realsexdoll.com

Yet another newbie

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Mokka

Yet another newbie

Post by Mokka »

Hello everyone
I'm happy to say that I leapt into this riveting world of sex dolls.
I've been curious about it quite a while, but never felt the pull to go all in and explore what it's all about.
I once bought an outright awful sex toy, and never quite recovered from that until two weeks ago when I bought a Meiki Half Hera. I realised that I was either too cheap back then, or masturbators simply got a lot more realistic since then.
That prompted me to order http://www.sm-doll.com/index.php/produc ... -sex-doll/
I chose a site recommended on this forum. I take it I should be fairly safe in getting what I order then.

I'm looking forward to seeing my girl like a little boy looking forward to Christmas. :)

RGC_0767
Former Member

Re: Yet another newbie

Post by RGC_0767 »

Welcome aboard!!

I'll steal & modify a line from an old movie...
"I love the smell of TPE in the morning" those with silicone can add that :)
It's a unique hobby. I never thought I'd enjoy it as much as I do. And I hardly sex her anymore... But when I do, it's great!!
Everyone enjoys the same things differently.
Have fun learning. And there is a fair amount to learn believe it or not. What to do, and what not to do. But does not take long.
However, the learning never stops.

Enjoy!

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

Welcome to the forum, Mokka! That doll you ordered is a beauty... I think my heart skipped a beat. :whistle:

Just be aware that she looks to be a bit heavy (70ish lbs?), so you will need to be careful and patient with her when she arrives. There will definitely be a learning curve, but it will be worth it in the end - especially with a girl as beautiful as that one. Have fun!

Mokka

Post by Mokka »

Thanks guys.

I understand that the dead weight is an issue, and truth be told I was looking at smaller dolls at first, but decided in the end on a "normal" sized doll <removed>.

I feel confident that I can handle it, as I'm used to lugging around dead weight at work on a regular basis. :)
The storage is another matter entirely, and I might need to think that one over from now until she arrives.

Until then I'll be reading up on all the good tips and tricks here on the forum.
Last edited by Slew on Mon May 14, 2018 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed text per rule 1

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Hi Mokka and Welcome.

Here is a link to our New Member page: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 31&t=69369 check it out!

Now, the doll you ordered is 163cm which is about 5'4"; So 32kg or 70lbs is not heavy at all for that size. There are TPE dolls that height that are 90-100lbs. What your issue will be is how stiff her joints might be. Overly stiff joints are great for standing dolls, posing for photography but make play time a little more difficult. Describing joints as "stiff" or loose" is difficult unless you have a frame of reference and have compared dolls in person so you can feel them.

If you don't have a space issue for storing or hiding your doll you don't NEED a smaller doll, unless you want one. You seem to have an good handle on why you chose the one you did and will be able to maneuver her.

When she arrives- ENJOY THE HONEYMOON! Keep us posted.

TJ
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Hello and welcome to the forum Mokka! :glou:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

Good choice. I like your taste. I love them slim. Weight shouldn't be an issue with her. I have A-cups from 140 to 168 and handle them fine. I think it's a problem when you go for the bigger curves.

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

Mokka wrote:Thanks guys.

I understand that the dead weight is an issue, and truth be told I was looking at smaller dolls at first, but decided in the end on a "normal" sized doll <removed>.

I feel confident that I can handle it, as I'm used to lugging around dead weight at work on a regular basis. :)
The storage is another matter entirely, and I might need to think that one over from now until she arrives.

Until then I'll be reading up on all the good tips and tricks here on the forum.
Hi Mokka!

If life size is what you have in mind, then you made the right choice! I've never regretted it myself.

My Realdoll body B is about 5'1" and 70 lbs and I move her around quite easily. And I'm a skinny whimpy older dude!

Congrats and welcome to TDF!

:glou:
My Doll Album is here!

Mokka

Post by Mokka »

I appreciate the greetings I received, and I will keep you posted once the honeymoon is planned.

With more experience I might have opted for a smaller doll, as it is considerably more difficult with storage than anticipated. :) Nothing making me panic, but slightly inconvenient at the moment.

The lady is in hiding and I'm awaiting solitude for her to be invited out for a catwalk and some proper modelling pictures.

SM-dolls seem to have delivered a fine product, so now it's all up to me to learn the ropes with a love doll.

INFORMATIONS