realsexdoll.com

Newbie from Seattle

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: Newbie from Seattle

Post by Slew »

Sofia dolll wrote:If you do decide on a doll get a removable vagina so it doesn’t tear also get the shrugging shoulders for upgraded skeleton and make sure you buy the standing foot option it is a must. Check the for sale thread lots of people buy dolls or torsos and find out it’s not for them so they sell them once they get it. Huge discounts on people trying to off load a doll. Or if you want a virgin make sure to get one from the approved vendor list .
Sofia dolll means well, but I'd like to address the quote above.

Firstly, Re: "If you do decide on a doll get a removable vagina so it doesn’t tear"
Actually many insert models end up tearing at the canal opening from constant placement and removal of the insert.

Most full-sized dolls these days have options for removable or fixed vagina, and the option exists for one very good reason: some people want removable while others want fixed.

Personally, I'd recommend fixed, and having experienced both now, I'd never purchase another insert doll, ever. Reasons: vastly improved sensation, realistic aesthetics, realistic possibility of spontaneity. Cleanup is a little more work, but it's worth every minute and not that difficult at all with some creativity.

Now, "and make sure you buy the standing foot option it is a must"
Again, this is an option for a reason. Some want a sex doll laying in bed, and some want a photo model standing at the pool table. Some want to take the doll for walks in the park, and some want to suck their doll's feet during intimacy.. it takes all kinds. Consider what you really want from a doll before choosing what someone tells you is a "must have"...

And last, I definitely agree with the statement about using TDF approved vendors.

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Seattle Slew wrote:
Sofia dolll wrote:If you do decide on a doll get a removable vagina so it doesn’t tear also get the shrugging shoulders for upgraded skeleton and make sure you buy the standing foot option it is a must. Check the for sale thread lots of people buy dolls or torsos and find out it’s not for them so they sell them once they get it. Huge discounts on people trying to off load a doll. Or if you want a virgin make sure to get one from the approved vendor list .
Sofia dolll means well, but I'd like to address the quote above.

Firstly, Re: "If you do decide on a doll get a removable vagina so it doesn’t tear"
Actually many insert models end up tearing at the canal opening from constant placement and removal of the insert.

Most full-sized dolls these days have options for removable or fixed vagina, and the option exists for one very good reason: some people want removable while others want fixed.

Personally, I'd recommend fixed, and having experienced both now, I'd never purchase another insert doll, ever. Reasons: vastly improved sensation, realistic aesthetics, realistic possibility of spontaneity. Cleanup is a little more work, but it's worth every minute and not that difficult at all with some creativity.

Now, "and make sure you buy the standing foot option it is a must"
Again, this is an option for a reason. Some want a sex doll laying in bed, and some want a photo model standing at the pool table. Some want to take the doll for walks in the park, and some want to suck their doll's feet during intimacy.. it takes all kinds. Consider what you really want from a doll before choosing what someone tells you is a "must have"...

And last, I definitely agree with the statement about using TDF approved vendors.
Hey willy1,

Welcome to the forum buddy! Seattlesew got it right here. There are many options around and take your time to fully understand the pros/cons of each. You will find a lot of good info around here!

One thing that was not mention here and that mostly everyone will agree with. Do not got with a massive doll as a first doll, believe me many people do that error on a weekly basis around here. Start lighter, learn you ways and go bigger if you want.

My first doll was a YL 148 (you can see her in my signature) and at 72 pounds, it took me a while to ger used of handling her. Even though I a quite a strong dude, she is the limit at which I could handle her without beeing a burden.

Have fun :)
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

Winkelman
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Winkelman »

Willy1 wrote:Winkleman, I tried to PM you.
I don’t know if it worked.
PM received. Thanks

INFORMATIONS