realsexdoll.com

Greetings, from myself and my beautiful doll, Annie

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Charlie69
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Greetings, from myself and my beautiful doll, Annie

Post by Charlie69 »

Thank you ZannyDanger for responding to my question. That's a shame, especially since I paid $1500 (AUD) for it and when I picked it up, the seller assured me that it was silicone since the breasts were firm instead of being spongy and they did not wobble as much. I don't mind it being TPE but after taking a look at some photos of users on TDF who've been sold fake dolls from China, I'm kinda worried and not even sure now if it'll last a year without coming apart. Should've checked this forum first :( But thanks for the links :thumbs_up:

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

You'll find a lot of the cheapjacks refer to their dolls as "silicone TPE" - TPE a new form of Silicone. Ugh. Painful. No - they are all TPE.

In the more affordable ranges of silicone dolls there are only a few manufacturers and it's worth checking them out.
JM - underappreciated with a dedicated fan base. Keep their excellence hidden under a bushel. Mainly a 156 model and limited heads.
Z-One - apparently improved massively with softness of TPE, and their heated dolls cause people to rave about them. Attractive range.
Sanhui - on the move with TPE versions also of their dolls through their Sange brand. Attractive bodies but limited range of somewhat stylised heads.
DS - a slightly higher echelon of price but set the standard for all for their skeletons, quite a cut above in every respect. Their new EVO range takes some beating, major competition to the more expensive silicone brands.

If you see a cheap doll not one of the above brands, she's TPE.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

oneatatime
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oneatatime »

Welcome Goose,

A great choice of an outfit for Annie. The wig and sunglasses reminds me of the actress a movie. Maybe the Italian job?

anyway welcome

GooseLooney
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GooseLooney »

oneatatime wrote:Welcome Goose,

A great choice of an outfit for Annie. The wig and sunglasses reminds me of the actress a movie. Maybe the Italian job?

anyway welcome

Hello, and thank you very much for the welcome. The idea for the wig was from the anime character, "YoRHa No.2 Type B," which, I'm not even into anime. I just thought this look was very hot. The outfit ended up being a lot more simple and I just went with it. This lady I did a fetish session with had on this style of sunglasses, and later I found a pair just like them at a Goodwill for like $2. I've had a couple people tell me she looks like Lady Gaga, as well. Either way, the compliments are greatly appreciated. Annie appreciates them, too. :)
My sleeping beauties, Annie and Judith
Annie came home on April 12, 2018. Her blog: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=102005
Judith came home on Nov 27, 2019. Her blog: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=123357
It is incredible how much they do without doing anything.
My beautiful Annie now has her very own account on TDF! :) viewtopic.php?t=146179

Steel95
Media Account
Media Account

Post by Steel95 »

So cute.

GooseLooney
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GooseLooney »

Question for the more senior members here... I want to start a blog on this site on my beautiful Annie, similar to the one I have on Fetlife and SuicideGirls. I sort of mirror those two sites, and would like to post on here as well, for those who might be interested. My question: which topic do I post this in? Do I post it in Dolls in General, News and Announcements, or the Open forum?

Goose
My beautiful Annie now has her very own account on TDF! :) viewtopic.php?t=146179

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

GooseLooney wrote:Question for the more senior members here... I want to start a blog on this site on my beautiful Annie, similar to the one I have on Fetlife and SuicideGirls. I sort of mirror those two sites, and would like to post on here as well, for those who might be interested. My question: which topic do I post this in? Do I post it in Dolls in General, News and Announcements, or the Open forum?

Goose
Hi Goose, a belated welcome to the forum. :thumbs_up:

You could post this in a couple of locations depending on the type of content.. if it's primarily a thread for photos to show her off, you could post it in Eye Candy. https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=11 ..if it's more text-based with intent to post updates on what's going on with you and Annie, you could post it to Open Forum or News and Announcements(Dolly Dearest has his blog there https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 20&t=87882). Or, Annie could get a doll account and she could post it in Dolls Alive. https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=113

Edit: I see you've posted it in WM's forum. That's fine too as long as, per rule 12, no other brands of doll will be discussed.

GooseLooney
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GooseLooney »

Seattle Slew wrote:
GooseLooney wrote:Question for the more senior members here... I want to start a blog on this site on my beautiful Annie, similar to the one I have on Fetlife and SuicideGirls. I sort of mirror those two sites, and would like to post on here as well, for those who might be interested. My question: which topic do I post this in? Do I post it in Dolls in General, News and Announcements, or the Open forum?

Goose
Hi Goose, a belated welcome to the forum. :thumbs_up:

You could post this in a couple of locations depending on the type of content.. if it's primarily a thread for photos to show her off, you could post it in Eye Candy. https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=11 ..if it's more text-based with intent to post updates on what's going on with you and Annie, you could post it to Open Forum or News and Announcements(Dolly Dearest has his blog there https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 20&t=87882). Or, Annie could get a doll account and she could post it in Dolls Alive. https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=113

Edit: I see you've posted it in WM's forum. That's fine too as long as, per rule 12, no other brands of doll will be discussed.

Awesome. And nah, this will just be about my beautiful, Annie. Thank you so much!

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

You bet. She's a beauty, thanks for sharing with us. :)

INFORMATIONS