realsexdoll.com

Introduction?

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Malicecrossrevolver
Apprentice
Apprentice

Introduction?

Post by Malicecrossrevolver »

Hi. It doesn't seem required to introduce ourselves. I'm not even sure if this is the right place to make an introduction. So I'm a newbie, but I've purchased a few body parts here and there. I'm ready to move on up to the whole thing. I was hoping for some advice.

Mr Mineral
Former Member

Re: Introduction?

Post by Mr Mineral »

Hi Malice, I'm new too but from what I have learned so far is that you should consider the amount of storage space you have and what you may be willing to spend, these are usually the main points that come with buying a doll at first. I might be able to answer some of your other questions, but overall hope to push you in the right direction!

- Mr Mineral
"It's easier to find someone for lunch, than it is for love." Alice Cooper

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

And WELCOME BOTH!

Rule 1 - don't buy the first doll that looks you in the eyes
Rule 2 - avoid any doll over 33kg for your first doll and 28kgs is better
Rule 3 - TDF manufacturers and vendors are known, tried and tested

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Wmdollfan

Post by Wmdollfan »

Yeah lurk for a few weeks I know I have changed my mind a few times as I browse but I think I am ready to make a good informed buy thanks to the wealth of testimony here.

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

There is nothing Better than the softness of a TPE Babe, I would recommend a TORSO for a starter Doll...Lightweight, less hassle , but if you need the full bodied Doll, Definately Go For It...Welcome...

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

A thing to add to your shopping checklist. A hinged neck. You can store the doll hanging if space is limited.
Also, consider any future repairs. Are you handy? not nervous about tackling repair jobs? If you wish to keep your lady in tip top shape.
Most common issues with TPE dolls are their fingers. You'll see lots of posts about that. Joints can come loose or break.
So a bit of extra money to get a doll that may be built better will save you some time and hassle later on.

Most TPE dolls are made in China. So take that for what it is worth. some good, some not so good.

Have fun!!

Malicecrossrevolver
Apprentice
Apprentice

Thanks for the warm welcome. From lurking in the forums it seems tpe is the way to go. I have 4 questions. I want the boobs and butt to jiggle, will i get that with TPE? What site do you recommend me buying from? Will i get a better doll if i spend more? And a silly question, are there any furry dolls, i ask for a friend :D

Gordonis

Post by Gordonis »

haremlover wrote:Hi!

And WELCOME BOTH!

Rule 1 - don't buy the first doll that looks you in the eyes
Rule 2 - avoid any doll over 33kg for your first doll and 28kgs is better
Rule 3 - TDF manufacturers and vendors are known, tried and tested

Best wishes

Harem
I broke both rule 1 and 2 but followed 3.

And welcome newbies! TPE dolls boobs and butts all jiggle!

DatHandsomeDevil
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by DatHandsomeDevil »

Malicecrossrevolver wrote:Thanks for the warm welcome. From lurking in the forums it seems tpe is the way to go. I have 4 questions. I want the boobs and butt to jiggle, will i get that with TPE? What site do you recommend me buying from? Will i get a better doll if i spend more? And a silly question, are there any furry dolls, i ask for a friend :D
TPE doll owner here, and yes they do jiggle, the bums mostly; after a light spanking. ;]

Malicecrossrevolver
Apprentice
Apprentice

I think I've broken rule 1. That doll "made famous by Ryan Davis"looks hotter than is socially acceptable

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Welcome!

Check out our New Member page...
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 31&t=69369

We are here to chat!
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Mr Mineral wrote:... from what I have learned so far is that you should consider the amount of storage space you have and what you may be willing to spend ...
Agree!

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

All good advice above. However- while all TDF vendors have been screened- follow the same rule with vendors as suggested with dolls, don't just go with the first one. You may afterward but first- but be sure to communicate with several before you decide on a doll and buy. If any one of them doesn't agree you should do that, then that one is not for you. Just some friendly advice so you don't buy a doll and want to flip her within a few weeks or months. Be sure to check the Sale son TDF section. There are many dolls "experienced" dolls there who were purchased in haste or a being put up for adoption due to a change in the persons life.
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Malicecrossrevolver wrote:From lurking in the forums it seems tpe is the way to go.
Not necessarily so. In the not-wanting-to-lose-too-much-money category silicone doll manufacturers JM, Sanhui, Z-One and, on a slightly higher budget DS are all worth investigating.

Some manufacturers are on the quiet side on promotions . . . because they have good products which don't need frequent announcements about improvements or new models.

JM have their devotees.
Sanhui likewise.
Z-One are heated and have brought forward greater softness and their devotees swear by them.
DS . . . well . . . were I to say what I thought about DS people might think I was biased. I haven't got a Sanhui to compare, nor a JM nor an up to date Z1 so I'm not in a position to make really informed comment.

But all really worth investigating.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS