realsexdoll.com

Greetings citizens! I'm a new member with 1000s of questions

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Rocketman16
Apprentice
Apprentice

Greetings citizens! I'm a new member with 1000s of questions

Post by Rocketman16 »

Hi dear doll owners, how are you? I hope you are all doing fine.
I’m glad to be on this forum , allow me to present myself.
Im almost 40 central american national(so English isn’t my first language, sorry in advance for any grammar mistakes), I got married to a college friend after a couple of years relationship, where I gave it all, when married I got on a deep depression due the loss of a relative who was very important to me.
My ex(which I spoiled) became a narcissistic brat and was unbearably manipulative, demanding, egoistical bitch, after I switched jobs many times ( trying to get a batter salary and also because I had problems due to the stress I was handling at home) we got divorced, so I moved to a family inherited department while licking my wounds. luckily I keep the pet dog :P .
After almost 2 years, life got better, I got a nice job and started dating again, (keep in mind that since I was in a long relationship I haven’t been in the game for a while)found out that the game has changed since social media and cellphones have made most women egoistical, vane and selfish, and even though I know there are plenty of good women out there, sometimes I wonder if the juice doesn’t worth the squeeze.
Since my mother retired she asked me if she could move with me in the other room(there are 2) and take care of the house daily chores etc for me so she can still stay busy and feel useful, which is fine.
Since Im single again I have to deal with all the dating bullshit(yunger women are too inmature, women who are my age are so complicated with lots of emotional baggage, so Im just in the middle!!) and sometimes the dry spell, If you know what I mean, and after a few weeks reading this forum I decided that I will buy a doll soon, so I with all respect need your help with a few questions before I buy the doll because its my first time( so please be tender!):
I’m afraid of feeling silly after getting the doll, have you ever felt weird after getting your first doll? like getting second thoughts(because I will hate to get any, since I will not be able to sell it in my country and even on sale they arent cheap!)

Did you ever had issues with customs for receiving a big box?
What’s usually the shipping size(I know it will depend on the size of the doll, but size wise what’s the usual difference between the doll and the box?
I’m planning to buy a storage box hopefully with lock and key, before the doll arrives is plastic ok? Or what about a toolbox? Any recommendations on that? (Size, material, examples)

I’m 6 feel something over 200 pounds but I’m thinking of buying a small doll since it should be easier to store and hide, thinking about a 1.40 TPE doll most likely wm (although I’m more into big statuesque athletic women) but I wonder if it will be difficult to ”use” it, due to our size difference.
Are skin colors universal(white, tan, black) or may differ from seller to seller? I, planning to get a doll from an online store, and then I may get additional head from another(will she look weird? Will it fit even if it’s a different brand?).
How you can know the clothing size( since some have pretty much unrealistic sizes, LOL)

Are they based on real models? I guess I prefer the tan ones since most of the white ones don’t look alive)Shit, this seems more complicated at times than getting a real woman!!!!.
Is the height important while choosing the head or any can switch and match?
Is the maintenance time consuming?

Can you apply any body /hand/skin lotion,( I read no perfume unless is free of alcohol or apply it to the clothes and wig(is that safe?)
Can she use normal women/girl make up found in stores?(I know a little bit about it due to my ex career)

I found 2 interesting items on ebay: VULVA which is a perfume with the smell of a .. well cleaned recently showered healthy vagina, and also water based lubes with lady parts smell, had any of you used them? Will they be safe?(both of them in Amazon)
Any advice on which clothes to avoid for the doll? Colors and fabrics to avoid( I have seen pictures of dolls with fishnets and I wonder if it will stain or mark the skin of the doll)

Any experiences or tips for having a doll on a tropical rainforest with an average temperature of 29°C (83°F) sometimes even hotter on summer , around 37 max? I’m afraid of opening the box to find an expensive piece of goo, and getting a heart attack!
I most likely buy from: reallovesexdolls, but also been checking: dolldesire,mysiliconelovedoll,passiondolls,reallovesexdolls,sexyrealsexdolls,thesilverdoll,sexysexdoll and siliconwives,bootycall dolls, iamdollusa, redroomdolls,ovdoll,tebux,
sexysexdoll any experience with them? Any online stores I should be careful or avoid?
I found some stores may not ship to my country,I have a mailbox with a courier company in Miami,will that work? My country national mail sucks and is slow.

Did it changed your relationships with women or views after you got into this hobby?
Again , Im sorry for the long post, apologies If I somehow offended anyone, and thanks in the advance for the help and support.

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Greetings citizens! Im a new member with 1000'S of quest

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

Welcome Rocket Man! Although I am not on your vendor list, I'm more than happy to assist with some of your questions.

A TPE doll will do fine in high temp areas especially if you have air conditioning. She'll travel nicely there too. You might find that' you'll have to powder her a little more often though. I would think your main concern is making sure you can get her there. If you can't get her there then your options are limited; it would also save a lot of time with research and questions if you dolls don't ship to you. As you pointed out, yes the boxes vary in size depending on the height of your doll. I have several videos on my YouTube channel that show opening moments and some box sizes:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrwS7_ ... subscriber

You'll find other helpful videos there as well.

My suggestion would be to:

1. Decide on your girl of choice. Once you have an idea what size you're working with then you know what information you need for shipping.
2. Determine the shipping strategy.
All the vendors you mention, myself included, get our TPE dolls from China so no one vendor can promise to ship to you; this is up to the factory and their experience in shipping to different parts of the world. Once you decide on the girl contact the vendor to find out what the shipping options are for your country.

Hopefully, everything will work out for you. I wish you all the best!
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

Rocketman16
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Rocketman16 »

Hey thanks for the answer, Ill check your site and see if I find a doll there that I like.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

And WELCOME

You'll find a 140 horribly small.

Go for 148 or 155 better to 168 range and you'll be fine.

DS 167 EVO are possibly the answer for a tall guy and much more competitive on weight than any other doll of that size.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Rocketman16
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Rocketman16 »

Thanks Ill check them!

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Rocketman16 wrote:Hey thanks for the answer, Ill check your site and see if I find a doll there that I like.
You're welcome! Please let me know if you have any questions.
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

hentai_11

Post by hentai_11 »

I try to answer some of your questions:
Are skin colors universal(white, tan, black) or may differ from seller to seller? I, planning to get a doll from an online store, and then I may get additional head from another(will she look weird? Will it fit even if it’s a different brand?).
No. Skin colors are not universal. Especially the tan skin tone can vary very much. I think white or natural will give you the least troubles. Would be best to order two heads at the same time from the same manufacturer, to be on the safe side. When there are minor differences in skin tone between head and body you can use something like a scarf to hide them.
Different brand heads can used, but you may need an adapter.
How you can know the clothing size( since some have pretty much unrealistic sizes, LOL)
I used a tape measure to get the important sizes from my doll. When I buy clothes I usually go into a second hand store. There I use the same tape measure to check the size of the clothes.
Are they based on real models? I guess I prefer the tan ones since most of the white ones don’t look alive)Shit, this seems more complicated at times than getting a real woman!!!!.
Some are. However I prefer the fantasy style, so I am not the right person to guide you here.
Is the height important while choosing the head or any can switch and match?
Height is a little bit important. You can't use a head for a 60 cm doll on a 165 cm doll.
Is the maintenance time consuming?
Yes (but I only own TPE), but you can reduce the maintenance needed, if you use female condoms. Also maintenance can be fun ...
Can you apply any body /hand/skin lotion,( I read no perfume unless is free of alcohol or apply it to the clothes and wig(is that safe?)
Don't know why you want to use lotion ... depends on the kind of doll and the kind of lotion. You can use mineral oil based products on TPE. But you should still check for additives.
Can she use normal women/girl make up found in stores?(I know a little bit about it due to my ex career)
Yes. But check the incredients.
Any advice on which clothes to avoid for the doll? Colors and fabrics to avoid( I have seen pictures of dolls with fishnets and I wonder if it will stain or mark the skin of the doll)
Check new clothes on a test piece before using them. If you order from a good vendor, you will get one for free with your doll. But I think I have even seen a vendor selling them separately.
Did it changed your relationships with women or views after you got into this hobby?
Not really. The number of relationships is still zero. :wink: But maybe I have a little bit more respect for women now after learning a bit about makeup and hair.

30pointbuck

Post by 30pointbuck »

Everyone has a different opinion on size. I am 6' and 210lbs and I have no issue with my 130cm doll. I went small because of a bad back and I'm glad I did. The only time I get freaked out about her size is when she is standing. It doesn't bother me when she is sitting or lying.

With that being said it would be nice to have a taller doll and I would go that route if my back was better.

Regular makeup is what you use on a doll and is really easy to apply with a little practice. The all around maintenance is what worried me the most before getting a doll, but I quickly realized that it is very enjoyable. Combing wigs everyday is the most time consuming for me but still not bad. These little things will help bring her to life so its time well spent.

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

You sound excited. That's great. I'm excited for you.
Be sure to get the most attractive doll and associated head you can find under 68lbs. I suggest a second head from same brand and vendor at the same time if you like having options. I have 7 dolls and 14 heads with 6 more heads on the way.

It's real nice having the heads in the same order as the skin tone will match. The skin tone is always different order to order even with the same doll and vendor because they mix it by hand. One time I ordered two dolls with 4 heads at the same time and they all match perfectly. Usually the difference in shading is within reason and you can still mix and match. My skin tone preference is Medium and my stuff that was correctly ordered as such is compatible. I have 3 tan dolls and 6 heads. They don't mix well. I've thought about selling my tan items to rebuy in medium. Tan in person is darker than what it looks like in photos. Two of my tans look like they came from India and one tan looks Hispanic. Medium looks like Caucasian with a slight tan.

Jinsan (wm, or, yl) heads have the largest selection and they all use the same bolt adapter. I forget which site sells the adapters if you want to mix brands.

Owning a doll can put you through a lot of phases. From being weirded out to falling in love. At first, I had a lot of female issues and my first dolls helped me through them. Having sex with them everyday would unpeel layers of frustration. Then after a year, I finally started to dress them up and appreciating them more. I started to see how much nicer being with a doll was than having any of my relationships. Two of my dolls look like my best exes, but now they are even better. They capture the peak of their beauty and they remove all of their bullshit. The folks are infinitely sweet and so forgiving. They are there to only please or look pretty. I feel really attached to Krystal. It's love.

But also doing threesomes and foursomes is the coolest...

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Greetings Rocketman16!

I can speak to this..
I found 2 interesting items on ebay: VULVA which is a perfume with the smell of a .. well cleaned recently showered healthy vagina, and also water based lubes with lady parts smell, had any of you used them? Will they be safe?(both of them in Amazon)
Vulva is a very interesting and amazing product. It is important you remember the following it is not a perfume, it is a it is an organic chemical compound that is designed to interact with heat and body chemistry. From the Vulva website:

"The real erotifying vaginal scent of a desirable woman - VULVA Original is NOT a perfume, but the captivating intimate scent conserved as odorous substance, made to satisfy your own smelling pleasure. VULVA Original is the natural vaginal scent which is produced by movement and sweating in the female intimate area, the scent that arises for example a couple of hours after having had the last intensive shower."

While it was not designed for use with dolls to make their vaginas smell alive, it does have that effect. Several have posted here and panned the product because they open the vial and try to smell it like perfume and want it to smell like sticking their nose is a woman's crotch. Well, that is not the case. The compound comes in a small vial with a roller. You only need a small amount, it is very pungent and last quite long. Roll on the ball your doll's labia/insert and maybe some on her finger. Fan it with your hand or and let it interact with air. Rub your hand/fingers over the treated area. Allow the pheromone to interact with your body chemistry. Soon you will notice an arousing scent developing. This is also evident during sex since your dolls vagina is now warm as well. The developed scent lasts for hours on skin- days on fabric. If you rolled soem on your dolls outer labia and let it develop then put panties on her. The panties will take on the scent and maintain that scent for days, much like panties worn by a woman who was aroused.

It is VERY safe for silicone- I cannot speak to TPE. I have no experience with the lubes
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by zaxdoll »

Hello and welcome :)

As per a small green guy would say :
" never underestimate the power of the dead doll's weight ! "

I was sthinking 27kgs were easy to maneuver but... Now i got a 118cm with 17kgs and it is a real pleasure :P

Choose your doll on your taste then after and before buy her, ask owners of that model what are the pros/cons :mrgreen:

Edit: if you choose TPE, focus on clear/white clothes and coton to avoid stain
also always use water lube
use neutral antibacterial soap and some have great perfume so give it a try ;)

Rocketman16
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Rocketman16 »

Ok so as per your advice so far: a normal colored/light tan, at least 1.50 taking into consideration my height,most likely can use normal make up, not any alcohol based products, buy the doll and extra head from the same seller, avoid colored clothes(takes most of the fun away) prefferably white, weather from my country most likely will nor damage the doll.
Thanks to all for the advice and keep it coming please

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Rocketman16 wrote:Ok so as per your advice so far: a normal colored/light tan, at least 1.50 taking into consideration my height,most likely can use normal make up, not any alcohol based products, buy the doll and extra head from the same seller, avoid colored clothes(takes most of the fun away) prefferably white, weather from my country most likely will nor damage the doll.
Thanks to all for the advice and keep it coming please
Well done! Just keep in mind the potential to stain the TPE with dark clothing:

1. Keep an eye on it
2. Use a barrier
3. Don't leave it on for extended periods of time
4. Stains can be removed, some go away over time

This might help

There's other stain removal options as well. Some people are getting good results with acne creams.

Rocketman16
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Rocketman16 »

Are there any dolls who can open and close their eyes?or do some one buys an option without buyng an extra head? by the way , do some one has pictures of a doll head just with the permanent make up it comes with?

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Rocketman16 wrote:Are there any dolls who can open and close their eyes?or do some one buys an option without buyng an extra head? by the way , do some one has pictures of a doll head just with the permanent make up it comes with?
Mannequinfan here on TDF makes eyelids that can be used to open and close the eyes. I'm not sure if he's still in production or not, if he is there's usually a bit of a wait. All the doll faces have makeup on them already. It's up to you if you want to get creative and add more. Here's another video of mine that you might find helpful:

INFORMATIONS