realsexdoll.com

Yet another new member intro

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

LagerthaDoll
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Yet another new member intro

Post by LagerthaDoll »

Greeting and salutations fellow doll enthusiasts. I recently acquired my first (I am sure of many) doll. She arrived yesterday. Sadly, I had ordered her prior to finding this forum. Being a member of many forums over the years, I SHOULD have known that there was a forum dedicated to dolls, but I digress. I ordered my doll via xqueen’s website. Again, this was prior to finding this forum and reading all of horror stories of getting scammed, but I figured since I went with an approved PayPal vendor, I had some protection. So while I waited for my doll (Lagertha) to arrive, I spent pretty much every free moment immersing myself into the forum. Not much I could control about the doll I ordered, so I might as well gain as much knowledge as possible. I read over the threads for new members, maintenance, but mostly the threads on photograph.

See, I have had the photography bug since my teen years (i’m pushing 50 REALLY hard now lol), but I always stuck to nature photography. But my true interest was in glamor photography. The problem is that wives tend to frown upon their husbands taking photos of scantily clad women, unless that’s their profession, of course. Then, somewhere around the turn of the century I think it was, I saw one of the first RealDoll models and I was hooked. Fast forward almost 2 decades and I am finally at the place where I am emotionally and financially secure enough to have pulled the trigger. Now I have my life sized model I have always dreamed of, even though it’s not a true real doll.

Enough about me, now, about Lagertha. I was really sweating it out for a few weeks. Even more so when I got the tracking number in my inbox. What was this going to look like? Was it going to be what I expected? Well, it turned out that she is, essentially, a 158cm clone of the YL Doll Viola. I was actually relieved when she arrived yesterday and I opened her packaging. It was incredibly protected and recieved in perfect condition. UPS is not my favorite delivery service, but they handled my Lagertha well. Her quality was much better than I expected for the price point. (Just shy of $1k) she has the standing feet option and her limbs are what I would consider stiff without a frame of reference, which is perfect because I ordered her for photography. When I am able to, I will post pictures.

I feel as though I have been long winded enough, so I will finish by saying thank you to all the members who have posted on this forum and shared their wealth of knowledge so that even newbs like me can get caught up to speed relatively quickly.

Thank you all,
Bill

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Yet another new member into

Post by Endless War »

LagerthaDoll wrote: Thank you all,
Bill
Welcome. Recognized Lagertha's unique name from Instagram. (We're salem_proper on IG).

There's a wealth of info on here. I advise checking out the repair and maintenance section for some care tips if you haven't already. I learned a lot there.

Enjoy the honeymoon!
Carpe Noctem
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

Hi and welcome to TDF!

Happy honeymoon!

:glou:
My Doll Album is here!

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Welcome aboard. Don't push 50 too hard, LagerthaDoll. You'll end up like me with 50 fading fast in your rear-view mirror! :haha4:

LagerthaDoll
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by LagerthaDoll »

Endless War wrote:
LagerthaDoll wrote: Thank you all,
Bill
Welcome. Recognized Lagertha's unique name from Instagram. (We're salem_proper on IG).

There's a wealth of info on here. I advise checking out the repair and maintenance section for some care tips if you haven't already. I learned a lot there.

Enjoy the honeymoon!
Carpe Noctem

Thank you! We absolutely LOVE your pictures. Extremely inspiring!

I spent quite a bit of time in the M&R section. It’s kind of in my nature. i’m a mechanic by trade so i am naturally drawn to any section named maintenance and repair lol

LagerthaDoll
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by LagerthaDoll »

HotDiggityDoll wrote:Hi and welcome to TDF!

Happy honeymoon!

:glou:

Thank you very much!

LagerthaDoll
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by LagerthaDoll »

Mr Franz wrote:Welcome aboard. Don't push 50 too hard, LagerthaDoll. You'll end up like me with 50 fading fast in your rear-view mirror! :haha4:

Thanks! Unfortunately, I don’t think we have an option on the aging thing. Lol

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: Yet another new member intro

Post by Slew »

Hi Bill. > Welcome <

Glad to hear Lagertha arrived in good shape and met your expectations. Congrats. :thumbs_up:

LagerthaDoll
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Yet another new member intro

Post by LagerthaDoll »

Seattle Slew wrote:Hi Bill. > Welcome <

Glad to hear Lagertha arrived in good shape and met your expectations. Congrats. :thumbs_up:

Thank you!

INFORMATIONS