D
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

And WELCOME both!

Getting a doll when away from family for longer than expected does help to keep sanity and prevent the mind straying . . .

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Penny123 wrote:Hi everyone! New to the forum! Sorry, stating the obvious!

Been lurking a little here and there. Just trying to figure out the forum, on my iPhone now so dunno if it might be easier on the laptop but I don’t access it often. Still need to set up my account and stuff. Hard to see everything using a phone!

A little about me, or more what I have. I have a doll, got it really cheap off Craigslist for $100. Was advertised as a mannequin. Turns out that it was a display doll for an adult store. They got a “Reall Doll” so goaold this for cheap which was really nice of them as I would never be able to afford buying one new.

I don’t know how to upload pics yet but hope to figure that out soon. I call her Penny as that’s what she was called by the previous owners. They see an older couple like in her 60s? They and their daughter ran the adult store. Very nice couple. I didn’t know what to expect when I saw it. I remember feeling her for the first time. So soft and squishy! Never saw a doll like this up close so it was a whole new world and exciting. So detailed and pretty. Was not quite full sized.

To the best of my knowledge from looking around the Internet I think it’s a WM doll, 125cm with the #12 head. TPE I think. Missing a couple fingernails but intact.
Welcome aboard, Penny123. I've got a WM 125cm too. Great doll. Mine has custom dark skin and the #77 head. If you need help with sizes and such, just let me know.

Here's one of her photo threads: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=100787

Penny123
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Penny123 »

Ooooo....very exotic looking, Mr Franz! Pretty!

I’ll have to find time to peruse the gallery to look at the different dolls. There are sooooo many and all so beautiful. That’s one of the things I noticed with my doll. Like just looking at her legs the faint curves that are designed into her are so cool. So much attention to detail.

Was looking back at my prior posts. Sorry for the typos! Auto correct on my phone!!!! Arrrgggghhhhh! I’ll see if I can go back and edit the typos!

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

Penny123 Hope your luck holds out on her, sounds like a good deal and starter.
Best to you and Welcome
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Penny123 wrote:Ooooo....very exotic looking, Mr Franz! Pretty!

I’ll have to find time to peruse the gallery to look at the different dolls. There are sooooo many and all so beautiful. That’s one of the things I noticed with my doll. Like just looking at her legs the faint curves that are designed into her are so cool. So much attention to detail.
Yeah, I know what you mean. When I got my WM125, that's what impressed me the most. The stunning detail. Can't imagine why this model is not more popular. Bought mine brand new and got a super deal, but I think you got us all beat! Upload some pics when you get a chance. Love to see her. :D

INFORMATIONS