realsexdoll.com

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Lonelybrit
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Lonelybrit »

Hi all

We'll have recently discovered TDF and it's a great resource.

As with possibly most people I have been seriously looking into a doll purchase for some time, and as I am sure have qualms.

Firstly I have been married in the past but have now been single for 6/7 years with the odd spell of dating/dates in between. Since dating seems so complex nowadays I pretty much decided to forget the dating scene, being single has advantages and still needing sex I found a prostitute for a regular arrangement, although that got complicated by feelings etc. At first it was an ideal solution but as with most human interaction after a while the complications came and now think it was probably a bad idea.

So this is how I found myself looking seriously into getting a doll.

Just wondering how others found their way here and how doll ownership has worked for them?

LB

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: New member

Post by haremlover »

HI!

And WELCOME!

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

Welcome LonelyBrit! I can appreciate your situation; I'm sure others can too. Discovering dolls has certainly taken the pressure off of dating, TBH I don't even care about dating anymore :D

I'm sure you'll find this can be a helpful place with a lot of great people. Best of luck on your quest!
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

WhataTimeToBeAlive

Post by WhataTimeToBeAlive »

Welcome aboard! O/

scsc
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by scsc »

Welcome! Your situation sounds fairly similar to mine. I got my first doll a few weeks ago and it's worked out really well for me. Regular sex whenever I feel like it, without all of the rigamarole and nonsense associated with dating. I highly recommend it.

Lonelybrit
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Lonelybrit »

Cheers for the messages.

It's good to know there are other people who understand, and the community appears to be really good. I guess like most I have thought, possibly overthought committing to a doll purchase. I suppose the only thing that I am wrestling with is the "it's inanimate" and the perception of doll owners. I think I will only know by "scratching the itch" and going for it.

The resources and community here will probably be invaluable as I progress along this journey!

LB

violette_22
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by violette_22 »

A doll is very ideal for your situation. Check around to learn about the care and maintenance of a doll so it will last you as long as possible. It can become a hobby as well. You are far from alone, I'm glad you found the forum.
Anatomically Correct Adult Doll owner since 2013, Dollhouse miniaturist since 2009, lifetime fan of dolls!!!

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Do you have a particular doll in mind? There are certainly a lot of great choices available these days and it can all seem a bit overwhelming at first. But don't worry, we are here to help! :D
The main thing that I would advise is to be mindful of the weight as silicone and tpe dolls feel a lot heavier than they really are and the weight is one of the top reasons that they are resold.
But anyway, welcome to the forum! :glou:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

INFORMATIONS